Sexual masochism with a side order of sissy

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NotSoMuch, Mar 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    I want to share what has been going on in my world these days. I figured some might find it interesting.

As many have seen from other posts, I have been trying to find a chastity device that works for me long term, in the mean time I wear it on and off in the hopes my cock and balls will get used to it (sores on back of scrotum and general discomfort). I get enjoyment from self imposed feminization so i have done the following:
    • Wear panties most days
    • Use clear nail polish on toes and finger nails
    • Shave body smooth
    • Occasional butt plugging during work to prep my hole for pegging and fucking
    • Listen to hypno or brain wash video and audio often that reinforces things like above and craving being used, etc
    My wife is well aware but not too much of an active part from day to day. She loves how aroused this makes me though. Her rules are simple:
    • I can masturbate as much as I want as long as I don't cum without her permission
    • Edge as much as possible as well (many nights this might go on for 2 to 3 hours)
    • Any precum must be scooped up with finger and licked up
    • When we have sex don't cum unless she says it is ok. I am Failing at that all the time as my sexual frustration makes me go off way too fast. So far I don't get punished for this
    This regiment leaves me constantly aroused and often drops of precum ooze out.

Most of the above are my ideas and self imposed but supported by her.

My wife is very aquanted with BDSM and femdom but not into dominating me in any deep sexual way these days. We were part of the scene years back. She says she wants to find others to add more dimension to our sex life.

I feel very lucky to have a wife like I do. Would like to take it to next level. Btw we have been married for 18 years.

Anyone else have similar relationship? Anyone able to act as a mentor to her to effect this end?

Cincy likes this.
  2. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Sounds like you have a custom made ,just perfect arrangement .
    Good going !

NotSoMuch likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Sounds like a good relationship. You say you're ready to take it to the next level. Is your wife? It needs two to tango. If she is, then check fetlife for any local munches.

Good luck

NotSoMuch likes this.
  4. NotSoMuch

NotSoMuch This chastity is delightfully uncomfortable!

Higher Learning
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My wife has talked about doing more from time to time but other times she avoids the topic. My take is she is not sure what or how far to go. We were part of the local scene years ago. I went through a tough time for a while and intimacy sufferred and now it is better but getting involved in what she calls "fun stuff" has been awkward.

Funny you mentioned local munches. I was researching the best ones in our area last night. We just missed this month's one for the over 40 crowd.

Thanks for thev suggestion.

5. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    The only thing similar is that I can masturbate as much as I want as long as I don't cum. She also said that I can post the most intimate details of our sex life online as long as we remain anonymous, but I'm working on that and hope to change her mind.

Blog https://wordpress.com/view/imhersubmissivehusband.wordpress.com

NotSoMuch and zebra like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice