sex without pleasure for him

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by blueballs, Apr 16, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. blueballs

blueballs Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    my wife/keyholder wants sex often but very much enjoys the benefits of tease and denial for me. We are trying to find a penis sheath that i can slip my hard cock into and fuck her for at least 20-30 mins without cumming.
    We need something that is thick enough to prevent any pleasure for me because after being locked up for a week or more..i cum very easily.
    I found something that might work on tickleberry.com but not sure.
    Anyone delt with this situation before?

thank you!

Chaste-pegged-switch likes this.
  2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    i haven't tried it but i read all the posts here and posters talk about using orajel to numb your cock and then using one or more condoms. what does work for me is alcohol consumption, but the right amount is the tricky part. with the right amount of alcohol i can fuck Mistress for hours and never come. too much alcohol...i don't get hard...bummer for both of us...but Mistress gets pussy licked and i get frustrated as hell!

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    blueballs do a search for black rubber or black rubber sex in the forum. It is my KH's favorite when She wants long sex with no orgasm for me.

Rachel

4. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    We have two that might be an option for you.
    This is quite thick, with walls probably around 1/4":
    http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=TSX-1021

This one is even bigger (like 1/2" thick walls at the thickest), but the open end might be a problem if you're longer:
    http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=TSX-1040

You really need some lube to put these on. You essentially need to put your balls through the strap (push some skin through, pop one through, pull some more skin, pop the other, then insert into the sheath). However, there's no reason why some desensitizing cream/lotion (like OraJel) can't be used beforehand to further reduce any sensation.

5. ValleyMichael

ValleyMichael Junior Member

Local Time:
    You might also look at strap-ons as an option. Many strap on harnesses can be worn at the same time as chastity devices. We have one that I use while wearing my CB-3000. Using it is very frustrating! My caged cock can swing and move, and sometimes the tip drags against the fabric of the bed. The motion is basically the same as fucking, with very slightly less hip action due to the base of the dildo being a bit higher than the base of my cock.

My KH likes it because we can use the same positions we use for normal sex, except with no chance for me to orgasm. Plus then she doesn't have to deal with taking the cage off and putting it back on again, as we would for an extender or a numbing gel; instead, I can do all the work with the strap-on. We've yet to find exactly the right dildo, but we will eventually, and I worry what'll happen to my chances of being unlocked when that happens.

6. blueballs

blueballs Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks for the info!

thanks so much for the responses. i ended up with the cock booster. Very similar product to what "stealth" recommended. Thank you so much stealth for the website...lots of cool stuff there. I bought her an ultra realistic 8" dildo as well...have a friend with one and she loves it.
    Thanks for the strap on idea as well (ValleyMichael). We also have struggled with just the right dildo for our harness. A very realistic feel is very important and we don't generally like the straps. I'll be sure to post and let everybody know if i have found a good product in the 'cock booster'.
    thanks again for the input!

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    A A good numbing cream with Lidocaine rubbed well into your shaft, then an ordinary condom should do it. She can get you hard, ride you, get all she wants and you needn't get any joy at all.:yes1:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice