1. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Does your wife believe that her sex life is improved by your chastity regimen or does she believe that she has sacrificed her sex life in some manner to accommodate your desire for denial?

locked_top likes this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    Initially, my wife was disappointed that she would no longer get to have sex. A pay off for the benefits she received. Over time she’s allowed it a few times (orgasm free for me).
    Our last recorded conversation on chastity she described the whole situation as bliss. She gets sex whenever she wants and she gets everything done for her… I think that would suggest her sex life has improved?
    Honestly, she’s the sort that doesn’t really talk about sex from her perspective. If she wasn’t happy she’d tell me. She’s very good at telling me what she doesn’t like.

3. NM Lori

NM Lori Lori 5c wearer

Media instructor
    Arizona
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Neither improved or harmed. My wife has multiple health and hormone issues, and has become almost completely asexual over the past decade. My wearing chastity is only for my own benefit - masturbating causes me to have major “drop” that last for days. I love to masturbate and cum, but the aftermath is so hard it is not worth it. Chastity helps me when the urge is too strong.

mw20, tklh21, SubDee and 5 others like this.
  4. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Improved, but not more frequent. Plenty to keep me amused, less frequent and better for her with no obligation.

lockedforfun likes this.
  5. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Yeah, she thinks it's better. Her two favorite parts of sex were always 1) having an orgasm, 2) having the power to make me have one. And maybe not even in that order. It took her a little while to realize it was okay for her to say "no" to my orgasms, but now that she's comfortable doing that, she has double the power for #2 - she can still make me cum if she wants to see that, or she can make me wait. She's said she loves that power. She enjoys her Womanizer most of the time, but always has the option for penetration if she feels like it.

I suspect - though she's never said as much - that chastity lets her enjoy the little intimacies more. The back rubs, the hard, passionate kisses, the wandering hands, because she doesn't have to worry if it'll turn into her being obligated to do more than she's in the mood for at the moment.

6. Lockhappy

Lockhappy Member

Professional
    USA SOUTHEAST
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Maybe in my mind my wife is more into me being locked up than she would honestly say herself. But I like to think that she feels less inhibited to share passionate kisses with me, knowing that she controls the outcome. I love when she feels me up just to get a rise out of me and then walks away. I hope that she does that for her own pleasure and not just to indulge me.

Our most common mode of love-making now, is for me to play with her sensitive breasts (which I love to do) while she uses her bullet vibe to get her to the top. It seems like she is becoming more willing to let herself go and enjoy multiple strong orgasms. I hope this is because she feels more freedom to get what she wants without worrying that she must do something for me in exchange.

I try constantly to let her know that I am in heaven when I get to participate in her multiple orgasms and I am quite content to then cuddle as my cock tries so hard to break out of its confines. That is one of the many dichotomies of this kink that she is not 100% convinced I am being truthful about.

I know it has to be very difficult for my wife to wrap her head around the fact that my strongest desire is to please her sexually without any chance of orgasm for myself. That does not compute. All I do and have done for the past 3 years in which she has consented to hold a key and allow me to remain locked, is to demonstrate how pleased I am to be kept horny and frustrated, without topping from the bottom. I hope she sees that life goes on normally for me and I don't become an ass when I go long periods without orgasm. I think I see occasional recognition and revelation in her smile and eyes, so perhaps gradually she will desire to take a more direct interest.

Sorry for the long post. This topic hit the spot with me, but I didn't mean to hijack the thread.

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    OMG! Her sex life was never close to as good as it is now that I'm in chastity. Not even when we were first married did we enjoy sex so much. We hadn't figured out how to really enjoy each other and children came along right away. Our sex life dwindled off and I relied on masturbation for selfish pleasure. It wasn't until I found chastity that I figured out how too really love her selflessly. She is enjoying physical intimacy like never before.

8. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    She is in an aroused state. She gets off on teasing and edging me, loves having me watch her using he magic wand. When we have PIV she has full.body multiple orgasms. When I orgasm she is so good at after care

9. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Much more improved. She has a stronger desire and feels comfortable telling me exactly what she wants.

She wants for nothing that I know of. She really likes that it is not the same for me. She thrives on my desperation and frustration.

lens, ugams and Rectrix like this.
  10. Locked4QueenK

Locked4QueenK Locked4QueenK

Sales
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    Yes! My Queen has had at least one orgasm (usually more) every day for this month of October. She made the comment yesterday she can’t believe how many times she has gotten off this month and how great it is. I absolutely love her rediscovered strength, confidence, and giving her pleasure is the best reward.

11. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Yes, without a doubt she thinks it has improved her sex life. One of the most important rules of our agreement is that my kink is never to inconvenience her in any way.
    We can’t have PIV anymore due to the pain she experiences during intercourse (that started after menopause) and we got lazy about exploring other ways to satisfy one another. We started up chastity again in late August/early September and she has enjoyed more orgasms in the last month than she’s had in the last several years. I have had none, of course. She tells me all the time how much she is enjoying our new dynamic and the attention I’m giving her. It’s hot for us both. She gets a full body massage almost every night with a happy ending for her whenever requested which is about half the time. She keeps dangling the carrot that she’ll let me out soon but I’ve been caged 24/7 since early September. She’s adapted to her role as Queen very well!

lens, bondinchas, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  12. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Improved as she now has sex when she wants it, not when i want it

lens likes this.
  13. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very much an improvement. She prefers me chaste for sex.

lens likes this.
  14. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I was told sex without the belt was ok. Sex with me in the belt was always great. She does not miss piv or what’s locked up at all.

15. JuniorLeon

JuniorLeon Active member

Local Time:
    It has awakened her sexuality, found out yesterday that she crave erotic foot massage and she has discovered that when we do kegel exercises she love to touch herself

lens and Giles_English like this.
  16. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Improved

17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    Id say improved, but not by a lot for her. She likes me locked but I dont think it makes her any more or less interested in sex. She certainly does not feel like she is missing out because she simply lets me out when she wants to.

I do miss being free, when I am free I cant wait to be locked up. Id say it has more of a impact on me than on her, and then in turn she prefers me locked.

Jay Sub likes this.
  18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is give and take. I believe she misses giving me orgasms…she likes to know she pleases me and gets satisfaction from seeing and watching me cum. It isn’t worth losing me being her doting and pampering partner though, so she doesn’t involve my orgasms in sex very often.

Actual sex was never something for her, it was more something she did because that’s what couples do, felt she should do, or just wanted to give as a gift to see me get pleasure…because she likes seeing me get pleasure.

She cums about the same amount, she just doesn’t go through the motions of giving me pleasure often.

lens likes this.
  19. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    My Wife has been loving the Vixskin.
    The thing has gotten more action this week than my own cock has gotten in a very long time.
    It takes a bit of getting used to, to fuck without feeling anything.
    It’s much easier to go slow and pay attention to her needs since there is no finish line for me.
    Interesting that even after she cums she is in no hurry to get it out of her.
    I have never been allowed to stay inside of Her for so long after Her orgasm.
    I think She likes penetration with it
    much better. She hasn’t wanted PIV this much since we first started dating

lens, Tom Allen and IB-Chaste like this.
  20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madams sex life has improved with chastity, because she now has sex with real men.

21. Steel-caged

Steel-caged Member

NJ & Florida
    Local Time:
    Definitely better. She can have sex whenever she wants, not whenever I want. We have also agreed that if she wants sex with whoever she wants, that’s up to her. Except for a good friend of ours , who knows about my chastity, she hasn’t used her blue chip, but he makes her scream, so why go anywhere else. Though the option is there

22. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    When my husband and I met, we met in junior college. We had sex about 6 times per week. Then we had a little one about 5 years ago. Almost overnight, we went to about 4 times per year. I was focused on our new baby, school, money problems because he asked me to quit my job to focus on college, our rental properties, etc.. So for the last 5 years, we've only had sex 4-6 times per year.

Once we started playing with chastity and bondage, we made an agreement to get together every Friday night. So he still doesn't get sex every Friday. It's still mostly rare, but he gets played with, or tormented while bound, or even just a conversation, or any number of other things. I get an orgasm whenever I want, which is still rare, given my focus on my new career and our move across country, but we're both getting the attention that has rekindled a romance for us.

We now have reason to give one another sly looks at mealtimes, and there are reasons to pat him or touch him throughout the week. This has brought us together, much closer than we've been for the last 5 years, and since I need PIV so rarely, that denial has become a benefit, rather than a conversation we avoid while we try to bury our resentments.

It's also helped us understand that sex is still sex, even if it doesn't result in the male orgasm, which takes a lot of pressure off of both of us so we can just enjoy each other.

23. Steel-caged

Steel-caged Member

NJ & Florida
    Local Time:
    We love the Cherry Keeper with the head ring, good luck with the piercing, Zero chance of escaping changes a man.

lens and JaySaysYes like this.
  24. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Our sex life just changed focus. We still have sex around 6-10 times a week as we have our entire marriage. But instead of me being allowed to orgasm, I’m always eager to please my Wife, cuddling her after her orgasms is amazing, so many little things arouse me when before I was worrying about when and how we’d have sex and is get to cum next.
    I still get to cum quite often especially compared to many on this site, but we’ve dropped my orgasms from probably 450-500 a year before the cage, to 208 last year, and I should have less than 80 this year.
    My Wife loves all the extra attention, she says I’ve always given her attention and plenty of love and cuddling etc, but when I’m denied, it’s like we’re dating or newlyweds again, which is great after 31 years of marriage and 4 kids lol.
    I think next year we’ll work on lowering my orgasm count a little more and see how things go, as long as we’re both happy and content, no reason to stop!
    She still gets piv when she wants, but she’s grown to love my tongue more and more as time in the cage has become normal. Now piv is mostly relegated to weekends, and she uses my tongue during the week.

25. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Well... we chose to live in a FLR right from the beginning. In very short term that means she is the boss at our place. So it does not matter that I wear a CB at all time. Should she want intercourse she could unlock me and be done with it. The only one to blame for not doing so could she be herself. ;)

But to give a more earneat and more detailed answer:
    It is not as sex became more rare- our sexlife just changed. Yes, we have intercourse far less often than in the beginning they now have a higher quality though - beeing way more intimate and important to both of us.
    While this became a rare thing (better not to speak about my orgasms^^) we certainly have sex more often than many younger couples. Just in different ways. Who says that for sex always has to be a penis involved ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice