sex is for a woman's pleasure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by guest 2942, Jan 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Ive always been drawn to chastity and denial. For some its a fun kink for others its a lifestyle. For me it has been a fun kink for some time but with starting chastity again with my wife, this time is different. Something has changed in me. It no longer feels like a fun game to play. It feels more serious. Everything about denial of the male orgasms strikes a chord with me as being a great fit. Its not even so much about the device anymore, although that is required for me. Its more about the denial and how that makes me feel. Being denied by my wife is an amazing feeling and makes me incredibly horny for her. But lately these feelings are developing into submissive feelings which is new to me. I'm sure some would say thats normal but for me I've never been submissive to my wife, so its definitely new. Its something I'm struggling to understand. It feels somewhat unnatural to me yet makes me incredibly horny at the same time. Maybe thats normal. Maybe thats why punishments are a natural part of a FLR? I'm not sure how I would feel being punished by my wife, i'm sure I would laugh maybe the first time lol. Though I think she could be dominant in the right circumstances. And honestly thats where I feel I am at, I am presenting her with the right circumstances to be a dominant wife whether she realizes it or not. And honestly I dont do these things to trick her. I do most if not all of the household chores as I have in the past since my schedule allows it. Her job is very time consuming and mentally demanding. So I feel its my duty to take care of these things to give her peace of mind and time to spend with me and the kids. that doesnt feel submissive to me, it feels necessary and honestly I get no joy from doing that, its something that has to be done. I do all kinds of things to help her out and I'm constantly looking for new ones. I suggested recently to let me fill her car up with gas during the winter as thats something she hates to do. A few weeks later and its a given. So for me the submissive feelings come from giving her pleasure sexually with no reciprocation on her part. She knows my feelings on this and has accepted them. Maybe even a little too much. While I do struggle like every other guy with sexual frustrations it still feels more natural. I know if I orgasm the game is over, I will no longer feel like doing anything for her. And yet I know she deserves to have a clean house and dinner ready when she gets home. so my frustrations are usually alleviated when she comes home and smiles, gives me a hug and a big thank you. I can tell she really appreciates the work I put in on top of my daily job. So yes it all seems worth while in the long run. It truly feels strange to do all of these things for her in a sort of sexually charged way when I know I won't be getting any relief. And that actually motivates me even more. I can honestly say I dont have a clue as to why this works but it seems to. It also feels more natural than the way things were before. I can say without a doubt that sex is for the woman's pleasure. Dont get me wrong though, I get plenty of pleasure myself. But my main goal is her pleasure. I love how she blushes when I tell her how much i want to go down on her. I tell her that all the time. I even send her text messages throughout the day. She just says i'm naughty lol. I love how vanilla she is at times.

2. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Glad to see you writing, and I'm happy to hear you're feeling connection on a deeper level this time around. :) I remember you mentioning you both enjoy when you are 'dominant' with her. I am curious: is that based in primal desire, or an actual power exchange? Our natural anatomies certainly make it easy for you guys to fuck us more 'forcefully' than we can reciprocate (sorta :D ), so I am wondering how much primal urges come into play when someone doesn't identify as 'submissive'... I imagine that'd be confusing, considering they enjoy the former so much.

I can see why you'd say punishments are natural, but they do not exist in all FLRs. I wouldn't say I've ever sexually punished pet. When I've felt discipline was necessary, sex and touch was off the table entirely. I'm glad I've not had to do that often, as it's not something I enjoy. Now, physical play involving a bit of pain? That's a bit different... but I suppose that's (yet another) tomato/tomahto situation. :)

It's nice to see you care for her in 'regular' ways. Many people don't realize how much small gestures in the every day, mundane life can improve relationships. I'm glad to hear you do, and it's not something you're automatically tying into sex. I truly believe focusing on her pleasure and discovering new ways to do so will certainly set you on the right path towards making her... and subsequently, yourself... happy.

Must ask, since the line left Me curious: what did you mean by she might be accepting your feelings 'too much'?

Looking forward to your next updates. :)

3. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    You've chosen a provocative headline for sure, ineverknew.
    So here is the little space in the WWW where you might find much approval, but out there in "the rest of the world"...?
    Agree very much with breathe, and her lines: "how much small gestures in the every day, mundane life can improve relationships. I'm glad to hear you do, and it's not something you're automatically tying into sex."

So if it's about sex I prefer the blunt answer to the old question about "who wears the pants in a good relationship?"
    And my answer allways will be: "especially at weekends: none!" :):D

Breathe, Mash2214, Beck and 1 other person like this.
  4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    I think you and I have some similar thoughts. Though I would be more specific and say that orgasms are a pleasure best suited to women. Men should derive pleasure from bringing their partner to climax, otherwise it is just a dull and boring chore.

We are in our third year of chastity and we’ve reached the conclusion that men just aren’t biologically or psychologically designed for frequent orgasms, and the less frequent the better. The male sex drive is entirely dependent on NOT orgasming. Give a man an orgasm and he’s immediately disinterested in further sexual activity. Depending on age and health, this lack of sexual interest can last many hours to several days. Deny a man any form of orgasm, and he’s ready very eager to please his lady anytime as frequently as she wishes.

And psychologically, a man who is accustomed to orgasm has one directive: reach orgasm as quickly as possible. Get in her, thrust, and squirt as quickly as possible. Then it’s game over. But a man who is trained not to orgasm is psychologically much more able to please his lady. He is trained not to have his own orgasm as a goal (since there will be none for him), but instead to enjoy the excitement of pleasing his lady to whatever degree she pleases. He feels validated by knowing she is pleased, and she benefits from his psychological commitment to her pleasure via focused and dedicated sexual attention.

Sex as a concept is for both male and female, but the privilege and delight of orgasm is best suited to the woman.

5. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Thanks. It feels good sometimes to express your journey as well as a focal point when looking back. As far as being dominant with her it was something new I felt like trying out a few months back. I think to me it was about a power exchange. While we both enjoyed it, being dominant is not natural to me. I struggled with it but made it work. I think my wife is naturally submissive in bed but much more dominant outside of it. So yeah we are a mixed bag lol.

I agree they dont have to be part of a FLR. It is something i'm curious about though.

We had a big falling out after our first attempt at chastity a few years ago. Bad went to worse sexually. A female friend gave me some pointers that seemed obvious but strangely I rarely did. So with a new attitude we started everyday with a kiss and a hug, ended the work day the same way. I also started going to bed at the same time with her. These little things vastly improved our relationship. Our sex life exploded after that. So yes the little things are very important :).

Even before we started chastity this time I wouldn't always cum when we had sex. We talked about it and I explained to her how an orgasm for me was not the end goal when it came to sex. I loved feeling horny constantly for her and how cumming would ruin those feelings. So she got used to that and now she really doesnt expect me to cum when we have sex anymore. But I do need a release in some fashion to keep sane lol. I wore my cage all weekend and sat night after sex she was fondling my cage. I told her she could take it off if she wanted. she said no its fine, you can stay the way you are :confused:. I told her I would at least need a ruined one at some point. She said we can discuss it. So yes she has taken my need for denial and ran with it.

6. guest 2942

Local Time:
    I agree. Ive read similar explanations in a million different ways and while they have always been a turn on being at the point in your life where you know its right and true, its an amazing feeling giving up that control. Its really a game changer for sure.

7. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I have gotten to the point where I can see and feel the difference in my attitudes, energy level, and emotional responses to life in general when I am allowed to orgasm freely, verses staying orgasm free. Never thought I would get to the point in life where I could say that I actually have a deep appreciation for the benefits I receive both personally and in my relationship with my Wife when I stay in a state of orgasm denial. Orgasms in our relationship are almost strictly for her now, and that truly is what works best for us.

8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I find now that I enjoy my wife's orgasms as much as she does, I get so much pleasure from seeing and feeling her cum that its out of this world. I would go so far as to say that as long as I get to make her cum I don't care if never cum myself again. I think a lot of us chaste males actually feel almost disappointed after we cum! Strange? I must admit it is a little confusing to me. I like the odd ruined orgasm but on balance being left frustrated is while Mrs Chaste is satisfied is the best feeling of all. Certainly keeps me focused on her and as Mrs Chaste says "it's all about me not you".

9. Oiram

Oiram New member

Local Time:
    This sums up how I feel, I’ve been in chastity since the start of the month, I can’t believe how happy I feel when my wife has an orgasm knowing I will not get to cum until she decides the time is right!

10. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    This was a strange surprise for me as my wife kept pushing for longer lockups. I found that I was losing my bitterness about not getting to orgasm and actually enjoying hers more than I enjoyed mine. This also was a contributing factor in our realization that orgasms are for women and men are best off not having them. Since most of us men learned to masturbate (and therefore orgasm) from the onset of puberty and learned to do it frequently, it is hard at first to break that conditioning. But once you do, the entire dynamic of sexuality changes.

11. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I do hope you all practise what you preach :)

gary170, bobby60, Mash2214 and 3 others like this.
  12. guest 2942

Local Time:
    strict chastity and no access to the keys definitely helps :D

Dogchasecats likes this.
  13. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    I can also attest to the powerful compersion effect. Chastity training has rewired my sexuality such that her pleasure is paramount; I actually experience joy during and her orgasms.

14. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Indeed we do. Not perfectly (two orgasms last year and one this year so far) but much closer to purely female only orgasm than before we started chastity.

Mistress B and bobby60 like this.
  15. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    lol!

Glad things are fun again. That is when you know chastity is worth it I think, but it does take some work and possibly multiple attempts for sure, which in a way makes the pay off all that much more sweet.

I think being locked does enhance my submissive nature as well. It sorta trickles in, slow and steady, and almost without being noticed. but then one day I found myself thinking I like being locked, as in I am totally comfortable in it, even when it is grabbing me like a slipknot. But more than that, the feeling of pure energy being contained within my own mind, while being submissive can be intensely pleasurable. It is exponentially enhanced by her observation of my obedience to her, which has only ever been with considerable positivity, and probably is further conditioning me to associate her pleasure with my submission.

What @sylvana chastity mentioned though regarding the context of where opinions like ours work I think is absolutely true, unfortunately. I mean, just look at the Washington monument...

16. guest 2942

Local Time:
    So the validation of your submission increases the desire and pleasure derived. I'm not sure I have experienced this, or maybe I am right now. Seems like it could be a rabbit hole. :D

bobby60 likes this.
  17. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    It is. Buckle up. ;)

Joroincharge, bobby60 and guest 2942 like this.
  18. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    wow what an amazing turnaround and progress! Awesome to hear. I'm sure I'll put together a more thoughtful reply when I have some time...

Dogchasecats and guest 2942 like this.
  19. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I also am 'disappointed' when allowed to cum. I still cum, mind you (!), but I do hate the sub-drop that occurs afterward. My Lady doesn't fully understand the phenomenon but she still uses it to her advantage by withholding orgasms.

The only thing I super hate about tease and denial is blue ball. I absolutely hate the discomfort, and I hate the pain. It dissipates if I'm allowed to cum later but otherwise it's 24 hours of discomfort and pain in the scrotum. I know some subs like that but not me.

It's strange because otherwise I'm a masochist and enjoy physical punishments. I will go full blown sub-mode in moments when being whipped or cropped and can handle quite a bit of that type of handling.

Breathe, Mash2214 and Dogchasecats like this.
  20. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Their should be a Like, I Totally Agree, that's Exactully how I Feel Button. Because I would have pushed it many times after your post. :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::)

Breathe and JiL like this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    A very nice post. When I first read the title I wasn't sure, I'm glad I took the time to read it. I think a lot comes down to what your definition of Sex is. I personally Recieve a lot of pleasure giving my Wife pleasure. Even if it's something as simple as a foot rub I will close my eyes and let my fingers explore every part of her feet and toes, this can very easily make me wet and get stimulated but is this Sex.

I like your comment about putting gas in your wife's car. I wash my wife's car ( in the summer ) every morning wearing only my cage. She sometimes sits on the deck and watches me. To be nude and serving her in this way excites me also.

I think partly in society we have connected Sex and Pleasure to an Orgasm to much. To serve, be denied and kept on the edge is more pleasurable to me now than having an Orgasm. I would also much rather see my Wife have orgasms than to have one myself, this is just one of the ways life has changed since we've adopted the chastity lifestyle.

Looking forward to your continuation of your adventure.

22. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Great post

It takes some time to wrap your mind around the idea of not wanting to cum. But when you do it's incredible

23. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Agreed. I think this is why so many guys get that let down feeling when they do orgasm. That long drawn out feeling of pleasure and horniness is all gone which for many can be very pleasurable, maybe even more so than an actual orgasm.

24. Breathe

United States
    Local Time:
    So many wonderful ideas floating around this place! I adore keeping him nude, but a naked car wash would be new and exciting. :love:

(Consider yourself informed, @_and_smile!)

Joroincharge, slave_m and Joan.t like this.
  25. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    After about 6 months of being locked, I also experience an odd "depression" (for lack of better word) after orgasm these days. It's as if I'm being compelled in both directions. After being locked for a few days, I start to feel the desire to cum. And yet I know that afterwards, I won't like the feeling. Hard to explain.

Chaste J. and guest 2942 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice