Sex and Chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by enslavedbyc, Feb 27, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    Your Female Dominant (known by the Title of her choosing), determines that she will keep you locked in chastity at all times that she is not using you for her pleasure or amusement. Her decision results in you being released from chastity while under some other form of restraint that averages out to 3 times weekly. Sometimes as infrequent as once a week, sometimes as frequent as 6 times a week. Ninety percent of the time this results in you having an orgasm, often during PIV. Would you be satisfied in this arrangement or is it in some way a disconnect with your interest in chastity?

Raybullrider likes this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Too calculated and detailed for my wife to implement this into sex lol.

Jail Bird and LockedPom like this.
  3. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    OK, I had to chuckle when reading that. Have you ever been married? Most married guys I know would LOVE to have a frequency like that!!! And would probably gladly do ANYTHING for it!!! LOL

Of course, I haven't been allowed an orgasm in over 10 months, so "once a week" is hardly what I would call chastity! ;)

I know we're all at different stages of our "chastity play" or "chastity lifestyle", if you prefer, so different strokes for different folks. Literally! :)

But in MY opinion, that pretty much would be the same as not being in chastity at all. Other than not being able to masturbate...but Geeze...averaging 3 times per week, with my Wife for ME, I don't think I'd want to jerk off. Not at THIS age! LOL

BUT, on the other hand, if my Lovely Wife & KeyHolder decreed that was the way it was to be...who am I to question Her? But I think I would do EVERYTHING in my power to make sure She was so thoroughly contented and satisfied after Her orgasm that She just drifted off to sleep and didn't feel the need to tend to me. That's where we are now. So I know my wife wouldn't allow me out because She LOVES that I don't come and how accommodating I am to Her after Her orgasm when I don't come. So with Her current mindset, She would not opt for such a schedule. She likes keeping me horny 24/7 for Her Lovely, Hot, Sexy body. And I'm only too eager to oblige. She now feels very comfortable asking for one of Her large dildos (by name...yes...She named them as if they were Her lovers) when She wants to feel a big cock inside of Her. And again, I'm only too eager to oblige. Before this current chastity lock up and FLR we're working on, She wouldn't feel comfortable asking me to use of her "lovers" on Her. Now, She doesn't even give it a second thought.

Wow...that was a lot of writing for "No!". LOL

~subrick

4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Your chastity expectations is different to mine, which is different to his and different to hers, and judging yours against anyone elses is pointless. If you were used to 6 times a week, then having that reduced to 3 times is orgasm control / chastity play. If you are used to 3 and you get 3, I'd say little has changed.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  5. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    Thanks for asking (sarcasm noted). I have been married since 1989. We started our BDSM relationship in 1983. My first chastity device was a hand made sterling silver tube copied from Centurians Magazine, built by Gauntlet a piercing house in Los Angeles (PFIQ Magazine), secured originally by a frenum piercing (uncomfortably), later modified to be secured by my PA piercing. Followed by an early Loris Device, very heavy . A Gereckes ball trap secured by a small aircraft cable from the locking pin through the vent holes PA 6 gauge ring and back. Now in my second Steelwerks Extreme device a Schandmaske. Been there, done that with long duration denial have, the T-shirt. ...and yes, I described a very abbreviated version of her current program. She’s VERY much in charge.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    seems like a word problem in a deviant math class.

borbulls1961 and boisub like this.
  7. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    For me personally, it would be great. The reason we started chastity though, was my high sex drive. My wife/KH would never allow such a thing though.

8. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    Innkk
    Unintentional, but when you’re right you’re right! ...and you’re funny!

MissyB likes this.
  9. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    When you are locked up, ALL attention is welcome. Disconnect be damned.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  10. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    Our arrangement is best defined as "we'll see."

We're not newly married, so that would be our our normal sex life, regardless.

It could further be defined as "whatever."

Satisfaction is whatever she will allow, and whatever she wants.

Dirtwork guy and borbulls1961 like this.
  11. serving Goddess

serving Goddess Owned pet/slave/hubby.

house wife
    Lethbridge Alberta
    Local Time:

Im never let out for sexual purpose. If She chooses to sound or finger me, the expectation is that i will not climax. Her rule.is 90 to 120 days before im told i can beg for one. Her friends sound and peg me, She pegs me daily, and sounds me frequently. Currently at day 54 with may 1st being the next time ive been told im allowed to beg. She has a collection of awesome vibes, some extremely powerful, and small. As well, She keeps a very realistic, soft, and sized for Her pleasure cock looking dildo, and enjoys several other insertables that are for Her only. She demands Her toys are kept seperate and sanitized at all times. Toys that Her friends like to be satisfied with are also kept sanitizd and seperate. This male under no circumstance, is let out for his pleasure ever. I have been permanently locked since 2010

12. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    I’d definitely say it’s chastity if she is the one controlling the locking and unlocking regardless of how much she lets you out. Defiantly not orgasms denial though.

I think the last time my wife and I had sex 6 days a week was within the first 3 or 4 years of our relationship. Between life and other things it was like the tap was slowly being turned off after that. The reason I asked her for chastity was to reignite that fire we had in the beginning of our relationship and it has certainly worked.

Our sexual frequency for the past 6 months has been roughly every 10 days. Usually nothing in between for me, even being allowed to pleasure her. She’ll use her magic wand a couple of times during my lockup’s. I asked her if it would be okay for me to pleasure her during my in between lockup’s and she seemed more than eager but that has yet to happen in the last 3 weeks since I brought it up.

I think as long as she controls the key, it’s definitely chastity, it’s different for all of us.

13. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:05 AM
    My KEYHOLDER likes our current very one sexual system. It is simple I give her oral as offen as she pleases I am not allowing to orgasm. I am allowed to play with my anal region with plugs. She has me ride a dildo under her supervision. I was allowed a release beginning of January at that time she said it was my last. Her orgasms have because mine it is why more satisfying I live to serve her any way I can

serving Goddess likes this.
  14. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I would say you have it just about perfect. Most men expect/hope their sex lives improve after marrige and I think most wives think that not they have hooked the sucker, sex is controled by them so the reality is that most men are chaste when married. Its not their choice but the reality. The power always resides in the partner who says no.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  15. serving Goddess

serving Goddess Owned pet/slave/hubby.

house wife
    Lethbridge Alberta
    Local Time:

Agreed, Wife is satisfied at Her will daily, As well my last release was new years, In my case Her goal is 3 or less.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My journey continues to evolve as she continues to decide our path to follow. I am following her requests and challenges as she chooses.

For now I stay caged and follow her instructions. She has continued to amaze me stepping up and leading the evolution of what we are doing. If we develop a path to return to our relationship and find a place she is satisfied and happy. Whatever that requires will be worth it.

serving Goddess likes this.
  17. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I think I’d be down for that. We’ve always had sex around 7-10 times a week and have tried quite a few kinks, playing with chastity is just the latest one once we realized that while I like being both dominant or submissive, my wife hated being submissive, so now we’re both in our perfect space. I’ve found for myself, not having control over getting to orgasm daily has been kind of a relief lol, just focusing on making my Queen feel good has been a huge turn on also. She still gets to cum at least once a day and I’m down to prob 15-20 times a month, although I’ve been informed I may be missing out on any this month

borbulls1961 likes this.
  18. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:

This is how my wife and I relationship works very similar

Jail Bird likes this.
  19. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    True!

20. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Once a week ? ? Being restrained once a week I can understand . It makes the padding better, but a orgasm ? Sorry that doesn't sound like real chastity to me. I am not sure , but it sounds like you are into this just for the fantasy .

21. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    No fantasy here, she is complete control (and has been for well over 35 years). At this time, she has me in chastity 24/7/365 except when she wants to play sexually, which right now is often. She also prefers at this time to link my releases to a software program that gives me a 1 in 3 chance of release daily based on achieving whatever criteria she sets forth for the day. She likes it because it creates an addictive response similar to playing a slot machine and just because I know how it works makes it no less addictive.

jehuty, Iron78 and Maid Denise like this.
  22. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    The reason for my original post is, that in my opinion, the average male interested in chastity does not seem content to let a woman do it "her way", and what I hear from many women is that they don't want a limit on how much sex they have from their partner. What their partner expresses is a desire to have their orgasms controlled (but often in very restrictive confines and often not allowing for PIV unless via a "bull" , a vibrator or a dildo.

I have done long term denial a few times with my wife (due to her curiosity). It does NOTHING for her. She likes control. To her a chastity device is just another form of bondage.

I was just curious how many others are content to be locked in chastity (quite a bit), but have sex (quite a lot) solely at her discretion.

23. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    I have yet to meet an altruistic person in this world. When I say altruistic, I mean someone who does good deeds because they are good deeds to do and receives no planned, expected or foreseeable benefit in return. When I have volunteered my time or money in the past, I receive something in return be it a "warm fuzzy" feeling or social recognition, etc. I do not contend that altruistic people cannot or do not exist. Maybe they do. I just haven't met one yet. I also find the concept to be utterly at odds with our biologic makeup.

Is my chastity and devotion to my partner altruistic? Absolutely not. She would not have chosen this path for herself if not for me dragging her into it. I do hope and expect that our arrangement is going to satisfy me and my desires to some (probably significant) degree.

Even in chastity, our relationship requires compromise, respect, and mutual regard for one another.

What I hope for is that in exchange for indulging my sexual predilections that my wife, in turn, receives greater sexual and emotional satisfaction than she would otherwise.

Rectrix and enslavedbyc like this.
  24. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Now now! Each to their own! As long as it works then it's right! :)

Headtrip and Maid Denise like this.
  25. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Reading a lot of responses that seem a little condescending.

I can say that our situation is evidently not hard core chastity and I don’t guess I would want it to be. My wife, Ms A controls the keys and hence controls my releases. Sometimes it’s once every 2-3 weeks but sometimes it’s 2 or 3 in the same week.

Every couple has their own reason for exploring and engaging in chastity. For us it was simple. I asked her to take control and use me as little or as often as she likes. As it turns out, once she took possession, her libido increased. We flirt more, we are closer, we communicate more, and I am certainly more attentive to her needs. This is a direct result of masturbation no longer being an option...hence keeps my attention focused on her.

Every chastity relationship is different....and should be. It doesn’t have to be 18 months without orgasm. The one who holds the key, holds the power...and it SHOULD be an enjoyable and sensual experience for both parties.

dr Andrea, Neander, homebody and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice