Seven days without Orgasm makes one weak

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by scotty1, Sep 27, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    well here I am ten days no orgasm. the device has made a sore on my penis. Mistress took it off for a couple days. now back on last night .one week down fifteen to go!!! This is the new record for me 10 days no orgasm since I was fourteen. god Im horney. almost cant stand it. scotty1

2. Warptcuck

Warptcuck Member

Local Time:
    11:48 AM
    I was locked up in the Birdlocked Pico for 7 days last month, then again for 5 days this month while my wife was out of town.
    The Pico is not a long term cage, as we found out. The 25 silicone spikes inside the device wrecked havoc on the head of my dick.
    There are several spikes around the peehole that were killing me when I got an erection, but one of them is just below the peehole that rubbed too much
    and made the peehole very tender. After being locked up for 5 days, it has been off for a week and the soreness is just about gone.
    There were several spikes around the base ring of the head of my dick that were sore also. These finally are healing up enough that when I get an erection,
    it doesn't hurt any longer, but the skin in that area was very dry and hard. The top layer of skin where these spikes were stuck into the head of my dick for 5
    days is starting to peel off now. We ordered a new Birdlocked with no spikes for normal use and the Pico is now to be used for punishment purposes only.
    It is not very good for use as a long term chastity device, unless you want to harm the head of your dick.

3. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    No doubt spikes not good you have no controll of your erection at night during sleep. Its called nocturnal tuminessance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice