Setback with question

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by NeuteredMax, Aug 28, 2017.

1. NeuteredMax

NeuteredMax Member

Pennsylvania, USA
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    So last night I suffered a setback in my quest for long term wear. After nearly one while week of wearing my bon4m small, the nighttime tugging on my scrotum got to intense to bear and I had to end my Emla lock session. The back ring has pretty square edges and was leaving marks, one of which actually scabbed a bit. So I'm gonna go a few days without it to let everything heal.

But what can I do to prevent it from happening again? I thought surgical tube over the whole thing would help. The other thing is, even the largest ring is pretty tight on me. They make a larger ring that can be ordered separate. Should I order the larger ring and put tubing on that? Or will the current ring suffice with tubing? Thanks in advance!

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    The Bon4m is perhaps the heaviest of the off the shelf devices. I stopped wearing mine after 3 weeks for the same reason as you. Also, you cannot just buy a device and start wearing it 24/7. That never works out. You need to wear it for a few hours a day and only going longer when it no longer bothers you. It took me 3 months to wear mine 24/7 and some guys it took longer.

I carry a gun legally. When I first did so the almost 2 pounds of weight on my belt and the hard metal tucked under my belt pressing against my side was very uncomfortable and painful. Only by buying a smaller and lighter gun while also carrying it for shorter periods of time until I got used to it, did it work out. I went through 4 off the shelf chastity devices and only when I bought a custom made Jailbird did I find true 24/7 comfort and have been wearing it for 4 years this November. My other ready made devices are sitting in a drawer. No comparison.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice