Seriously though---------

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged19d, Aug 1, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Caged19d

Caged19d Member

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    New to this and really dig it, as does my wife/KH. Many ppl here claim to be in chastity 24x7x365 and as a newbie I gotta wonder how? For example, I am pretty athletic, I run, cycle, play sports etc. . How do others here actually do these things while wearing a device? Do you actually run a 5 or 10K wearing one? How would you wear your skin tight cycling clothes with one without your riding partners noticng OR keep from seriously injuring yoru cock?

Are these circumstances where your KH unlocks you , then re-locks you following your workout? Just tryin to get an idea of how this exciting game should actually play out!

Thanks.

2. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Well for me there were times I needed to be unlocked, like you mention. But there are also devices that are much lighter weight/restricting that could easily be worn during such things.
    So I'd be inclined to believe a lot of the guys that say they are locked up most of the time (minus fantasists). You must also consider that most people aren't so active :)

xcitedsisssy and Vinny like this.
  3. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Clothing choice is important. When I cycle I wear loose fitting mountain biking shorts. When I swim I wear loose fitting swimming trunks, don't shower before or after, and have to be creative when drying off and dressing to keep from being seen. Running is the easiest. Unless your cage fits poorly or is very heavy, running shouldn't be an issue. I did a 5k race with some guys from work two weeks ago and run anywhere from 6 to 9 miles per week (I alternate between run, bike, swim; different exercise each day).

Never injured my cock. I've had some sore balls after mountain biking when the front of the seat caught my ring and pulled hard on my balls. Last week I experienced some skin abrasion after an hour long road bike ride. It was the first skin problem I've had in almost two years of doing this.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am not that physically active, but would not do those things locked. I think we would work something out.

I am pretty sure stopping in the middle of a 5k to rub one out is the last thing on someone's mind etc. If something makes wearing a cage unrealistic, especially if married, I would think trust should matter first.

That being said, unless you are being very active such as running/cycling/repetitive leg movements, you should be able to wear a good fitting cage without an issue. I used to walk 3-5 miles a day at work and didn't have a problem.

Vinny likes this.
  5. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    I can run a few miles in the metal cage, never tried more than 5. I don't do it often but if I want to go for a run and the KH is out with the key I wouldn't have reservations. I don't wear tight fitting clothed while wearing it though.

As for the CB, fuck that. Those things can nip when you're sat around doing nothing.

sissybitch likes this.
  6. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm certainly not caged 24/7, we go through fits and starts lasting a couple of months at a time. I'm not caged at the moment.

7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Chastity is not about the device. I started chastity on the honor system. I am unlocked when it is not practical like playing a sport that requires a cup, doctor visit for Prostate exam, etc.. If I want chastity, why would I want to cheat myself. There is no such thing as forced chastity. No one is forced as that is illegal. :)

You need to want to not masturbate, locked or not. If not, long term chastity is not going to work for you. I can masturbate in my cage and so can everyone else, but we don't. Locked or not, nothing changes for us. My cage is more symbolic than anything else and at best as speed bump to give me pause to think about what I am about to do. I just cannot cheat after a few months of orgasm denial. I want the feeling of being constantly horny. I enjoy the anticipation of the orgasm more than the orgasm itself. I love being edged during sex. Why would I want to give that up, locked or not.

I am locked about 95% of the time. I work from home and am semi retired so it is easy. My wife and I have medical issues so we do not go out much anymore. I basically go to the doctor, dentist and barber. Once in awhile we visit my cousin 2 miles away. It does take discipline and dedication to your Key Holder to last long. That is why a KH is so important. When your body is screaming for an orgasm, your KH can have sex with you and you share her orgasm or remind you how happy she is when you are orgasm free.

Personally I feel that I owe my wife. She never cheated on me when I was away on business for months at a time. She shared her girlfriend with me for 30 years. The last 7 years is the first time since we were married 45 years ago, that my wife is not sharing me with anyone. I owe her big time and since chastity makes her happy, that is what we do.

8. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    Now I do not know what others are using.
    I have a fully neosteel sports belt ..
    Yes it fills a bit more on my body than a cage ... BUT, in turn, it keeps the cock and the noses close to the body ...
    It can not be seen in a pair of loose panties ... nor in a pair of tight running tights ... or bike pants. But now my neo-belt belt is also designed to last for a long time.

9. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:04 PM
    I have run, swam and cycled wearing my HTv2 with no issues. I am locked up for as long as my Wife sees fit, release is only given for her playtime needs or hygiene. I tend to get a few hours unlocked once a week or so. When it's hot I might be released after three or so days as the hygiene issue becomes more important.

10. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Serious Though the longer you wear it the more you get use to it. It becomes part of who you are. You adjust your sporting activities accordingly. Yes you can be locked up and do sports. Do you take off your wedding ring when you do something. Your cage is no different you do t even know your wearing it.

11. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol, the odds of me doing a 5k is pretty low...someone would have to be chasing me for 5k!

I also wouldn't enter a jumping jack competition, river dancing, or interview for adult movies.

Steve-0 likes this.
  12. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have to agree, I run nearly a 5K every other day, I run up to 6 miles every other day alternating form sprints to longer runs, since getting into the right device I am able to handle sporting activities no trouble.. part of the trouble was being able to handle being locked the other was finding the support. I wear the Jockey sport boxer briefs and have been comfortable since.

13. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    As said above if you have a comfortable device it is not a problem. I typically do three 5 mile runs in a week while caged. Loose shorts and lubed to stop friction. I would be interested to hear from others about swimming in the ocean in a JailBird: does the salt affect the device at all?

gary170 likes this.
  14. Chantelle34d

Chantelle34d Member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    My slave is in training now and wears a steel cock cage just about all the time including whenever we go out. At first he wore it under loose linen trousers, the kind that one can almost see through. We both noticed the clicking noise from the lock against the cage. I decided that panties were the answer. Now he wears nylon briefs sometimes or nylon bikini panties. He likes to wear panties plus the noise is subdued. Several times I have had him drop his jeans or trousers to show my girlfriends his caged cock and they all agree that panties are the way to go. However there are times when he needs to wear a diaper and plastic panties during the day. The plastic panties I buy him are tight fitting but the diaper and panties also work well with the cage. He is often diapered for the night and his cock is always is locked in his cage. He has admitted that there are times when he gets very excited either from the panties or wearing a diaper and when that happens his cock gets hard and strains against the steel cage. But then that's the purpose of wearing it right?

15. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    My small metal cage is easy to wear . I drive a fork Lift - loading trucks lifting boxes climbing around at work .i walk 3-10 miles a day at work. If I was wear this model when I played softball . I could play any position .
    I only jog about mile still no issues-
    Yes putting some baby oil gel on the ring would help.

16. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Well about a week after posing this question I swam in the ocean in my JailBird from a busy beach and didn't have the chance to rinse the salt off for several hours. It didn't seem to have any adverse effect on it at all.

17. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    As a self locker, I tend to only wear it when I'm at risk of doing something about it. If I'm swimming, at the gym etc I'm not at all likely to rub one out and it's only going to cause discomfort. Plus, I don't exercise because I enjoy it .... the last thing I need is another excuse not to bother.
    That said, I do lock at work even though I work in an almost exclusively male environment and there is very very little stimulation there. I think that's probably because I like the thrill of wearing it.
    My habits do exclude me from having a 24/7 KH at the moment, I realise, but I also have issues with the device. Until both these situations change, I see no point in adjusting my habits.

18. CanuckSnowman

CanuckSnowman Active member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    I have said this before on here. There is almost NOTHING that I can't do while caged. I am heavy into weight training, and have trained hard leading up to competitions and then just unlocked on competition day. I have competed at the national level.

19. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    I don't cycle. But I do run and do other sports. My device is very snug and weighs very little indeed. It even fits neatly into a standard groin protector.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice