Serious pinching.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mr.Beavis, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Mr.Beavis

Mr.Beavis New member

Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    So I bought my first chastity. It’s called “Put A Ring On It Metal Cock Cage” 3.31 inches long. Long story short, I’m being pinched on the shaft to where it draws blood. After the first attempt, I thought it was hair being pulled, even though I groom down below, it has been awhile since I last buzzed everything so I did that. Tried it again and same thing. After the 4th attempt, I figured out where the pinching was happening... on the O-Ring, there are 2 small holes for 2 prongs that are on the cage to slide into... there is a little movement between both pieces when it’s assembled and locked therefore pinching the skin on the upper part of my shaft when ever it moves... it came with 3 different size rings and I went with the largest just to be on the safe side while experimenting. I have an average size cock.

Do I have a junk device? Is there something I’m doing wrong? Remember I’m totally new to this. Any input would be great.

thanks.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Most cheaper devices will pinch due to the wiggling and not secure fit. What I do like about that device is that it comes with multiple rings and lets you figure out what works for you. Also it is way to long of a cage for fulltime wear for 99% of people.

If you enjoy wearing it though I would look into more of a custom design, but...

Welcome to The Mansion!!!

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

4. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Welcome.

I checked out the cage you said you have and it is one that many people start out on (I know I did). They are heavy and not really good for long term wear (or even a couple days). I can probably guarantee that every caged male on here has gone through many different devices until they found the one they were most comfortable with. I would recommend trying others. The ones with the prongs like you are talking about never worked for me.

There are tons of inexpensive Chinese made cages that you can choose from and once you have a good fit you could then decide to spend a bit more and get something for long term wear if that is your goal.

5. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Sometimes with that type of cage you can put some plastic washers or spacers over the locking post between the tube and padlock to keep the prongs pressed back into the ring. May not be a perfect solution but it may help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice