Serious online chastity

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by thomassub, Aug 15, 2021.

1. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    Sharing an experience here, combined to help others that might be interested getting introduced to it as well.

First of all just some personal background. I am owning a Steelworxx Tube Jacket that locks with a frenum piercing. I could wear the device pretty much 24/7, and have tested that it truly prevents me from achieving an orgasm for 2 weeks. So the equipment side is all taken care of. What is more difficult is being held in chastity by an observant and strict key holder, while considering needs of life (such as doing sports with showing afterwards).

Since a few years I have the pleasure, and honor, to be part of an online community of "slaves" and "masters/mistresses" that does not specialize solely on chastity, but has extensive experience and possibilities in that regard. That community operates with a combination of human interaction, and a pretty sophisticated automated system, that was developed and enhanced by a few enthusiasts over the years. That combination is imporant, as it releases the participants from micro management, but still includes a lot of human interaction. The sum of options, activities and functionality is very large, so I will not try to describe it here, but to provide a (chastity) example so you get an idea - lockup into chastity is recorded by a function in the system, and reviewed by others. Same goes for mid-lockup checks and unlock. An element of the community to be aware of is that, in order to make it's demands more real, it is based on conensual blackmail, i.e. you have to provide some pictures intially that you do not want published. Those pictures are only visible to a very few moderators (and a chosen dominant if you want that), but they would not hesitate to use them if a slave would cheat e.g. out of chastity. After a few years, and a ton of talking, I can say with confidence that these moderators are trust-worthy (they helped me once when a dominant started to become a bit abusive), but you need to be aware of this.

Reason I am writing this is that I wanted to invite serious players in chastity, if you are interested, to PM me. I can help you from there. Serious means that you have a device, a chastity related piercing, and you are interested in frequent enforced lockups, say at least a few days a month.

Happy to also answer more general questions in this thread.

Gattaslave and latexbound like this.
  2. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Thought I would add a bit more information visible for all as to how this community works (got a quetstion in a PM).

There is a concept called "tasks" which are programs developed in a specific script language native to the community. These scripts have the possibility to interact with the "slave", show pictures, operate an attached camera, microphone, and store information and images. Script results are logged and routinely reviewed and scored by other members of the community, and for poor scores additional punishment tasks, or if continuously underperforming, step wise publishing of slaves information and pictures is initiated.

Example of a task in the chastity context would be, when locking up for a previously set period

slave is reminded of rules and can read through the correspondig wiki again
    if the slave is part of a "hard core chastity club", he or she is told that the entire lockup has to be video recorded with some extra requirements, and that video is then uploaded by the task at the end
    slave has to be naked, an first picture is taken
    slave has to chose how his or her device locks (e.g. numbered metal one-time tags directly locking the device, or time locks, etc)
    slave has to put a randomly crated number on a post-it and show this on all remaining pictures of the task (this is to avoid cheating)
    slave has to lock up and show in multiple pictures the device and that its properly locked
    task ends reminding the slave that there will be random checks he or she have to perform on request within a few hours.
    There are about 100 tasks, number constantly growing, in the system, of which 10 are dealing with various aspects of chastity, and the rest follows other kinks.

Key with all tasks is that they are not "only" automation, but there is an element of human interaction, aka peer reviews. Members of the chastity hard core grou know each others devices, how they work, and will carefully review each lockup, unlock etc video, and highlight any doubts that are then discussed in the group including the respective mistresses

3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Sounds pretty intense and is exciting

4. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    where can i find the group"club" and how do i become one of its members

5. thomassub

thomassub Member

Germany
    Local Time:
  6. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    I would like to discuss more

7. Johnr18020

Johnr18020 Member

Disabled
    Bethlehem pa
    Local Time:
    Sounds very interesting

8. Morgan2

Morgan2 Member

Chesapeake
    Local Time:
    I would be interested..

9. CuriousChaste

CuriousChaste Member

Local Time:
    Sounds interesting, but not pierced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice