Sentenced by a Sadist: A Diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by HenryFlower, Jan 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    The last time I posted a journal here, it was to document the ups and downs of attempting to establish an FLR in a fairly vanilla relationship. For unrelated reasons, that relationship ended last year and after some time finding my emotional feet, I ended up once again scouring personal sites.

A few day before new year's eve, I received an unsolicited message from an older mistress, seeking 'domestic servitude and more'. We exchanged a few messages and she suggested a three month trial. Chastity would be non-negotiable.

Despite the feeling that things seemed to good to be true, I made the two-hour drive to a pub near her home and was eventually greeted by a beautiful older woman. She was dressed casually, was friendly and without any stern airs or graces. We talked as much as possible within the pub's limited privacy before quickly making our way out to her nearby home.

I'm led upstairs to a large attic room. On the longest wall hangs hundreds of whips, pizzles, antique riding crops, long tails, short tails and somewhere-in-between-tails. On the opposite wall hangs lengths of chain, manacles, bridal harnesses, strap-ons, ball gags, cock gags and harnesses whose intended use I can only guess. I've been to all the good torture museums, but I've never seen so many instruments of bondage and torture under one roof - and that's before I even mention the slave cage, gyno chair, whipping bench, pillories and other assorted furniture about the place.

I remained locked for the first hour or so, while we talk. I confess my love of chastity and how difficult it is to self-lock (impossible!). @MzLeatherClad - tells me she's an old school sadist, whose only use for the male member is as a medium of torture. I reveal my deep fear of pain and the sweet angst that comes from submitting.

As someone whose experience is mainly with tie and tease and sensual domination, CBT is a strange thing indeed to try and wrap my head around. Not once a tender touch or stroke. NOT. ONCE! Instead I'm unrelentingly pin-wheeled, sounded, electrocuted, crushed, squashed, clamped, whipped, humbled, spanked and pierced until my sad cock positively howls for a sweet touch.

I've often wondered how guys manage to stay flaccid during CBT. I mean, it's hot, right? Well, now I know. After a few hours at the hands of this utter sadist my cock cuts a pathetic sight indeed, attempting a hasty and futile retreat back into my abdomen. Throughout all of this, M does not bark or raise her voice, or snarl or resort to the calling of names. She is friendly, excitable, implacably firm and truly laughs when I howl in pain or shiver from some newly discovered sensation. Nevertheless, I'm in no doubt that to cross her would be to be punished severely.

I spend the best part of the evening in that dungeon, returning the day after next to spend New Year's Eve once again being put through my paces and submitting to more forms of evil torture than I have previously in a lifetime. The night culminates in 20 brutal strokes of the cane, raising fierce welts, beads of blood and a heat I still feel these two days later.

After our session, with me locked safely back up, M writes down the date in her little book. She tells me she's never quite got the hang of prostate milking. In a moment of mad bravado I tell her how easy it is, that I'll show her how.

"Then, that's what we'll do," she says, scribbling another date in the book. "One month from today."

I've been locked four days now. I'm out of practice, undisciplined, my cock already cries softly in its little cage for release, even if only to be bullied, bruised and stuffed back in. @MzLeatherClad says she likes to hear about my torment and would like me to keep a journal. I've told her about this site and will send her this link. So who knows. I suspect we may see her here soon. Don't say I didn't warn you!

*Edit - And now i find she's already here! Name changed accordingly.

2. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    Very nice thanks for sharing. Some have all the luck LOL

HenryFlower likes this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Is locking back up right after that much abuse a smart idea? I don't know how your cage fits, but assuming it is on the smaller side like most of us prefer, I could see issues with chaffing you might not otherwise have had due to the skin being already abused. I suppose liberally applying aloe under the cage might help.

tomf_22033 and HenryFlower like this.
  4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    I really enjoyed your journal entry. Seemed to have worked out perfectly in many ways including the addition here of a new Mistress. Look forward to future journal entries :)

HenryFlower likes this.
  5. litldick

litldick Active member

retired
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    @HenryFlower truly enjoyed your journal entry and look forward to hearing more about your ordeals. Keep us posted.

HenryFlower likes this.
  6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing @HenryFlower . A genuine case of "careful what you wish for" :)
    Enjoy the journey you are embarking upon!

tomf_22033 and HenryFlower like this.
  7. HenryFlower

HenryFlower Owned by Ymmxqueen

UK
    Local Time:
    It is snug. The aloe might be a good shout though, thanks.

8. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
  9. Cagedboi69

Cagedboi69 Member

Manager
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Wonderful story. I have dreamed of just such an encounter, but from your description it has far exceeded even my imagination. I have a gentle Mistress that is just learning herself the joys of being in such a dominant role. Though I’m sure we will never get to this level I can always fantasize otherwise!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice