semantics?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by grenore, May 20, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    okay..i have a question for all of the chastity devotees whether they are the locked up individual or the locker!! we all read the stories or blogs and we see the countdown timers and claims made by individuals about how long they have been locked up or how long it has been since release or how long in a chastity device or how long since last orgasm.

my question is this...how do we count how long we are actually locked up and are there simply different ways to look at it? i for example have been locked up since april 5 this year. that is when i came out to my Wife and told her about my desires for us. i have been out of the device however several time for cleanings and a day or two here and there for other issues.(like the occasional sex) so i have been locked up since that date but i have also been unlocked many times.

so how long do people really go without EVER being let out of their chastity devices...not even for cleaning. are they those among us that have the device on for perpetuity and have to only clean as best they can with a water hose so to speak? i dont mean the fantasy stories of never being let out but what are the realities involved or associated with this idea. is it just a way to look at it or do we actually mix terms and words to fit our own needs? can the last orgasm be in the device as well as out of the device and still be in lockup? just wondering how other people look at it?

i hope this makes some sense?

2. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    I know I count "locked up since" as the last time I was released, had an orgasm and was relocked. I don't count "releases" due to cleaning (which are pretty much non-existent with my PA-5000, although with my CB-6000, it was every 3 days), having to go through metal detectors (i.e., travel, jury duty, entering a government facility, etc..) or doctors visits. In those cases, it's mostly because it's a fairly brief period out of the device, the device is put right back on afterwards and there's no orgasm.

I sense there are a number of people who take this middle road too, although you're likely to find people who answer through the entire spectrum.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    To me it is not necessarily the time locked up that matters, but the time between orgasms, which is pretty much what stealth said.

At the end of the day does it matter? To some it matters an awful lot, so others it makes no difference.

I guess it depends on why you are using chastity. For me has always been foreplay, usually a lock-up for up to two weeks (with removal for supervised cleanings) prior to a dungeon visit, or a cuckolding attempt. I haven't yet seen the attraction of having my pet locked up indefinitely.

Part of this is due to never having had a device which was compatible with long term wear. Ask me again in 6 months once we have our Mature Metal device!

Some people live by the fact that they may have been in chastity longer than anyone else ever. Is that chastity, or is it being celebate? Does it matter?! Who cares!

As long as the two people (or more!) within a specific chastity relationship are happy with what qualifies as "chaste" or "locked up", that's all that matters. :Locker:

4. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    i guess thats my question or point. it certainly is not to anger or create controversy. i just wanted to get a handle on what people "mean" when they say locked up. i guess i knew that it meant different things to different people but i would like to hear their opinions on the topic. just trying to grow in my knowledge of this lifestyle that i am definately wishing to live.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think there is a textbook answer to this one. It's always a lively debate here anytime we've discussed it.

It's usually time between orgasms, not lock up, or milking that people go for I think.

6. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    There are several different things that are all tied into one for my "lock-up" period. Day number 1 starts when i am finally permitted by my wife to have an orgasm. It doesn't matter whether it is an orgasm during sex, from masturbation, or if she decides to play with "her cock" & make it cum. That date gets marked on a calendar & starts the counting.

i am released from the device occasionally, a CB2000, & for a couple of reasons. Cleaning isn't a big issue with a CB2000 for me, things are fairly accessible & we have a removable shower head. My wife lets me out more often to play with her cock & tease it relentlessly & then relock it denying me an orgasm. Sometimes the device has to come off because of where i may go, like a meeting in a building with a metal detector.

When it is removed, i check on things to be sure there are no physical problems, especially with my frenum piercing. We use the frenum ring to help secure the device so there is no escape without destroying something. i am going to be locked in a metal device soon, so we will be experimenting & inspecting more often in the first few days & weeks of using it.

The longest i was ever in my device without it being removed for any reason was 5 full weeks.

7. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    I agree it is a release thing. No matter if it is orgasm or milking. Once it squirts the clock starts again.

8. KinkyBritain

KinkyBritain Mistress Kent

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I completely agree with Mistress Watchful here.

There is a big difference between time locked up and time between orgasms, and a big difference between being chaste and being celibate.

As with all BDSM and Fetish, it's my firm belief that everything is an intensely personal experience. Something that works for me, or works for Mistress Watchful, is not going to work for you, or may not work for other members of this forum. The key is finding a lifestyle that works for you and your significant other / keyholder.

Where as Mistress Watchful uses chastity for me foreplay prior to a big 'event', personally I use chastity to keep my slave constantly teased and in a heightened state of arousal, which works for me in amusement factor as well as keeping him in a state constantly trying to please me and do anything / everything I desire.

Everything works differently for different people, you will, in time, find a method that works perfectly for you and your lifestyle. The key is finding out what works for you, is being teased your thing, or just being locked up with your Mistress holding the ket to your 'pleasure'?

MK

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice