Selling trial / taster set of Chinese cages

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by castmenow, Oct 23, 2018.

1. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I am selling three cages as per photos, all have been worn for short periods during daytime only to try them out. These are all 33mm diameter tubes and are too small for me so have never been comfortable enough for longer term wear.

A278, enclosed tube with bars at the head end with central pee hole, fitted with a urethral tube and an anti pull out spiked ring. The tube is the longer version and is about 60mm long, the diameter is 33mm at the rings either end of the tube and the tube itself is 34mm. This comes with a 50mm base ring.

A274, tube made from rings with bars at the head end that do not close over the head leaving a large gap for peeing out of, fitted with an anti pull out spiked ring. The tube is the longer version and is about 60mm long, the diameter is 33mm. This comes with a 45mm base ring.

A275, tube made from rings with bars at the head end with central pee hole, fitted with a urethral tube and an anti pull out spiked ring. The tube is the medium version and is about 40mm long, the diameter is 33mm. This comes with a 40mm base ring.

The cages can be worn without the anti pull out spiked rings and the urethral tubes are also removable. There are three sets of keys and the 3 barrel locks all work, the keys are the same for each device. The base rings can be swapped to fit all of the tubes so you have a good set to try various options.

I'll sell the whole lot for £15 posted to the UK, extra posted overseas.

Attached Files:

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  2. stejarn

stejarn New member

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    I've messaged you.

3. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice