Selling Queen's Keep from Steelwerks (just testing the waters)

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by corsac, Jun 9, 2017.

1. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Hello all!

When we ordered the steelwerks tube we thought it would be the last device we ever bought! Now, my wife has decided that she enjoys the tighter cage more than the easy to wear tube. We have talked about trying something different but haven't decided yet what we/She wants. Anyway, just posting to see what, if any interest there might be.

The tube is 1 3/8" top line. The pin is just in front to the top about 1/4". The pin I had to bend myself to get right but it was for a 7/8" dia. Setback didn't come into play from how it was made. I think standard 3/4" to my 7/8" would be okay. M sure he would also make a new pin, he wanted about $100 us for that. We paid just over $1500 us with the jeweled key. Not sure what we would take for it, like I said, just feeling out if there would be any offers anywhere close first. The device looks more purple here but it really is more gold looking. Email is easier for more photos as all mine say too large to upload...

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    Forgot to put that it has a 1" inside diameter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice