Selling: Bon4L, Grey, 48 and 50mm rings

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Submissedtoher, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Selling a Bon4 L, with the 2 larger rings, and a carrying case. Item is sterilezed and will be shipped USPS Priority with tracking provided. Looking for $50 OBO.

Also, not sure if this is allowed (mods delete if it is not) but I am letting go of one of my straightjackets. It is VERY real, and all but impossible for escape for anyone who is not a professional escape artist. It is a Monkey Dungeon Classic canvas jacket, with shoulder D rings for anchoring, a restrictive collar with leash attachments, and also has extra side loops added for the sleeves to pass through. I am selling it because canvas just does not do it for me, I much prefer leather, rubber, or my neoprene jackets. This has been worn twice. Looking to get $150.

I can email photos of either item to anyone interested and payment is paypal only for protection of both parties. Thank you.

2. Irishmanlocked

Irishmanlocked Active member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Can you send pictures of the cage please?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice