Self milking while he sits at work?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CaptainScarlett, Mar 13, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Your husband must be policeman or a politician. They usually has something up there ass

2. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    I, like many of you too it seams, was becoming tired of milking. It becomes somewhat tiresome and because of the positioning of his body, it's difficult for him to lick or stimulate me. So, yes, this is the first time I have actually had him milk himself successfully. He had told me he really didn't think that vibration was important, but as we concluded last night, it was enough for him to take himself over the edge. He was able to moved the plug in and out gently by using his sphincter muscles (just like the Aneros stimulator) but because of the size and vibration, along with the perfect curve, ... presto! As always he secreted into a condom, and the amount was about the same for a week of denial.

He already texted me from work and wants to know if we can try this again tonight. I just texted back that he just added a week before he tries again, just for asking/begging. Poor chap. I'm off to work now... but not before I hide the plug!

joe01 and tiruh811 like this.
  3. KHtoCaptainScarlett

KHtoCaptainScarlett Full time key holder to my husband

Professional
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I decided to create my own account - so feel free to send suggestions, questions directly to me.

4. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    I finally have access to the account again. My wife changed my password!

The milking at work wasn't a success. I have yet to find a plug that does the job. After I wore the NJoy (large) the whole day last week, there wasn't much in the way of milking. The only success we've had with this before is when I use a strap-on and fuck my wife vigorously. The motion of the heavy plug does produce the right effect, but doesn't complete a full milking however.

The vibrating prostate massager was, however, an amazing success. The first time use of such a device, and I wondered, why didn't we think of this before. My Wife finds milking a tedious and sometimes lengthy process. Not anymore.

The second time we used it this weekend, and to my surprise it was after removing my cage. It's been a very long time (many many months) that I have experienced an uncaged orgasm. The weirdest thing, I really didn't become erect when I finally started expelling.

Afterwards I was re-caged and I don't know when I can expect another "treatment". I am now anxious about my ability to become erect, although the straining on my cage during the week tells me something is happening!

5. subinacan

subinacan New member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Well, after lurking for ages, this post finally compelled me to sign up. I apologise in advance if the following is a bit over the top, but this is something I've... er... given a lot of thought...

I don't suppose electrics are in your repertoire, or potentially in your future? Here's my oddly specific idea: attach a butt-plug that is just short of his prostate, at least until it's given a little push (or pull...). Embed two small electrodes almost at the tip of the plug and run the (shielded) wires back out through the middle. Attach the wires to a rechargeable power pack, which only you can switch on/off. Calibrate a mild (maybe even painless) pulsing current, but just enough to cause a muscle contraction every 1-2 seconds.

Now for the fun part: embed a pressure sensor-pad inside his chastity tube. When enough pressure is sensed inside the tube, the current switches on, causing your sub's 'inner muscles' to contract and relax every 1-2 seconds, pulling the plug just that little bit further in so that it nudges the prostate on each contraction. In other words, when he tries to get an erection in his tube (without your permission) he will end up fucking/milking himself into the condom you've placed over his tube.

Why the elaborate setup? I'm assuming your sub has female co-workers... Of course it entirely depends on your opinions but, IMHO, he shouldn't be having disrespectful thoughts about his female superiors at work, especially if you haven't given him permission. So when he speaks to, or even just looks at, one of his female co-worker superiors, should he start to have 'disrespectful thoughts' about her (inevitably followed by a 'disrespectful physical reflex'), he will immediately feel himself being gently, but inescapably, ass-fucked.

I think this has a number of upsides: he'll milk himself at work (as you prefer) and, when he comes home from work, you will be able to measure exactly how disrespectful his thoughts have been towards his female superiors at work (and how disobedient he has been towards you). So you can punish him as you feel is appropriate, noting that he's already provided additional 'raw material' to that end. And last (but not least), it will have the effect of constantly encouraging and conditioning him to think in a more respectful way towards his female superiors.

Although, it might also paradoxically cause him to associate arousal with being ass-fucked...

Mark Owen, joe01 and Jonny 12 like this.
  6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    I've been required to wear my rmeote controlled vibrating butt plug out to dinner with some vanilla friends. Keeping the remote in her lap, Mistress buzzed me while I was ordering and trying to carry on a conversation with our friends. During the meal, it was buzzing for so long that I could feel the juices running through my clitty and out into the condom. I don't know what our friends thought was going on, but my appearance created a concern on their part as they were asking if I was OK. I just told them that I probably had a little too much wine. How humiliating for me, to be so manipulated in public. Mistress is always dreaming up new ways to torment me.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    @DonnaSue please how long did your Mistress leave it switch on and did She forget it was on or not.

manintyres likes this.
  8. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    @subinacan: That idea really resonates with me. Do you have any idea if it's even possible to make that idea a reality? Would all of that stuff work together?

@CaptainScarlett: Have you received any "treatments" lately?

@KHtoCaptainScarlett: Welcome to the Mansion! Thank you so much for starting this thread. :)

9. KHtoCaptainScarlett

Professional
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Just a quick note - CaptS has modified his Aneros prostate massager and now wears it to work. With the curly bit cut off, he can sit quite comfortably. He has arrived home with varied success.

As for the prostate massager we bought the other week, this was an incredible find. If only I'd known. Waiting for Saturday for the next opportunity ...

manintyres likes this.
  10. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    I hope my wife doesn't see this!

11. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    This coming Saturday. The anticipation is agonizing...

12. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Being milk makes me tired after and i wudnt like it done when i'm doing my housework very much.

13. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    I was left alone for around an hour - it could have been longer. She certainly didn't forget me, I could hear the door open... then close. I was gagged with her panties and had the black face hood on so i couldn't see. In her words, "It'll make you focus more". It does.

This was a very arousing and stimulating prostate massager. It felt like I milked a very good amount although I didn't know how much as it was in a condom.

14. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:

I did not receive any treatment this last Saturday. My KH tried a regular milking on Friday evening, with zero output, and decided I would need an extended period before my next. I think it'll be then end of April before I receive another milking of any form.

I'm also not trying the milking at work. At least not until we can find something useable and more comfortable for whole day use.

15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Just wondering about the obvious I guess you have to take the condom off to take a pee then put it back on...lol..

Always loved the idea of being milked by involuntary contractions.

CaptainScarlett likes this.
  16. KHtoCaptainScarlett

Professional
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Yes, that's what he does. We've stopped trying to milk during the week. I have decided once every 2 weeks now will be sufficient.

17. Zaar31

Zaar31 Member

Local Time:
    JiL likes this.
  18. CaptainScarlett

Local Time:
    I'm sure that would work too - It's all about where your P-spot is, and if what you have gets to it, in the right way.

I can (and sometimes do) wear my new prostate massager for extended periods now, although it's WAY too loud to use "switched on" in a public place. I only wear it when told to. For now we are down to a milking every 2-3 weeks, with just a copious amount of teasing in between.

19. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    I hope he is not an intercontinental airplane pilot :)

20. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
  21. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    When I'm stimulated with a plug when sitting, I get an oozing of juices, but not the same feeling that I get when on my hands and knees being milked by Mistress. I guess its more of a by product of plug wearing, rather than an intentional and humiliating action. Nonetheless, as a result, whenever I am plugged, I also have to wear a pad to add to the humiliation and prevent an "accident".

22. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Me too, when plugged I always wear a protection for the fluids, cant refrain, no humiliation here, just being practical.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice