Self Locking reasons

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Guest 3944, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    I intended it to help me with No-Fap. But the cage I have isn't really the best for wearing long term, so it hasn't really been working so far. I'm currently looking for another cage that might better help with that goal

I also just kinda think it's fun

2. Locked_Up_Tight

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Same on all of the above

3. lrnck345

lrnck345 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    No, it requires will power as well.
    If locks really worked, no bank would ever be robbed.

4. lrnck345

lrnck345 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    I normally lock my key away (in a steel box) for short periods, So I'm not left without an emergency out.

5. Wonderlust

Wonderlust Active member

Local Time:
    My own journey started in the meet teens when I would go to summer camp and family trips, thus could not masturbate in private. Then I started to do it on purpose and the rest is history. Almost twenty years of mucking about with it ;) but the last six have been very serious.

6. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    I learned a long time ago that when I occupy a hotel room, nobody comes in to clean.

In a time of Covid, nobody comes in to clean, anyway. Just the way it is. Especially in most foreign locales.

7. Sub.oscar

Sub.oscar Inexperienced Sub looking for new connections

Local Time:
    7:33 PM

Yep I did for the same reason I have also had a interest in femdom since I could remember.

And I do like the caged virgin kink but I am looking to have a my first "normal" relationship then move onto a FLR if I find someone who is interested in it as well. But we will see what happens

8. kulilin

kulilin New member

Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Nice thread.

I started as a form of self bondage under clothes in public, now I have been wearing it 24/7 for the past 3 years. I have the keys with me day in/out just to be able to readjust the cage if need to.

@4everlock, after having been self locked for so long, do u have any suggestions how I can make this self locking more interesting? I am doing self bondage mostly and it has been getting a bit boring. Appreciate ur advise. Thanks.

Cheers
    Kul!l!n

9. Locked_Up_Tight

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    There's an app called Chastikey that let's strangers control your lockup time. You'll need a small safe to put your keys in with a number combination padlock to make it work. But if you do it right, other people will end controlling your orgasms.

You could also try getting one of these safes with a timer on it

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PWNCWJ...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Couple it with a random number generator. it could be really fun not knowing how long you will be locked for.

10. kulilin

kulilin New member

Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Thanks for the reply.
    I am more or less permanently locked, as i only remove the cage for cleaning. I have no desire to let others control how long i am locked since I do not stay unlocked.

Nowadays I only occasionally ruin my orgasms with the cage on. Not difficult as I use the open style metal cage which is easy to clean up.

Have been trying hynotic HFO to spice things up a bit. But otherwise am still wandering what else I can explore with being self locked.

Appreciate if any long time self locked members here can advise. Cheers!

11. Vesuvius

Vesuvius Member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    I first came across it when I started getting into sissification, so it really works on a "this is how you should be" level.

Then, as others have said, I've got a bit or a masturbation problem, and this helps A. Reduce that amount and B. Help remind me I shouldn't be touching it anyway to get off.

Still working on finding a cage that works long term, but I'm loving the journey

12. Guy7

Guy7 Member

Central California
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Looks like this is a older post, I have comfort issues. With a goal to be locked semi permanent. I have many reasons. To start i fondle myself all the time, its a toy. Ive been practicing semen retention, ive found great benefits to it. Ive been abstinent from sex for years, im done with the chase for sex. I have wasted years doing so. Im single, and i can be sub. I dont live according to that. Im an introvert and dont see myself with a partner, if it has not happened by now. I am gay, its harder to find a partner / near impossible. All in all i need to refocus on life and not my cock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice