Self locker seeks advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Harlem_guy, Jun 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Harlem_guy

Harlem_guy Junior Member

Holland
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Hello follow chastity lovers. My name is John, 45, single Dutch guy. I’ve been practicing chastity for about 5 years now ever since my last relationship ended. To be honest I haven’t been very good at locking myself although I’m pretty proud of locking myself up for a 30 day stretch a few years ago. The reason why I practice chastity is to prevent masturbation (too much) and I like the feel of my cock locked and safe in it’s cage and the sweet frustration that goes with it.

Recently I visited a couple who were interested in my chastity and it was an awesome experience. The wife seemed very intrigued by my cb-3000 and she gave me a wonderful tease while she and her hubby played while I watched. I wasn’t really planning on eating her creampie, but I did and I loved it very much. But looking back on it now I feel a bit guilty for only being locked up for 7 days when I visited them. My lock up periods are random and the reason why I am posting this question is to ask your advice on how to become a more regular ‘chastee’ and how I should be able to prolong my lock up periods. First of all that will make me even hornier when I will visit them the next time (she milked me too in our first session) and second of all I’m –maybe- planning to visit some amateur female dominant(s) in the near future. You could say that my first session with that couple sparked my intensions to become a better ‘chastee’.

Any suggestions/ideas are must welcome, please don’t hesitate to post your answers and/or to ask me any questions to might have.

Thank you very much for reading this!

John

2. ensign33

ensign33 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    there are time safes available or the mail box (where u mail the keys to urself)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice