Self-Enforced Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kangaroo, May 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. kangaroo

kangaroo Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Heya all,

I've been experimenting with chastity for around 6 months now with my cb6000 plus a ksd. The longest I ever had it on was for a day because I had no reliable way to keep the key away, and would unlock myself when I got horny (I'm single now, so have no KH, and I don't want to risk losing the key in the mail). I'm also a grower, so I've always been able to pull out of even the smallest rings and spacers. Recently, I finally found a combination that still allows pull out, but with 0 chance to get back in (Keep in mind my balls are still trapped and being tugged). I'm not a huge fan of pain, so this method completely stops any desire to pull out, regardless of desire to.

I recently started leaving the only key to the device at work, and unlocking myself each day before coming home. Once home i leave it up to the computer to decide if I orgasm today (http://www.orgasmdenial.com/askashton for those interested). Once I hear the "no" i immediately close the lock, and will be that way until I come home the next day.

I've been doing this for a week so far, and I have absolutely enjoyed every minute of it. The feeling of not being in control of your orgasm is sensational. I've teased myself plenty with pictures and milking my prostate...I try very hard to orgasm, but am unable to which leaves me teased and very frustrated :)

The reason I made this post was to 1)Tell my story to like-minded individuals and 2)To see if there is anyone who enjoys denying people, and would like to be in control of my orgasm. If you're interested, shoot me a private message.

I'm a long time lurker, but this is a great community so I would like to get to know more of you through posting and blogging.

Cheers

2. gaysub

gaysub Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    It's good to meet you. I'm lucky enough to have someone who's willing to control my orgasms and hope you're able to find yours soon! Have you considered freezing the key in a block of ice? That way you'd have to wait for it to melt before you could unlock yourself and perhaps that would be enough to discourage such easy unlockings?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice