Self Denial Trial... with a smile

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lauren1fem, Nov 26, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Since I'm conducting my chastity without a keyholder I'm wondering about the risks/fun of trying the following:
    What if I lock up myself in my new CB3000 and place the ONLY key in a self-addressed letter and send it to my home address from a remote post office?

Is this too dangerous? For instance: I might require some sort of *emergency* escape due to a health reason or extreme pain?? Are there better (anonymous) alternatives to casting my control completely over to the postal service while still giving away ALL control?

What a thrill it would be to let the letter slip out of my hands and hear it slide down the chute out of my control; not knowing when my release may come. To get my panties in a real twist I might even dare myself to approach the mailbox dressed up as my sissy self. (not just underthings darlings, but all decked out as femme as I can go - maybe a new outfit I haven't tried on as a reward.) Eeek - how exciting!

What are your thoughts on this maneuver - Too risky or just right?

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    I’ve heard of people doing this before it would appear quite common.

If you we’re in real trouble the plastic pin could be cut with wire cutters. You can buy a replacement pin from many online shops including keptforher.com

There are also time locking devices you could use (see dollyanne’s diary).

Which ever method you use I’m sure it will be most fun for you :happy0028:. Good luck

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    I dont think you would have any issues needing the key as long as you are used to the cage. Mailing it is always fun, but it will be back in a very short time, maybe you could find a friend online to mail it to, then they could mail it back, that would take a little longer.
    At any rate, go for it, like has already been said, you can cut the lock off, if your worried about that just ask My little pet. He thought he had lost the key and cut the lock before taking the time to find the key!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    This might be exciting, lauren, especially during the holidays when mail slows down. If it got delayed, as the days passed you would wonder whether the letter got lost or stolen, which could take a week or more. Of course, when it shows up, it might be too soon and you would be disappointed as Mistress Michelle mentions. You could mail it to someone like Mistress Michelle, who could tease you with it, saying "Yes, it has been returned. You mean you haven't received it yet, lauren? What a shame!"

Let us know what happens!

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice