1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

self Chastity

Discussion in 'The Play Room' started by rebeccacd404, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Hi,
    I am doing this in secret and my wife doesn't know! She wouldn't approve at all. I have bought a pretty pink cb3000 and have put myself in Chasity, I can of course release myself at any time but I am persevering to go as long as I can...3 days and counting. It's not easy hiding this at home or at work but I can be quite secretive....and sneaky....lol I guess I am just looking for encourgment.

2. I would encourage you to speak with your wife about it. Secrets don't usually end well in a marriage. Why don't you think she would approve?

jemmi likes this.
  3. A book that was very helpful for my wife and I was Georgia Ivy Green's book on setting up a FLR. She does a wonderful job of explaining it woman-to woman. I am locked up today in part because of her very written books (and her blogs which we follow).

jemmi likes this.
  4. I understand your position Rebecca, my situation is similar but I love the feeling of being caged. Luckily I get time alone a few times a year when I can wear my cb6000s 24/7 for days at a time.

5. Absolutely right!

I made the same mistake, assuming my Wife would never understand, and for many years it undermined our intimacy.

It’s really scary to try to open that door. But I’ve been where you are now, and I hope you can find a way to come out to her.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. self chastity chastitymansion.com