Self Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Drew_Wigan, Sep 23, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Drew_Wigan

Drew_Wigan Guest

Time to stop lurking in the background.
    I've been self locking for about a year now, just for short periods, a night or a weekend. I feel it's time to get a bit more serious but don't like the idea of a keyholder. Self restraint it will have to be. I'm now fine tuning the fitting of my midget cage for extended wear, and I've purchased a kitchen time safe from Amazon. Working now on how to randomise my lock in time without the ability of being able to cheat. I have a few ideas, one involving multiple keys, but some ideas on that would be good. Thank you. Hope I can make this work, as it's feeling good being locked, but disappointing knowing I can get out in 12 hours time.
    I've thought about using something like the Emalock website but I don't think I can trust myself not to look at the picture before I upload it.

2. sissyjamieanne

sissyjamieanne Junior Member

NW Indiana
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Good luck in your journey, Drew! It sounds like you have a good start to a plan figured out. There are so many wonderful benefits to a chaste lifestyle!

3. ChastityNut

ChastityNut Active member

Your mom's box
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Well you could encase your key in cement and bury it. That would be some serious effort to unlock yourself. You could also plaster an emergency key into the wall. That be some serious effort to repair just because you felt like cheating.

4. Drew_Wigan

Drew_Wigan Guest

I've been locked in my Midget cage now since Tuesday 20th September. Firstly for 24 hours at a time. On Friday, encouraged by members of this site I put all the keys in the kitchen safe and set the timer for 7 days. I'm going to use the emlalock site to extend my time further. After being caged for 5 days now, I'm sure I can upload the picture of the code without cheating, there would be no point continuing this journey if I did. @ChastityNut. I've come up with 2 ideas for the emergency Key. Give it to a trusted friend in a sealed envelope, or a bit more cruel to myself, encase it in clear plastic resin and use it as a paperweight on my desk.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice