Selecting...

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Wilson, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Wilson

Wilson Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    My partner and I have been looking into which device to use. something for long term (since we don't see eachother for 2 or 3 weeks at a time sometimes), that can conceal well, and won't set off metal detectors. We were thinking about the cb-2000. Is this a good choice? I'm not the most well endowed man by far...

P.S. Where is the best place to get it as well?

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    In MY opinion....the 2000 is PERFECT Easy to keep clean, small and compact, no metal and extremly comfortable...or so I have been told LOL
    You can order them about anywhere, My prefference The Sub Shop
    Have fun!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. ebasomik58

ebasomik58 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Which CD ?

Wilson:
    Many factors go into selecting the Chastity Device. If long term wear is envisioned than wearing comfort should be your guiding factor. Also.....size of your clitty will determine which will be best. If your erections excede 7 inches I would suggest the CURVE.... For average sized clittys the cb3k or cb6k. the cb2k is sized for smaller males. I like the cb3k as the cage is formed like a penis and will comfort the morning woodies with least amount of irritation. Heres the secret to comfortable fitting.Once you discover the proper sized(diameter) testes ring(CDs come with 5 different sized hinged rings) and this may take a month of experimentation, than order in a solid testes ring in the size that fit best......you gotta get rid of the hinged rings as the riveted hinge irritates your scrotum . Once I put on the solid ring which is lighter and slimmer...it was happiy days. I wear now like its part of me. I am circumcised and small in girth too so...when the erections come I fill the cage tube accommodating 75% of my erection capability so I'm under no serve pain. Happy incarceration !!

Sissy Jeffina

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    My pet exceeds 8 inches fully erect and he fits fine in the 2000 Just sayin. Besides, if you want a cage that fits your erect cock you might as well wrap a sock around it. The purpose of the cage is to inhibit erections, not to encourage them.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

PS...wilson here will be locked for weeks at a time, he will not have the luxury of removing it everyday for a shower.

5. Bobbybig

Bobbybig Member

Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Hi Wilson -
    The 2000 is a good choice for long term because of it's open design. You won't have to remove it for cleaning. The other versions (3000, 6000, curve) are all closed plastic tubes and get smelly after a few days. Some men have been able to get swabs and water inside then dry with a hair dryer but it is a chore.

The longest time that I wore my 2000 was 66 days without taking it off at all. It's easy to get soap and water inside and all around and is not difficult to dry afterward.

That's good advice to use the solid rings. But you will have to smooth out the inside of them. The plastic rings that go over the penis and balls have a slight ridge on the inside that is left over from the molding process. This ridge becomes very irritating to the skin under the scrotum and can cause a burning sensation.

Get some sandpaper and smooth the ring. Start with about 200 grit then work up to 400 grit, 800 grit, and polish it with 1200 grit. Once the ridge is gone and the inside of the ring is smooth you can wear the CB as long as you want with no irritation.

The best place to buy the CB-XXXX products is from the manufacturer: http://www.cb-2000.com
    Good Luck, Bobbybig

6. Wilson

Wilson Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Thanks

Thanks for all the advice. I'd love to learn more...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice