Seeking some Cage/Chastity advice. Not sure where to go next.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Phoebe, May 12, 2019.

1. Phoebe

Phoebe Member

Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    I have two cages a holy trainer clone and a utimit cock cage.

HTC: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077J7X6VD/
    UCC: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075MCMM6N/
    the holy trainer clone i sanded down to get it nice and smooth. it's cute and pink and very sissy. it works okay but I dont overall like the fact i have to lube up to go into it. It's also a closed cage design and its quite short and only a little bit of myself actually goes inside the cage. It is too small and I don't fit that well inside it. The peehole doesn't line up and it not only requires sitting down but absolutely requires removal for daily cleaning.

The utimi cage is a metal cage of interlocking welded rings and somewhat more open design For the past 9 months I wear the utimi daily, The cage overall fits me ok. I am very happy with the cage for daily wear. sometimes i wear the holy trainer on occasion just because it looks very girly and cute. I have trouble sleeping in both. Which is why I make this post

I now want to get to a point where I can go further with chastity. I want to sleep in a cage and more or less become a permy. But I'm not sure how to go about it as I'm having some problems. I have read a lot of tutorials and blogs on chastity and some say you need a short cage, that that prevents erections. I find this hard to imagine to be true. my plastic holy trainer is quite short at about 1.75 of tube with the rest of the tube going back to the base at 3.35. i'm about 4.5 flaccid. so the 3.35 bunches me a bit. its not uncomfortable for normal wear.

meanwhile my utimi is a bit longer. it's tube is 2.5 inches, and the rest of the ring assembly going back to the base at 3.05-3.10. this is a lot more comfy for daily wear. and the open cage design is a greater convenience.

Now sleeping. both these cages have different issues. The closed cage design has a body contour ring, this makes it a bit more comfortable with night erections actually, and despite being a shorter cage i guess doesnt hurt because of it. however, the tube is so small that most of my almost 7 inch thingie will push back out from it. it seems like a bad design for a real cage built around d/s because i could simply pull out from it when hard because the tube is so small. This makes me think that small tube cages are impractical at best and nightmarishly painful to sleep in at night. Even though this doesn't really hurt me, it wakes me up.

the utimi being metal doesnt give any mercy with its rings (which are also not physical contoured) the rings that fit me nice and snug during the day become hell at night. Making sure to empty bladder, Lubing up my balls where the ring contacts helps. i've practiced sleeping in it a little over a week, and i'm almost at the point where i think i can say 'i'm getting used to it' but the circulation is still in a gray area. my testicles will swell and turn red or blue at times. the lube helps. but now a new issue is occuring lately where i fill up the entire tube and my meat starts going out between the rings. this is painful because any contact with anything it will irritate and annoy. it leaves little marks if i take it off, nothing serious but a bit like where you see the hem of when you take off tight pair of socks. i can't sleep with it from this problem. also looking forward this is very sensitive area of the body and it would require a lot of cleaning and maintence to prevent rashes and such if such a design were to be considered 24-7 wear. not sure its the best.

I hate to get a custom cage not knowing what i want or what is wrong. I thought by experimenting wearing the small cage i have and the large one I might be able to infer something but I feel at a loss really. I could maybe look for an open ended cage with physical contour rings, or look for a ring cage with a larger tube width (the one i have and wear i's 1.875") I could also go for a different design that is longer (design like this https://www.amazon.com/UleadeTM-Steel-Chastity-Device-Locked/dp/B01I155M94/ ) though i would rather not get a large cage visible through clothing.

tldr; i guess i'm looking for permanent chastity cage recommendation based on holy trainer being a bit too short and me popping out a bit towards back at night, and my ring design cage being painful in the ring and now the sides where it bloats out. I dont really want a lot of cages. i've measured myself quite a bit but not sure i'm ready for custom cage yet. I also want to take HRT at some point, so that might complicate things. -_-

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    I prefer open devices for long term wear. I really like metal for the feel and ease of cleaning. I prefer a solid base ring.

If you’ve worn the Utimi for 9 months daily I think you’re ready for custom chastity. Your Utimi’s base ring may be a little tight.

Do you have a price point?

$320 is the price for the fully custom stainless-steel Contender at MaleChastityNow.com

That cage was the first I could sleep in comfortably. Mark, the owner, talked through fitting advice.

You can also get modifications made for very reasonable prices from MCN. That is, except for the cage diameter / that can’t be changed. But you can always make it shorter. :) You can also get an oval ring instead of round. I really like mine.

Reading your experience, I wonder if a rather thick (like your 1.5” ID UTIMI) but shorter cage might help your comfort issues. I find it better if I can’t get hard at all. I sleep like a baby.

Those marks disappear pretty quickly. I wouldn’t worry about them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice