Seeking small metal device with external lock

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by LockedInGreenvilleSC, Jan 8, 2019.

1. LockedInGreenvilleSC

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I see lots of small metal devices the ones that are very tiny and use a stealth internal lock or screw lock. I really want one of these but do not like these locks, id like just a hole for an external padlock to be used. I cant find this anywhere though. Anyone know of any devices like this?

Metal, small, external lock. Preferably not super expensive.

2. havke

havke Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Bon4 Micro maybe? Although not sure if that qualifies as not super expensive.

LockedInGreenvilleSC likes this.
  3. LockedInGreenvilleSC

Local Time:
    Yeah a bit expensive for what I really was looking for. I did find this one:

koalaswim[dotcom]/Nano_p_908.html

Its just hard because the space between the ring to the cage is important because i have big balls. And I should wear a 1.75" ring on most devices but if the space isnt enough I have to go up to usually the 2" and then its way too loose.

The bon4 has spacers and such. This one is just who knows. lol

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    The dimension you're looking for is what's called "gap" and it's almost never part of the information provided by the Chinese manufacturers. I'd be willing to bet that Koala Swim is just reselling Chinese "handmade" devices. Finding a device like the one from Koala is going to be tricky, but you might want to search the offerings at Ali Express and DH Gate. I might also suggest that super short devices generally are not comfortable for along term wear unless you are actually super short. The closed front will also require you to sit to urinate and will likely require regular cleaning because you won't be able to get that last drop of urine.

With that said, the gap of those single post devices can be adjusted with a little skill and tools. Basically, you carefully bend the post to increase the gap.

The Bon4 Micro may be a good fit choice for you, even if it is a little expensive. It's comes with several different sized based rings and the gap can be adjusted using the provided spacers. Being an open design, hygiene will be easier as well. One of our members @OscartheTurtle has the Bon4 Micro and says he likes it. He has a thread in the device review section or I'm sure he would be happy to answer any questions you may have if you contacted him directly.

If you would be interested in a plastic device, I might suggest checking out the Cherry Keeper designed by our own @JosieLynn Jewell. They are well made and an excellent value. She offers a variety of devices, including some super short models. I believe that some can accept a padlock. I'm sure she would be happy to answer any questions you have.

5. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    I have the same situation - large balls that cannot be squeezed through. I can only wear a hinged ring and the Wife chooses them (she periodically purchases smaller ones). She got me a new one this week in fact, from Koalaswim - it is the "OMG Micro 2" with a 1.5 ring and a 1 inch spiked anti release ring that sets between the base ring and the cage. She rigged me yesterday afternoon and I'm just completing my first 24 hr. period in the cage. Though I've been permanently locked for many years in various cages, this one will require getting used to. Good Luck!

New Rig side.jpg New Rig.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice