Seeking Orgasm denial Mistress/Dom

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Penelopecdsissy, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Penelopecdsissy

N/A
    UK near London
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Im seeking someone to help me control my orgasms and edging far better, i cum FAR to much i do not desrve it and im far far more submissive when im denied which i want but i often get close to the edge ride it and find i feel the pleasure and almost say fuck it theres nothing to lose. Then im pissed at myself cuz it was my plan all along to edge and goon the fuck out. I have 2 chastity devices - neither of whcih i can make work as i cant get them comfy for long term use but perhaps ive been wearing them wrong, if u can suggest something and then they are comfy enough to not cause harm or stop me sleeping il happily wear them and send u the key or put it in a lockbox... I have a knock off Holy Trainer v2 and a The Vice Mini both either rub or cut me after like a day.

Please come and increase my submission and claim my orgasms - turn me into what i should be a submissive drooling dumb horny sissy slut. Willing to play with other fetishes with u that we may have in common and probs even do tasks

Sorry to say No FINDOM and No tributes at least at first.

Kik - loudanonsis
    skype - randomrandom66623@easy.com

Or message me on here

2. Penelopecdsissy

N/A
    UK near London
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Oh fyi also willing to send video and pics of stuff as evidence im doing as told...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice