Seeking Mistress for obedience training, keyholding, etc.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by tom1527, Apr 11, 2016.

1. tom1527

tom1527 New member

Southern California
    Local Time:
    2:51 AM
    Hi, I am a 29 year old sub looking for a new Mistress for total and long term domination. I would be happy to progress from a trial run to something more long-term, at Her discretion. I have been locked in chastity since December, when I met my former Mistress. I have remained locked since then, having mailed the keys to a friend for keeping until I find a new Mistress.

If you are open to training a young and willing sub, let me know. I'm in Southern California, and open to anything but sado-masichistic pain kink, Fin Dom, and blackmail. Otherwise, I am obedient and fiercely loyal.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Hi
    Welcome to CM I hope you will make your self at home and have a read of the ever popular forums.
    You may want to fill out a bit more of your profile so people can get to know a little more of what rocks your socks.

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice