Seeking Midwest (or beyond) Mistress

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by madbdsm, Jul 31, 2017.

1. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Fit, professional, financially independent male with a flexible schedule and lots of time on my hands, is offering domestic services to a Mistress-type female(s), age and race unimportant. FemDom couples are of great interest. Don't you hate cleaning your bathroom and kitchen? Do you have some boxes that need to be moved or junk taken out? I can do that for you! Run errands, go to the store, whatever you wish! How would you use my talent? I can paint, good with numbers, yard work, chauffeur, butler….Perhaps later in the day I could pamper you with a foot or body massage. Need your nails touched up, please allow me to help.

Are you sadistic? If you are into BDSM activities, I am open just let me know. I am not gay but not homophobic either. Recently discovered I like my own cum. I do have some limits so let's talk.

What's the catch? Nothing too much really. Please allow me to dress as I please, perhaps in the nude, except for my chastity cage. Yes, I have a fascination with male chastity and I would need to wear my device. You would appreciate it also.

Limits, not into internet keyholding or findom, although I am willing to contribute to expenses and provide luxuries for the Mistress. No potty games and please respect my pain limits.

The only caveat is I must be attracted to you. Drop me a line (a picture would help) and let's get the conversation going!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice