Seeking KH for newbie/practice

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Fid0, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Fid0

Fid0 New member

New York
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    Hey guys and gals,

I'm new to this site and chastity in general but am enjoying it a lot so far. I currently dont have a keyholder and have tried some online keyholding (emlalock, chastikey, etc.) but I was looking for a KH to maybe help me out with a "tutorial" session. As I've never done this before I'm a little hesitant to reach out like this but I am vastly curious, so I guess I just don't know how to go about it all. I'm looking for strictly something virtual right now with a female. I've been checking this site regularly but am not sure if communication for these types of things escalates to other platforms or is designated to remain here (again, not sure about specifics). I really am just interested in dipping my toes into this. There's certain things I would definitely not be ok with and some things I know I would definitely enjoy. PM me if you're someone who is somewhat experienced and interested and we can talk further!

Thanks.

sissy_connie and Londonmale like this.
  2. Londonmale

Londonmale Active member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Dipping your toes in is the best way, have fun :)

sissy_connie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice