Seeking K/H in North EU or Scandinavia

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Youngling, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Youngling

Youngling Member

No work
    Norway
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    Hello everyone. I though i might try my luck here, and if i dont get lucky atleast i might make from friends along the way :D
    I'm a young 25 year old person from Norway and been into chastity since i was probably aabout 14-16 or something. I have also been doing it on and off solo for quite some while but i feel something is missing. And you might ask what I think is missing, and for me what is missing is the relationship / friendship a keyholder/dom and the chaste sub have. The power that someone else will gain over me. That makes me more submissive and wanting to please. I also in general want to serve someone, because im simply a person that have always both in kinky life and in personal everyday life been that person who will always step out and do everything in my power to make you happy! and put you infront of myself. dont ask why I'm like this, but it's just how I am by nature i guess :) When it comes to chastity i have been locked for up to a month at a time, soI'm fine with going longer should that be it. I currently own (recently ordered, but not yet recieved) a Holy trainer (transparent).
    Also I'm hoping for a K/H in northen EU or Scandinavia simply because of distance, because i would at one point loved to meet in person, but that is not always something that is possible through online sites and meeting new people online, so I'm also open for bigger distances.

If you would like any more information, or simply just want to get to know me better just throw me a PM and i gladly reply. I love to make new contacts and friends :)

Sorry in advance it my english is not perfect, when my native language is Norwegian and not English :D

Hope to hear from you :)

maid_carrie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice