seeking chastity mistress in phoenix

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by chastityboy2000, Aug 9, 2008.

1. chastityboy2000

chastityboy2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    i am hope full to find a mistress to make me her slave in phoenix AZ. i am a 26 year old good looking guy in good shape. i all ready have a cb2000 that i have modified to be much more secure, (not that it matters when nobodies holding my key) but i try to stay locked up. the longest that i have kept myself locked is about a week before i let myself out. i hope some body wants to take control of me and my orgasms, and have me serve them like the slave i shood be.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Welcome chastityboy... don't be lonely :sad:

Good luck with your search, and while you're looking and waiting, please let us know how your self-induced chastity is coming along. :angel:

3. chastityboy2000

chastityboy2000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I think my search is going well. I got an e mail from a mistress she instructed me to write a 300 or more word essay on my sexual past and why I deserve to be her slave by this Saterday. I believe that I all ready have more than 300 words but still am not finished. I have kept myself locked up for the last 4 days. Thank you for noticing me mamm you look amazing in your picture.

4. chastityforme

chastityforme Junior Member

Local Time:
    try Dom Karin in Tucson

5. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    ownerless sissy

I too am looking for a mistress to control my orgasms and train me to serve. but in the uk. Ive got so far on my own recently but need the input of a female to complete the transformation from man to sissy started by a dear mistress who set me free some time ago. I have continued the training she laid out for me....but realy need to be owned again, be it reallife or online.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice