Seeking Assistance (KH Required)

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by sissy belle, Nov 25, 2009.

1. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Ok so I have debated for awhile about posting this here, I've been working/looking around for about a month now and have had no luck. About a month and a half or so ago my wife had a long indepth discussion in which she told me at this time she has no interest at all in chastity, milking, or anything in the sissy realm. She does have interest in BDSM and we have been playing around with a bit of anal but no dice at this time on the chastity.

Part of this conversation we came to the conclusion that I could find someone online or locally who would help me control my chastity. The limitations would be that I couldn't have any intimate contact with the person and that it was more of a keyholder type thing. Her idea was I could find someone who would tell me when I could and could not masturbate, when I was to milk, and any other related sissy play. She was ok with some limited pictures if it was long distance.

ANYWAYS I have been looking without luck for the past month and as I said above debated posting to this site.

If there is any interest in taking on this as a side project/part time PM me and we can discuss details further.

To the admins: I looked around for some rules on this and couldn't find anything so I hope I didn't cross any bounds. If I did feel free to delete and PM me :)

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    No, you are perfectly ok to ask for a KH, but I'm going to move your thread to the Lost and Found section for you. :whip:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice