Seeking Advice on NeoSteel Chastity Belt Purchase.

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by shieldingmatrix, Apr 27, 2021.

1. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Cross Posted with the chastity belt poll thread....

Hi,

I'm currently wearing a head-only chastity device from Steelwerks Extreme secured with a locking, 0g PA. I'm a 24/7/300+ wearer, and I've been in full-time chastity to my KH since about 2015 or so. I'm looking to go from a super comfortable minimalist device to a full-belt. My intention is to work up to full-time in the NeoSteel.

I'm contemplating a NeoSteel belt. I just ordered the Measuring Kit and I'm waiting for it to arrive.

I am honestly torn between the Spaceless NeoSteel Fun, which is a really minimalist belt, and things further up the restriction spectrum, starting with the Fun, Ergo Rear which has a Fun front tube, and a spread anus opening rear, instead of a cable, all the way to the Spaceless Total Belt, which has the anus opening and the more traditional front shield with a penis tube behind it.

Anyone have any wearability advice to offer. I've read that in general the Fun is the most comfortable. But, but, but, yes, I want comfort but I also want control for my KH and i really dig the idea of getting a dildo attached to the front shield of the belt. Not sure if she's going to be in to that, but, wow, if she was....

Anyhow I would love to have any detailed responses that can be offered. I'm very excited about this. Hours of fantasy contemplation. But I'd really love some solid user/wearer based comments.

Thanks,

ShieldingMatrix

2. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    for me to see then there is not 1 chastity belt .... there can be everything ... so there are choices to be made ...
    or you must have more than ONE chastity belt ..

I am also considering a "fun" I would initially have it with cable / 4 mm steel rod but is maybe it will be Ergo Rear as it meets more of my needs ...
    And yes it is very difficult to choose

3. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Ata, my friend you are everywhere! :) Yeah, I was almost thinking I should do one belt and then the next year do a second variation, maybe Fun first and then all the way to Total. This can be a pricey hobby.

4. IliCBs

IliCBs Member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    Dear
    I have number of NS belts. I am the owner of the first hip module belt that was manufactured I was visiting Dr M and at that time it was not even on their web page yet. It was a traditional total module. Which I used a lot and still on occasion. later I purchased the spaceless masterpiece hip band with a arch tube. But with the ergo rear and not the cable. Then later at a larger diameter tube a arch with the cable. And later again the FUN also with the ergo rear. I hardly ever use the Arch with the cable I don’t find it comfortable although the feel of the cable on my rear opening is quite special. If you want rear entry protection go for that one. If you was comfort an “just” block access to your penis and prevent you from using it for anything but a pee I would definitely go for the FUN with the ergo rear. Don’t save on having the climate holes as many as possible I would get should reorder. If the FUN can be made with a total rear module I would also consider that should I order again as it will provide you with the option of rear toys.
    also keep in mind the larger diameter tube the larger opening will have to be accommodated I have 3 different diameters for the tubes and the difference is segnificant. Let me know know if you wan a photo and I will try to line up the 3 tubes when I get out next weekend.

trodaf1 and want_wife_to_cuck_me like this.
  5. want_wife_to_cuck_me

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    I am in years same boat on choosing I am waffling bowden North Steel and Behind Bard models. Mostly because of the language communication issues.
    How was the firstborn you using the NeoSteel using belt?

6. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Got dimensions on that? I tend to be a thin longy boy so cages dont work for me and i still can orgasm in chinese fit-for-all adjustables by shaking the belt aggressively, although it can take hours to get an orgasm..

7. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Can you elaborate on this issue. I'm very small when flaccid and I'm worried that I were to get a tube that size, that I might suffer from edema because of constant arousal.

What was your experience with measurement. Since you got three different tube sizes, which was most comfortable?

What was the source of the differing measurements?

Thanks,

ShieldingMatrix

8. IliCBs

IliCBs Member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    Apologies for my very late reply. Wearing a belt arouse me. Unfortunately to a point where it is possible for me to releave myself when wearing any type of CB. The first tube was as measured by Dr. Mende. Second larger size was my attempt to have a diameter so large that self pleasure would not be possible. The third tube the smallest is the FUN which is the one where it is hardest and almost impossible to get relief.

9. IliCBs

IliCBs Member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    PS the very few times I have had an issue with edema has been in the large diameter tube. In the small one the tube just get filled out when arousal sets in.

10. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    I definitely agree with that. My experiences too. The smaller the better. Measure up your 'willy' after hour-long cold shower :D (really: you don't want to overestimate).

IliCBs likes this.
  11. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    Please do.
    I will more than happy to see it.
    I would assume: We all could learn from this.

12. trodaf1

trodaf1 Member

Poland
    Local Time:
    Also have a question here. I have order the Neosteel Fun belt providing the penis circumference 11.5 cm. So the circumference of the tubie is 14 cm (checked with 2 other people and believe there is a rule that the tube circumference is 2.5 bigger than penis circumference). However if I measure my penis tightly I get something between 10 and 10.5 cm. Not sure if that is the case, but I am able to get relief by shaking the belt and trying to push my penis deeper into the tube. Also the sides of the penis tube are chafing places where the ball sack connects with penis causing pain. Maybe this could be avoided with the narrower tube. What do you guys thing. Should I go with the smaller tube instead?

13. Yosho

Yosho Member

Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Based on my experience with the TOTAL (older SYSTEM model with a liner), I'd say it's not a good choice if you're physically active. The more restrictive the belt is, the more you might find it difficult for long term wear.
    I initially chose the TOTAL because it was the nicest looking belt, but I'm thinking of replacing it with a SPORT (the design with a metal cable "thong"). Most people I've asked have said it's more comfortable.

14. shieldingmatrix

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. I've been dithering still, worried that I won't be able to wear it because of my weight gain with the Covid-Lockdown... But I re-measured again yesterday.

15. IliCBs

IliCBs Member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    If you measure correct there will be room to accommodate for different periods of your live with weight going up and down.
    I have no issues on a recent 6kg gain. Although it is getting a bit tight. Guess I will have to loose some before Christmas sets in.

16. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I have a Spaceless Total. I get so aroused wearing it that after a few minutes of shaking the belt, I can reach orgasm. It's not a belt I cannot wear for long either since it digs into my tailbone after a few hours.

I ordered the Marvelous / Fun and it's currently back to Mr Mende to get a longer cable but in the Fun (with the same sized tube measurement as my Spaceless Total), it felt more difficult to achieve orgasm from shaking (although I still managed it).

I think the thought of me being locked up in such a beautiful device gets me going too much ☺️

Oddly enough, I have a harder time reaching orgasm in my Holy Trainer from shaking

17. Fetish

Fetish Junior Member

EU
    Local Time:
    This is probably because of wrong sizing - the tube is too big. ANY growth should be prevented. I would say: 90% of neeosteel users have this problem because of how they (we) measure yourself - what seems to be "normal" conditions is wrong - measurements are too large (IMHO). Take long cold bath and then measure you real size (you will get 1-2cm less ;)).

Chasteguy89 likes this.
  18. Metoeke

Metoeke Member

Local Time:
    I wish you good luck,!shieldingmatrix. My experience with Neosteel, but many years ago, was absolutely bad: measured by Mende himself (all measurements: waist, length crotch, length and diameter of the tube, position of the anal opening, etc.). Result: not a single measurement of the finished belt was correct. I could masturbate without any problems. Comment from Mende: "but at least you can't have sex with others!"
    In my opinion, Mende is only interested in making money, unlike the Carrara owner: who, according to my impression, is a passionate belt maker.

19. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I so do not agree with @Metoeke. I have received really good treatment. both in the mail and when we have been over for a cup of coffee.
    and have i had problems sp it has been resolved quickly.

we were at a trade fair in Hamburg in November 2021 and here I saw the Carrara exhibition ... I walked around inside their stand for 10 minutes and no one came and asked if I wanted help.

so we can all get a good treatment and a bad ...
    But I think you have to see what kind of belt you want to have and then see which models meet the most needs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice