Security without outer cage?

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by Jyjhihi, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Jyjhihi

Jyjhihi New member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Hello!

I plan to buy a full belt since I can slip out of all the trapped ball devices I've tried.

Behindbarz seems to be the best one since the belt sits low on the hip, so it would be easy to hide under the pants.

However, I do not want the rod between the legs, because going to the WC would be a bit annoying...

And I think the outer cage gives too much of a bulge...

So I'd like to ask you guys who own a BB belt... I am very skinny and a grower, would the belt still be 100% secure without the outer cage?

If not, how would you escape?
    Note: I would order the BB cage with extra bars.

Trapped ball devices, I just drag it out from the base, or push it out with something like a pen that goes through the pee hole and then pushes the penis out of the device...

Thanks in advance, I really need some advice before taking the step of ordering one! :)

2. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I have a photo in my profile. If you look at the tube and the ring there isn't much of a gap between the two. If you tried to pull out you have almost no room to do so. If you happen to be able to pull out you have a stainless belt that isn't moving anywhere if it fits right and I don't think you would be very comfortable trying to do anything. The space between the ring and the tube max is about 1/2 inch, your nuts aren't going any where. If you look at it straight on the tube and the ring are going to stay where they are. Being able to pull out might be possible, the possibility of doing anything with it after it's out......Ouch!

LockedN8, Dumb1 and Chaste J. like this.
  3. Jyjhihi

Jyjhihi New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your reply Allen1987!

The balls will surely stay where they are since it is too tight between the ring and the tube. My concern is about the penis, could you drag it out from the top by moving down the belt slightly to perhaps get a grip of the skin near the root of the penis and drag it out? See my sketch for a better explanation.

This is how I get out of trapped ball devices, move it down, stretching the balls downward and then getting the penis out. The device would still be on thanks to the balls but you could cum and then push it in again. I want this to be impossible.

But if the belt is not movable downwards at all it shouldn't be possible. I would get the tube with extra bars so I couldn't get out through the gap in the tube. If someone would want to try my theory that is shown in the sketch and post their results I would be very happy!

If the results shows it is impossible, I will buy one immedietly. If it is possible, I'd like to discuss modifications that could prevent it.

Attached Files:

4. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    My belt sits nicely on my hips. The only movement down would have to dig into my hips. Look at the picture on my profile page. You will see what it mean. The ring keeps the belt from being pulled up. Still, if you are hanging out the side and have an erection, I think it would be painful, since the tube and ring are directly in front. I will try and get back to you, I'm picking up sub sandwiches at the moment.

Jyjhihi likes this.
  5. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Waiting for the ladies to get home. I can't move it down at all. If you could move it down far enough I can see pulling out. If you did and had an erection, It would not be a very pleasant operation. If she ever lets me take it off, it would be interesting to try to put the ring and tube on with the penis out. Then I would know what kind of interference there is. I have had it for over two years,so it is very well shaped for me and close to my body all around. I'm not one to think about trying to get out anyway. For me that would be breaking trust. We have been together for over 43 years and we have a wonderful relationship. I will try what I said if I get the chance.....Christmas hopefully will be cumming....lol.:+1:

durango_o and Jyjhihi like this.
  6. Jyjhihi

Jyjhihi New member

Local Time:
    Thanks Allen :)

If you can't move it down, then it is surely inescapable! I hope the belt will be that tight on me as well. Do you find it comfortable, or does the belt around your hip scrape your skin in any way? Does it prevent any movement, like could you still do a split or perform yoga in it?

I'm much closer to ordering it now thanks to your feedback

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    if you really think you want to try and coax the penis out from inside the tube and risk it being left hanging there then probably you could manage it if soft enough however you can also ask Joe to add a set back ring or section to the rear of the tube which actually sits backwards into the pubic area at the base of the shaft and this stops any attempt at pulling it back. I have some pictures that show this on my Fetlife profile where i am known as stroppy. The secret with these belts is to take it slow and build up to wearing the belt gradually after making tiny adjustments bit by bit, dont make the mistake lots of wearers make of trying to wear the complete thing for extended periods straight off. The belt is modular and so each section can be worn independently a bit at a time until each section has been adapted to suit the wearer exactly to your own shape and preference. Enjoy the belt

Jyjhihi and Allen1987 like this.
  8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Good point @slave stroppy. Lets try some split yoga. That would be interesting. Not really into that stuff, but as far as active very. Ten years ago I started walking and running to change habits and lose weight. I lost a third of what I weighed. It took three years and did it by exercise and just knocking of the junk food. Anyway. I am a machinist and spend my whole day on my feet. It is a very large shop and I walk break times and lunch. I average a least ten miles a day. I have run in the summer in 90 degree weather and shoveled snow when it was 10 degrees.

I have never had a problem with scraping. As My buddy above has said, it takes a little while to get it just right. The belt without the outer cage weighs 2.2 pounds or 1 kilogram for my UK bud. Between the hips, back-plate and the front the weight is distributed quite evenly. I run and play basketball. Jumping is no problem, it is not like it is loose. Sleeping has never been a problem. I sleep on my stomach, side and back. The first summer I had it I was uncovered on my back and the AC was blowing across my boxer shorts. I woke up and moved, I had a frozen pee pee, that was an eyeopener. The only things that have changed is the way you move and sit sometimes. You have something solid in front of you that connects to your waist. Tight pants can be a problem, not in the movement but in the space in your pants. Your balls can get a little cramped against the back of the tube. You adjust to that pretty quick. Sitting in a bucket seat, like my Mustang GT. I had to adjust the angle so I didn't pop the cherries. Not much. After awhile everything is automatic and you have no thought of what you do anymore.

If you like getting teased your in for a treat though. Since the cock ring stays in place you never get cracked nuts. You swell up, point down and your on hold. No discomfort. And if she really wants to get a good teasing target. Take the tube off and leave the cock ring. Get edged like that for an hour...... Oh my. She loves it. I wear Levis 505 jeans. No one has ever mentioned anything to me and as far as I know it is never noticed. That's over two years. Not trying to sound like a commercial, but if you want a different sensation and you are willing to give it a little patience in the break in time it can be well worth it to both of you if there is one. With me there are two so it is double trouble. To me it has become a part of me that when off it is not a good feeling. I can walk into the bathroom in the morning and see the hip band just above my shorts and I wasn't even aware it was there when I walked in. I'm sitting here typing and notice it is there because I'm typing about it. If I get up to fold some towels I won't even think about it. When my wife decided that was what she wanted she said: "It's not that expensive if you wear if all the time," and "I think that was one of the best investments I ever made." That is from her. I think since August 25 th 2017 it has been off a total of 2 weeks, so it certainly hasn't killed me.

If you are serious about chastity it brings it to a different level. Before I got it I always did the lock and unlock, she never did till this one. She locked it with quite a grin on her face and I haven't touched the lock since then. Or the keys. @slave stroppy helped in the design of it if I remember correctly. He knows Joe and company. He can answer anymore specific questions probably better than me. Glad to meet you by the way. Hope it helps. I think it is like a commitment to buy something like this that is so personal. They love the look of it and enjoy driving me insane. They know I love it, I do. Later my friend the towels are calling me.:+1:

Dumb1 and Jyjhihi like this.
  9. Jyjhihi

Jyjhihi New member

Local Time:
    #9 Jyjhihi, Dec 12, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    Slave stroppy,

thank you so much for showing these modifications are possible, I will surely look into the double ring modification. I might have to start off with the standard one to then figure out if I need the double one and if so, the distance and size of the inner ring.

I also love the modification you made for the outer cage, where the bottom is left out, that should make it so much easier to pee, right?

Question: which one do you prefer, the double ring and no outer cage, or the outer cage?

Also I saw the flat ring you have, that is D-shaped, do you recommend this for the double ring? I know what you mean with folding skin, I had that problem with other devices. Not sure how the D-shape solves it but I would surely consider it for comfort ability, and double rings for security. Might be possible to discuss weather the inner ring could still be round or not.

I was considering the oval shaped ring at first though!

Allen1987,

Thank you so much for this additional info! It is very helpful. I like to stretch and do yoga but I would hopefully not be too hindered by the belt. In fact I like chastity more than yoga so it shouldn't be a problem. I guess I will see :)

Interesting that the AC froze your penis! :)

Nice meeting you both too!

10. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi i loved Allens outlook on his belt and thee fact he actually took the time to break not only the belt but also himself into a good and comfortable fit, and as his wife sensibly stated the big difference if you are spending money for a quality belt having decided this lifestyle is for you is that the belt will still be going strong and doing its job as good as the day you bought it many years from now. Trying to answer your questions a little more clearly..................I love the look of my covered in outer cage fitted over the top of everything else but in the real world it does present a few more issues that you have to endure or adapt to in order to remain in place for long periods whereas the cutaway section one you have seen is much easier for wearing longer term as the bulk of the required shape to encase the balls is removed and this allowed the shape to be bent inwards where it passes through the inner thighs.
    The flat bottomed edge (stirrup style) cock ring you mentioned i had made as i found that with a balltrap style device the circular shape seemed to squish my loose ballsac skin upwards and it often seemed to stick and pinch slightly unless really well lubed periodically and the flatter style seemed to let the skin hang down evenly across the bottom edge, i am getting joe to make me a modification to this style whereby a buckle style roller will be fitted in this section which i think will enable the skin to move back and forth with less lubing being required but time will tell if the idea is a goer or not.
    i think wearing the belt once fitted and broken in in the cock tube fitted over cock ring set up minus the outer cage is the best method for the bulk of the time being worn as it allows more freedom of movement and access for cleaning, the outer cage once fitted keeps little fingers away but needs more room and allowances made for more energetic work. with my adapted extended cock tube it does stop the penis being pulled back out if the outer cage is not on but to fully get the all enclosing sensation of being grasped and held tight the front to back rod needs to be fitted as well, with this in place you really get the sensation of being locked fully away.
    The oval cock ring does give a little more room at the bottom edge but can be a little more difficult to get the correct gap between cock tube and ring to prevent the balls popping through that is why i like the cutaway outer cage as with it on and the rod fitted i can wear the cock tube underneath but leave off the cock ring altogether and the balls move around freely as if i had no device on at all which would be an ideal for someone who maybe only has one ball or issues with being high and tight.
    Allen has been a true inspiration to me hearing how he wears his belt for all this time and as he rightly states once you get used to it you really do miss it when its not there yet strangely you forget it is on completely until you spot it shining on occassions, My wife as his loves to cuff my hands to the belt sides and then remove the tube section and then leave me stuck there walking around with a huge erection caused by the permanently fitted cock ring section and teases me like mad until she finally either locks the outer cage over the top of the erection until it subsides enough to refit it into the cock tube before freeing my hands. With other devices she could and would never have the patience or inclination to try and fiddle around with them if i was restrained.

Enjoy the belt if you do get one but as Allen stated it will need time and patience to get the fit just right for you before locking everything on and expecting it to be a perfect fit out of the packet. Who would ever buy a new pair of shoes and then run a marathon in them without breaking them in.

Jyjhihi likes this.
  11. Jyjhihi

Jyjhihi New member

Local Time:
    Thanks Slave Stroppy!

Interesting idea with the roller, hope it works, I will keep a lookout for your update about it!

I believe I just sent Joe an order request! Starting off simple with the tube, oval ring and belt. I also ordered the strapon ring, but Joe explained I might need the outer cage for that since it otherwise might put too much pressure on the tube, and thus create pinching between the tube and the ring. It might be possible to come up with a modification to fix this though, or I will get the outer cage later. If I do, I will get the cut away modification!

I'd also like to ask about the pee hole, should I ask him to make it bigger than default?

I asked for the tube with extra bars, do you find it easy to clean? Like, is it possible to move the foreskin up and down to shower it with water?

:)

Dumb1 likes this.
  12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hi thanks for the kind words my normal tube i had extra bars fitted to fill in the gaps which i preferred however when i came up with the original idea with Joe the whole idea with the open sides is that for uncut males the ability to slip back the foreskin for cleaning was my sole reason for having it this way and the idea works well. With the extra bars fitted this isnt as easy but its all a balance between personal taste and safety so whatever works for you, as for the urine slot i have the standard size hole but i know a lot have the enlarged size and prefer it for easier drainage. The downside i always worried about was that the excess foreskin might poke out the end and get pinched like has happened on other previous devices i had worn where the end was more open, with mine the only time i have an issue is if i am hard and need a pee i have to try and lift the tube slightly in the pan and that tends to make the penis retract a little and let the urine escape. Good luck with the belt.

13. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I'm simple pierced with a PA. My tube comes with a PA modifikation, and I can't pull out No matter what.

durango_o likes this.
  14. Jyjhihi

Jyjhihi New member

Local Time:
    Hey again, happy new year.

Another question! Without the outer cage, would you be able to cum with a vibrator/magic wand?

And if so, does the outer cage prevent this?

15. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    My wife tried a Doxy wand. It was not successful. The 2mm steel wouldn't transfer enough stimulation. Almost at the edge, just not enough for me. It might work for some people I guess. Outer cage I think would prevent it. No real access.

Jyjhihi likes this.
  16. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have to say in all honesty that if you have been kept locked and teased relentlessly then it is almost certain that at some point with all that teasing and frustration there is always a chance that you might accidentally manage to ejaculate a little no matter what the device however it is more frustrating than pleasureable if it happens and there is no sense of relief in fact it leaves you feeling terrible with the knowledge that the belt is still there and now you are in a mess and back to the beginning. The outer cage does keep the vibrations further away from the penis itself which obviously helps but my wife used a wand on my tube only and to be fair it actually wasnt that pleasant a sensation, nothing like i thought it would be it felt like my fillings in my teeth were rattling.

Jyjhihi and Allen1987 like this.
  17. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    My local Sir has tried hard with several different vibrators, to both the tube and to the outer cage, with no success. Incredibly frustrating for me but gave me confidence that I couldn't cheat.

JackStrap and Jyjhihi like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice