Security Problems with the Bon 4 Neo

Discussion in 'Bon4' started by thunderheld, Aug 30, 2012.

1. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Hello All,

I have recently begun to have necessity for my Bon 4 Neo again, I have always liked the device, its comfortable and somewhat secure. But that's just it, its only somewhat secure. I have a 2-3" member when its flaccid, and about 5.5"- 6" member when hard. When in my hard state, just like anyone else, the Bon 4 is perfect, secure and wonderful. However, just as all good things come to an end, when I am flaccid, I am able to pull out, behind the ring. I have tried smaller rings, but because they don't really change size upon locking, its pretty easy to pull out the shaft and balls.

Now of course, I have not yet been able to get my member back into the device while its locked however, I am sure with enough lube and patience I probably could.

I know the Bon 4 is not meant to be a steel device, and a pair of scissors would simply open it up, but the pull-out factor just doesn't meet my expectations. I know I am not the only one with this problem, and I know pull-out is a problem that plagues all male chaste men, (without a PA), but I am just thinking maybe we can take another crack at the problem.

So comes my question. Has anyone tried and been successful in modifying their Bon 4 Neo or Birdlocked type device so that its security is a little better. I would settle for security similar to the CD-6000 type (I have one of those also) where I can still pull the shaft out, but cannot pull out the balls. This way, at least, if I was to pull out the shaft, and say, masturbate, I wouldn't be able to get it back in, and my balls would keep the device on me anyway.

I know the simple answer is to just get a PA piercing, but I am not quite ready for that.

1. I was thinking about somehow modifying the rings so that they got smaller when you locked them. Almost like some of the pivoting ring with a hinge type feature on them, but how would you go about doing that on a silicone model?

2. My second idea would be to somehow get a hard plastic ring around end of the shaft part and somehow make the ring that goes around the base of your body hard on just the side of it that doesn't touch your body. This way, it would have a similar security (where the balls stay trapped between the shaft part of the device and the base ring like the CB-6000 but still be somewhat comfortable. But again I can only imagine the end result on how to do this and not the process to go through to get it done. Ideas?

3. Third idea, what about some sort of locked ring around the base of the balls, while its inside of the device, this way it wouldn't allow you to slide your balls through.

If you've read this whole thing, Thanks!

Hope this has at least stimulated your mind a little.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice