Secret CB wearer - office Party

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by paulsavin1701, Dec 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. paulsavin1701

paulsavin1701 Chaste In Berkshire

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    As you might have gathered from my last post I'm a newbie CB wearer. My partner doesn't know and I want to shout it from the highest tower that I want to be hers and hers alone. I want to feel myself "constrained" 24/7, unless I'm in her very capable hands.

I have a Chastity Journel at http://chasteinberks.wordpress.com where I will put all my hopes and dreams and I would love your comments and/or requests.

I will still read and post here because it seems that however sub or dom all you guys and gals are, this is an incredibly good and valuable resource and I have seen nothing on the forums other than support and genuine interest in peoples experiences.

I have seen serious BDSM mistresses giving kind and supportive words to vanilla and naive and inexperienced newbies such as me in a a supporting and fantastic way.

Guys this is a beautiful place. If you've made one posting you should be proud of yourselves.

Anyway - back on topic. I picked up the delivery of my cb6000 around 9:45 on monday. I have been wearing it almost constantly, since around 10am on Monday. I have shat, showered, shaved in the device with no problems (little bit of pinching or scratching when using the POI).

I've even slept beside my unknowing partner and got away with it - but realistically, with the exception of the 12 hours when I have slept without it's presence, it's been on me constantly.

I think that's good going and shows my commitment.

However....

Tonight is the office party. An evening of drinking, a meal followed by karaoke. It's likely that my partner will be in bed when I get home so if I wear it I can (probably) take it off without her knowing. I really do like a drink and will be drunk when I get home. I have a really good mate who has just walked out on his wife, so he will be drowning his sorrows, and probably buying me drink too. So do I...

1) Should I chicken out - leave the device at home and put it back on in the morning.
    2) Should I wear the device, but take a key with me, just in case.
    3) Should I wear the device, and leave the key at home, taking the device off when I get home
    4) Should I wear the device, leave the keys in the office draw and see if I get away with a night out and in bed, without her knowing.

Guess correctly and there may be a prize..... actually, that's a complete lie - there will be no prize. I have wordpress on my blackberry - I may blog in the evening to let the world know.

I wont have access to chastitymansion.com, so if you leave a comment on chasteinberk.wordpress.com I'll pick it up and reply.

Hugs and Kisses for your support.

X
    :character0114:

2. Hagan

Hagan unconstrained Member

Local Time:
    Hi,
    I think option 4 would be the most thrilling but you have to ask yourself this and be honest about you immediate response:- if your partner woke up and found you wearing it what would that do to your relationship. Having been in that situation recently its not an easy place to be.

You may subconciously want that to happen to help initiate a discussion about chastity with your partner but it may not go the way you wish.

Good luck in what you decide

3. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Well - I'm back home.

I have the keys - so option four is out.... Off for a shower and cleanup...

4. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Would it be too bad if she found out??? Do you 2 already have a "kinky" relationship in the bedroom? If you do it won't be as much as a shock.
    I would say, Wear it and leave the key at home Even maybe sneak the keys on to her keyring ;) , I would say wear it all night. But if you get discovered its probably not the best idea to discuss it while pissed. But then again it might give you the courage to hand the keys over to her.

5. bitchslavetim

bitchslavetim Member

Local Time:
    Hi there - Goddess Liz and I have just been reading this with interest. I really think you should mention the idea of chastity to your partner - and see how things go from there - I think if it is something she has no idea about (Goddess Liz didn't before I mentioned it) - then discovering you wearing you CB could be a bit too much!

I think if you break her into the idea gently you might find she really gets into it!

Whatever - good luck with it - one step at a time!

6. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Agreed! Good luck and I hope it works out how you hope!!

7. valsboy

valsboy Active member

Local Time:
    Wow! I'm not sure what I can say, but I'm going to follow your journal with great interest. Please keep posting Paul. I hope it works out well for you. Good Luck!

8. paulsavin1701

Computer stuff
    Reading
    Local Time:
    Update

Well - So, I went out last night to the office party. And got drunk. And wore my device.

I have to say I felt tingly inside. I cant imagine what it would have felt like if my partner knew, or if she had asked me to wear it. Amazing, I fill the cage just thinking about it.

I got home, removed the device, put it in my laptop bag and went to bed. Again I gave myself NO relief. Thats unusual for me; I would have normally cracked one off.

I woke this morning at 6:30 when my little-un woke up. Normally my partner would have let me have the most wonderful of lie ins, however the shouty child was accompanied with the stench of something the cat had done. After sniffing around the house I found a little gift by the front door which I had to clean up.

I was then planning to go back to bed and rather the cracking one off with my morning glory I was going to refit the device.

However, what was REALLY REALLY nice, my partner laid with her head on my thigh and we cuddled whilst my daughter ate a banana and watched morning telly.

I have to say I felt quite vulnerable not being in the device and I wanted to either get hard or fill up the tube.

After breakfast, I went upstairs, got the device, chose the SMALLER ring (last night I wore the medium ring and now I struggled and managed to put the 2nd smallest ring on) and Im back in front of my laptop, secure and happy. With the reduced ring I find that I fill the tube much easier. I was wondering whether the CB6000s would be more exciting or frustrating. Im hard now and my foreskin is poking out the end of the tube, however when Im soft Im only about 1/2 way down the tube.

I think I might create a second set of pages in my blog to explain my thoughts on security and fitting basically how I close the correct ring and spacer and my experiences with the POI and perhaps if I decide to go down the route how good the KSD-G3 is and the CB6000s.

Oh last thing before I sign off, my partner still doesnt know, HOWEVER she did ask me to explain why amongst my clothes was a pop sock! Basically I use it to pull myself through the device to get a snug fit (DONT TRY USING A REAL SOCK OR YOULL BREAK THE CAGE!) I looked at and told her it must be a bit of a manky bit of old tights that one of the cats had been playing with.

Anyway must go, really horny this morning and my partner is out tonight, so I think Ill be locked in till around 11ish. I will make sure the keys are on her car keys; however it will make it awkward if I have to unlock myself once shes through the door. Unless I plan a surprise for her Who knows, tonight may be the night.

Love

x

9. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    Option #5. Leave the key someplace she'll find it when you are out. See if it is still there when you get back home.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice