searing ball pain

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by TheKahuna, Mar 14, 2010.

1. TheKahuna

TheKahuna Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    I have a cb2000 and couldn't ever wear it for more than a couple of hours because it felt like my nuts were ripping off. My wife and I were getting pretty discouraged that long term wearing would never happen. Then I saw the birdlocked and thought that was the answer. I've worn it for a few hours at first to get used to it and it was VERY comfortable. Our expectations were on the rise. So last nite I put it on and gave her the key because she decided that I needed to be forced to get through the nite with it on. I took a double shot of Nyquil to help sleep and off to bed I went. For the first 3 hours I was up every 15-20 mins. then for the next 3 hours i went about an hour between wake ups. What was waking me up was a white hot pain in my sack. I had to keep trying to pull my sack so that there was some slack there and the jewels perhaps wouldn't come shooting out. When her alarm went off I yelled out my safeword and got unlocked. My question is, is this what everyone goes through? If so, how long does it take to get accustomed to that kind of pain? If it's not normal, what do you think could be the problem?

2. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Do you get the pain all the time or just when you get an erection? you should not be in large pain. i wear a cb6000 and it gets a bit grim if i get an erection. The pain in the scrotum is like a hot pain but it passes as soon as the hardon goes

i tend to pull as much of the lose skin through so most of the locking ring is up against my body and my balls are through properly then if i get pain there is enough skin to pull back through the ring when i get a hardon at night with nocturnal and early morning erections the only way i can cope is to get up and do something to distract myself. It does take time my Mistress has had me in the device for a while and we have been at this for 6 months now. Hope you get it sorted

3. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    I'm able to sleep through the night in Birdlocked. I apply skin care lotion in between the a-ring and the skin many times a day, without it I would be in pain.

Unfortunately my Birdlocked is a liitle bit too loose (50mm, should be 45mm, my mistake) so from time to time a testie comes through and then I need a key to put it back. So I am not able to keep it continuously :I

Now I wear metal cage 24/7 with a-ring dia 45mm. Everything stays inside without major discomfort.

4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    hi i have the cb6000s i am not sure how this compares to the bird lock.
    when i first wore it the burning in my sack at night drove me crazy.
    the pain in my balls the same i still get the pain erection or should i say attempt.
    well the good news is it gets a lot lot easier i just unlocked after 7 days ( a long lock up for me )
    i can forget i am wearing it most times i the day . night time is now down to waking the odd time
    however i think the pain of the morning erection attempt will never go.
    the reason you are in pain wearing it arouses you after time your pain will come when she arouses you.
    you will get used to it don't give up just give it time.
    good luck

5. TheKahuna

TheKahuna Junior Member

Local Time:

6. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Sit down when you pee.

7. rrjones

rrjones Property of Desiree

Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    I to have had that problem and I get the searing pain in my balls but it is just letting me know I have to pee. I have a cb2000 and when started i wore the second to the largest ring with just one spacer and was getting that pain constantly. I changed to the longer pin and 3 spacers and the pain when away until I got active and then it became unbearable. So I went to the largest ring withe 3 spacers and the pain went away all together, except when I have to pee. I wore it that way 8 days, but by the 4th or 5th day I had a ball that would slip out of the ring and was painful to push back in. When I finally got back home (I work out of town) I changed back to the 2cd largest ring with 3 spacers and have been wearing it for 2 days with no issues except when I have to pee, especially in the morning. All I am saying, by this long explanation is, you have to play around with the sizes to get the right fit and the pain will all but go away. As far as the pain associated with an erection from having to pee or your mistress manipulation, that is something you will just have to learn to live with.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. firehot24

firehot24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    I'm new to this site and chastity.

I went for the birdlock after reading reviews about it's comfiness thanks to the softer plastic etc but I seem to be really regretting it now. When I first put it on it felt extremely comfy, then after about 3 hours I felt the odd pinching sensation. I tried to then sleep with it on and woke up after about 2 hours with quite a lot of pain from a pinching feeling, I managed to get back to sleep but after another few hours woke up with the same feeling. As I was new to chastity and could see my balls had quite a lot of pressure on them (not going purple but not looking a totally natural colour) I got a bit worried about it so took it off. I then managed to wear it for a whole day at work with only the odd pinching. I wore it for a few more evenings but every time i tried to sleep with it on the pain was too much for me. I ended up with minor cuts under the skin from wearing it which have left a bit of scaring.

I used a lot of lube when I first put it on and continued to lube it up quite a lot other than when I went to work with it on when I'd showered before hand and didn't apply lube afterwards.

It's interesting to read that other people have had similar experiences. I must admit I didn't fully measure myself before buying it as when I saw the 3 different sizes I assumed I was the middle size and went for it (I'm neither particularly small nor large, my clothes sizes are always 'medium').

I noticed the poll for the birdcage said that well over half the people that bought it had no problems with it. Can anyone out of those lot explain what I might be doing wrong, and as TheKahuna asked, how long does the pain last for before you get used to it?

Sorry for the long post.

Thanks in advance!

9. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    If you have searing ball pain you shouldn't wear it!

10. 117

117 117

Local Time:
    no pain

i have been lock up in my cb6000 for 4 months i took a few weeks to get rid of the night pains i used coco butter body cream to stop it from pulling also inside the tube with a Qtip

11. firehot24

firehot24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Thanks for the replies. Think I'll get a CB6000 once I've got some spare cash. I've been trying wearing the birdlock every now and again but I get the same problem as before - feels fine during the day but sleeping with it is impossible.

12. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    I too have had quite a bit of ball pain while wearing the birdlocked at night. I am ok during the day but as i lay down to sleep the ball pain becomes unbearable. I had just assumed that it was because my scrotal sac was on the small side, as the skin looks to be stretched taunt while wearing it. i have tried many times and several lotions and lubes to compensate so far i have only been able to endure it for a single night but then needed, no had to, remove it in the morning.

13. neoboy

neoboy Member

Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    I wear a birdlocked mini 24/7 with no discomfort whatsoever, even at night. Did at first, but learnt a few things:

1. A significant portion of searing pain can be because your balls are too cold. Your testicles rise and fall to adjust their temperature, in a cold climate they want to rise up, but the cage pulls them out, and they get cold at night (day usually OK if you're dressed[​IMG]). I sleep with a "bed sock" over my cock. These are technically fluffy woollen socks designed for your feet, but they feel nice and do the job well of keeping my cock warm. Next time you feel a 'burning' sensation, trying clasping your hands around your balls, does the pain/sensation go away? then your balls are too cold! (I found that wearing underwear alone doesn't provide enough warmth)
    2. LUBE! people recommend cream, oils, water based lubes etc. These get absorbed into your skin with 5-10minutes. So you get 5-10minutes of lubrication. Logic? Where? What? Use something that lasts - I use vaseline (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaseline), petroleum jelly. I apply liberally beneath the ring, and most importantly(!) under the strap that splits your balls! Even if the pain feels like it comes from elsewhere, put it under that damn strap! Trust me! Some people have recommended against using this, I don't know why, i don't have any problems with it.
    3. The strap that splits your balls may be too short, and puts unnecessary pressure on your balls. i'm currently experimenting with ways to extend it somewhat, and this makes a huge difference.

tinkerten likes this.
  14. MikeyLikes

MikeyLikes Active member

Bus driver
    Calgary, AB
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    "A significant portion of searing pain can be because your balls are too cold. Your testicles rise and fall to adjust their temperature, in a cold climate they want to rise up, but the cage pulls them out, and they get cold at night (day usually OK if you're dressed). I sleep with a "bed sock" over my cock. These are …".

Holy goosebumps Batman! I think you're on to something here. That's a very plausible and likely explanation! You get my vote for post of the week!

tinkerten likes this.
  15. neoboy

neoboy Member

Local Time:

When i figured this out male chastity went from bearable to nice. I just figured out loosening the ball splitting strap makes it go from nice, to omg love it, lock me up always mistress! (we currently only do it every now and then). Good times :) I've not seen anyone else on a bunch of sites mention keeping your balls warm though; i figured i was alone in the pain coming from them being cold (it really does work for me; without sock ball pain, place hands gently on balls, no pain, take hands away, ball pain...)

tinkerten likes this.
  16. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the input Neoboy, i will try the sock immediately, hopefully this will help improve the situation.
    I too thought the ball splitter was the problem, or part of it, but i did not connect it and still had the issue.
    M'Lady and i have studied my issue at length and we are starting to think that my main issue is that my sac is extremely high and tight.
    We are considering going with a mature metal device that has a ring that is not as wide, to help aleviate some of the stretching that my balls have to endure while wearing it.

thanks again for the sock idea,
    ill keep y'all posted

tinkerten likes this.
  17. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    @TheKahuna - I had the problem too.

Pulling some loose skin BACK through the ring solved it for me. I pull enough through so that I can "flex" the cage part up towards my stomach without pain. It seems the nightime woddies were pushing the cage up, and the skin was trapped. Creating the buffer fixed it completely for me.

18. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Problem with the pain on the balls is (as said before) mostly that the pin is too short (or you need to add an extra spacer in the case of the CB2000). You also have to make sure that the ring around the scrotum is big enough (not too big or it'll let your balls pop out, which is very painful as well :sad0004:).
    When having problems with pain & fit, I'd say start with the biggest ring that you can fit 'loosely' around the scrotum and use the largest pin as well. When this fit goes well and you can sleep through the night without pain, you can use either a smaller ring or use a shorter ring, until you find the 'smallest' that you can have without waking up through the night.

An other thing you might consider is applying some baby oil around the ring on your scrotum before you go to bed. When one sleeps, it's only natural to get an erection to prevent wake up to pee every few hours. With the extra oil you might still feel some pain at your balls, but at least the ring can move a little easier and it might lower the pain you feel at your balls.

19. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    all over the same ,i tried different devices like birdlocked ore the steelworxx "revenge" ,,nothing but pain,in the end only a full belt is the ultimate solution ..no more discomfort ore pain ! reg. GWENY:spank:

20. bfg48

bfg48 Member

Local Time:
    I purchased a Birdlocked Maxi with the .053 mm ring because I have a large scrotum. That size was just a little too big. The ring was very comfortable, but it was super-easy to pull out of it. It didn't really hug everything nicely, and I am a grower, so there was a lot of empty space up front.

I then purchased the Classic 2nd Skin with a 0.50mm (the next size down). It hugs me nicely until I get an erection. My balls swell on cue as expected, but the ring then is too snug. My balls stay enlarged, as if the blood cannot get back out. My scrotum is red, but not blue. My balls feel swollen and are tender, but not in real pain. The testicular/scrotal swelling makes the device tight causing the skin to pinch and eventually get a burning sensation. The skin along the edge of the ring chafes and get raw. And yes, I do keep it lubricated with Vasoline. Even after many hours of being completely relaxed and flaccid, my scrotum/testes remain swollen in appearance. I can't believe that such a small change in ring size can make such a difference!

I have been seriously thinking about getting a MM Jailbird based on all the positive reviews. I purchased the plastic sizing rings to make sure the fit is just right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice