Searching for Online Key Holder/Friend

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Bocaj_Samoht, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Bocaj_Samoht

Bocaj_Samoht Member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Hey there!

Been a bit since I've visited the site, so how is everyone doing?

Like many people, I am searching for someone to hold my key; though, I am mainly looking something online related. Someone to message back and forth, as they hold control. I'm still a newbie with this all, and will openly admit such. But, I do love the feeling of my cage, and wish to get better at staying locked up. Not too interested in just self locking. I find it more full-filling even just talking to someone who knows I am locked up say over me just using a timer and some other means to keep the key away.

A little about myself; I'm a twenty-something year old from Maryland. I work part-time, and also go to school part-time. Though, I do hope to make those both more fun, being locked up. In general, I do lean more towards a slightly nerdy life style. I fancy gaming with some off time, but not too often. Not sure if that really adds anything to this, but I digress.

If anyone is interested, I'd love to chat here and maybe discuss any arrangements

David F likes this.
  2. Sissy Moa

Sissy Moa New member

Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Hi I can be your keyholder and in the same time I will be locked to encourage you.
    Can you message me through KIk ( Sissymoa ) so we can have a discussion about period, punishment, awards, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice