Searching for keyholder - Australia

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by gnb69, Jun 21, 2018.

1. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    Hi,

I've been self locking on and off for a number of years now and I am searching for a female keyholder to serve and be used by for Her entertainment and pleasure. I would like to find a keyholder who may be looking to enforce long-term 24/7 lock ups, and know they are in complete control of that area. I've tried a number of different devices over the years including a CB6000, CB6000s, Bon4, and a custom Loris, but now settled into a Mature Metal Jailbird which I am able to wear comfortably for extended periods without the need to unlock. I've also been seriously thinking about taking the plunge and getting a PA to ensure things can be made even more secure, and would like to invest in a neosteel or my-steel full belt one day. Also interested in many other aspects of a D/s dynamic. I'm located in Canberra, Australia.

Nicko1953 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice