Searching for a Strong Female in SW Florida

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by sissy sienna, Jul 5, 2010.

1. sissy sienna

sissy sienna Sissy needs locked

Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    Just a stab in the dark, but you never know. Searching for a Dominate women in SW Florida for a LTR.(or even a short one) I would love to serve & service you while being locked up. To dot on all your needs and put you first the way it should be, with LOTS of T&D in return. I am very oral and love to please. I am also fairly well hung for your pleasure only and would not dream of cumming without permission. Although not loaded by any means, I do own a very nice pool home and would love to share it with the right person. I am recently divorced from a sexless marriage and want very much to start over, with lots of sex (at least for you). I believe men should be always kept horny, subservient, and wanting to please you. In time, possibly some cuckolding, only if thing seem right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice