Search for Mistress/KH may be over

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ricscages, Dec 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    I'm meeting a female friend for lunch to discuss being my key holder. We've been friends for a long time. Dated off and on for the past 10 yrs. But always felt it was better to be friends. She asked if I still self locked and I said yes. When we dated we role played all the time. So werwe going to have some lunch and discuss it. I'LL keep you informed. Oh she 10 yrs younger than me . Oh boy a younger

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats and good look.

I look forward to hearing a bunch of good news and details of your journey.

3. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

4. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Sorry it's been so long since I checked in on progress. But with the holidays and other personal issues that I had to attend to I can get back to this. My K/H and Mistress has agreed to be in charge of my chastity. She smiled when she said yes. She now owns my caged cock. First thing she has done is extend my improisment as she calls it's. To 60 days. I'm now on day 49 of that improisment. She chuckled and tells me this is going to be fun. I'm wondering for who. See she knows my sexual apptite. Most of kinks and the things I truly love having done to me.plus she gets off doing them and watching me squirm and moan. I can only imagine what she is planning to do to me. As we ate our lunch she asked was I caged now. I told her I was. She smiled reached under the table and grabbed a handful of cock. Yep I jumped she just smiled. Says before she goes home she wants to see me in her cage. I asked how I was going to do that. She tells me it's my problem. And I had better figure it out. Cause if she doesn't get to see her caged little cock before she leaves. She going to extend my time in chastity. She has instructed me to keep my cleaning schedule for her cock and cage until further notice. Says she may tweek it later. She asked me how I was feeling at that point. I said excited. Well as I paid our tab she asked if I had figured out how I was going to show her caged cock to her before she left. I said I was working on it. She smiled and said I hope so for your sake. We walked back to her car at the far end of the parking lot. When I opened the door we step between the door and driver's seat. She puts her arms around me pulls me close to her. Starts kissing me . She then runs her free hand between us and unbuckles my belt. Unzip my fly pulls pants open to get a look at her property. Reach's down pulls it out looks at it gives it a nice firm grab. Smiles and whispers in my ear. I love my red caged cock. Now her cock is straining to get out of that cage and she can see it . She smiled and says it a shame it has to stay caged. But you understand don't you. I knoded. No,no,no my chastity slave from now on you answer YES MISTRESS do you now understand. My reply Yes Mistress. She laughed and smiled squeezed her property one more time and said you may pull up your pants. Yes Mistress. Mistress is now working on my training schedule to become her chastity slave. Oh one more thing. As a reward for allowing Mistress to see her caged property in a public parking lot. Mistress added 5 days to my confinement. I thanked my Mistress. Mistress smiled and said your welcome.

tomf_22033 and H3RS like this.
  5. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well Mistress has me in day 54 of my confinement. And I still have 11 more days until I can even think about a release. Mistress discovered my butt plug and says my ass and anal training schedule will be introduced to my tight little ass in the next few days. Oh I can hardly wait. Also says it time to think about a little hot wax fun. Says she really looking forward to covering her cock and balls in hot wax while I'm tied up. She laughed and said she is going to enjoy watching me squirm as the wax drips and harden on them. Asked if her slave was ready to be waxed. My answer to Mistress was YES MISTRESS. She smiled and says good answer. So as my 65 days confinement continues and my ass & anal training schedule to start soon and my hot wax treatment coming soon. What does my Mistress have in store for her caged cock. Hopefully if I please Mistress I will be released and allowed to finally have an orgasm. I can wish.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats.
    Sounds like she’s wonderful.
    Where are you in NC?
    I’m in central Va.

7. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I was sent this picture late last night. Mistress says she is looking forward to watching me squirm as these colors cover her cock and balls. Mistress next words to me were soon slave very soon.

Attached Files:

8. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Well soon is here. Mistress has bound my feet and legs so I can pour wax all over Mistress cock and balls. Mistress sat in a chair sipping a glass of wine as she watched. Said she was very happy with the results. That is going to happen more. Mistress has ordered slave to start a album with all the pictures of my wax treatment. She says everyone should see them. Yes Mistress was my answer. Here are a few pics to enjoy.

Attached Files:

9. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress is sitting here admiring Mistress work on slave wax play. Mistress has not given slave permission to remove the wax. Mistress says it so pretty she wants to admire it a little longer before she puts me back in my cage. Mistress says she should make a video the next time for everyone to see. Since there is no video Mistress say I should post a few more pics here to show the finished product. Yes Mistress.

Attached Files:

10. Ricscages

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress tells me my confinement time is about over. It's day 61 of 65. She smiled and said she may release me but then maybe not. Mistress say anything can happen in the next few days to Change everything. Mistress says I've handled being caged so well for so long it would be a shame to unlock now. Mistress smiled reached out and squeezed her property tightly. I let out low moan. Mistress smiled and says what does slave think. Slaves answer Mistress is in control and slave must obey Mistress commands. Mistress says very good your learning.

Attached Files:

tomf_22033 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice