Seahawk Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by seahawk, Nov 15, 2008.

1. seahawk

seahawk Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    :animal0028:I am lazy so i am going to use the same intro I have on Chastity Lifestyle.:animal0048:

Good day to you reader. I will try not to bore you with to many mundane stories here. Lets just say I am 55 Y/O, 6'1" tall, 210 lbs, reasonably fit, 7.5" uncut and thick, bisexual, a 98% dominant, love my wife but like to play with bois occasionally. At one time I had a double guiche piercing and still have a Prince Albert that is at a 0 gauge size still, even though I do not wear a ring any longer.

I am a Professional Project Manager for Construction in Commercial and Government project work. Well cultured, well educated, well traveled and posses a dry sense of humor. Some seem to think I am arrogant, but I prefer to think of it as self assured. I am definitely a Type "A" Personality, driven to succeed.

I am and have been a successful trainer of bois in Cum Denial, Erection and Orgasm Control, BDSM, Sounding, Electro stimulation, Spanking, Chastity, humiliation, K9 work, CBT, anal work, WS and a non reciprocal recipient of cock sucking.:anim_39:

My relationship at home is pretty mundane in comparison, we have had very minor excursions into the BDSM realm, but my wife is not intrigued as I am about the wilder side of sex. Through the years I have been selective in playmates and it has served me well as I am still Drug and Disease free.

I have recently developed a feeling for trying chastity on myself and the feeling of being powerless to orgasm. I ordered a CB-6000 from www.KeptforHer.com with the KSD G3 inserts. I had done a considerable amount of research regarding the best and most comfortable way to experience chastity and this appeared as the most logical choice to me. I have had the device now for three weeks and have been locked away for 16 of the past 21 days, just to get a feel for being locked. I have learned quite a bit in this period, from maintaining cleanliness, to lubrication to assist in entering the device, to shaving to keep from pulling hair, how to urinate and eliminate the last residual in the urethra, all kinds of things I had never thought of before. Currently I am my own Key Holder, but would like to experiment with some other person that is obviously trustworthy being a Key Holder just for the experience.

I am looking for encouragement and suggestions on how best to approach my wife with this craving. I would love for her to become my Key Holder. I am willing to listen to any idea that you the members may have in offering a Path Forward for me in my quest.

Thanks in advance for your assistance, and thanks for taking the time to read this introduction. I look foreward to becoming a contributing member of this community.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Welcome to the site seahawk...

It is always interesting when someone who is predominantly Dom decides to indulge in their submissive self!

You say that your wife wasn't overly interested in your BDSM activities previously, is that because she was more Domme than sub and didn't fit into the original scenario?

As for bringing up the subject, I'm probably not the best person to advise! pet suggested it to me, and I threw massive fits because I was the submissive and didn't want to switch! But, because I'm kinky and always game to try something different, I gave it a go.

It's had MANY ups and downs (at the moment we're somewhere in the middle!) but if your wife is receptive to the idea of a more attentive, less selfish husband, I think she may come around to the idea of chastity.

Let us know what you have tried so far, and maybe some other members will chip in with their experience. :animal0008:

3. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello Seahawk, and welcome to the Mansion.

I have successfully introduced various forms of BDSM into relationships over the years, but the paths required to reach the point at which each woman would allow themselves to open up to the possibilities were quite different.
    As it is your wife that needs persuading, understanding her is of the utmost importance.

What has been her reaction to your extra-curricular sexual activities in the past ? Does she participate ? Is she supportive ? Or just tolerant ? Or unaware ?

Can you share specifics about the times you have tried to introduce her to new sexual adventures or techniques ? And equally important, what were her reactions ?

How about her outlook on sex and relationships, in general ? Is she progressive ? Traditional ? Ultra-conservative ?

Does she reject everything she considers to be kinky ? What has she accepted ? What has she embraced and is now enthusiastic about ?

Does she have a submissive or dominant personality when out and about in her daily life ?

Do you think her upbringing is a factor in her rejecting unconventional methods of love and sex ?

I hope these queries are not too personal, I don't mean to offend. I can see you're analytical when tackling issues, and a "Plan your work, and work your plan," kind of person. That means success eventually. I hope you can find some answers here.

Kinkish1

4. seahawk

seahawk Junior Member

Local Time:
    response

Thank you ladies for your offers of assistance. i will answer all of your questions in the spirit that they were asked, in a genuine effort to inform and enlighten and i feel an effort to help one who does not know how to ask for help. i appreciate the welcome that you have put before me. i also am most appreciative in both of your interests in assisting me help me with my transition from a Dom into the submissive servant to the love of my life. i will not cheapen this experience by holding anything back, I will give my thoughts in the spirit that your offers for assistance was given, unconditionally and without judgment.

But first if i may, i have been bi since my first sexual stirrings in adolescence, however even then i found that i had a raw and untapped power to seduce male and female equally, i never lacked for partners for sex, i was an animal in constant rut.

i met my wife when in university, i loved her from the moment i set eyes on her and for years, i held fast to my vows. Then life came upon us both, i never stopped loving her but my career took me further away in time and distance. i began to seek comfort in my old habits, i forsook my vows, i cheated, i played i fucked around whatever you want to call it i am guilty.

She has suspected my indescretions but never has had proof, i have never confessed to any one act nor shall i. i bear the guilt, i the hurt for the two of us, i the pain. i do not wish her to share this, and i want to change my life, i want to return to the man i was, i want to become her obedient slave her husband, her lover, her support, her all once more. i want her secure in the knowledge that she never need doubt my loyalty to her again.

She is pretty much had a conservative outlook on the bedroom, however personally she is a liberal thinker. i have had cause to be adventurous in the past with her and she did enjoy the games we played while in the heat of passion, mutual shaving, honey and chocolate syrup a couple of vibrators, the clitoris clip, labia play with stretching and of course fantasy talk during extended foreplay, captive, forced piercings, spankings she enjoyed these fantasy talks greatly but immediately after sex and orgasm when she would recover it was always the same stock statement, "I never meant anything I said".

However when i did get a Prince Albert piercing there was an unusual reaction, she was at first shocked, she said she could not believe i had done this. She claimed that only Gay men did this. She was angry in a word that i did not consult her before doing this. She loves to sleep next to me and hold my cock and balls in her hand, as we spoon and sleep in the nude. She refused to hold me for weeks, then she eventually came around and started to hold me again. When she felt the ring, she would pull away, then as time went on she stopped pulling away and would occasionally start spinning the ring in my cock as part of play. After a few months i got two guiche piercings again i faced a similar reaction, but in less time than before, these started appealing to her as well. The only negative comment i heard, after a year when i had stretched them to accommodate two 2 gauge rings, was that when i walked through the bedroom nude it sounded as if i had a cow bell between my legs. So there is a precedent here for her to accept new things.

Ladies i am committed to returning to her as before, but this time i want to set her mind at ease, when i go on the road, i want her to have the key to my heart and cock so she is assured that i will never stray again. It is not that i could not do so without a Chastity Device, but i want her involved with this, to have her help me, to do this as one for one another.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice