Scrotal Cuff Challenges

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Ms Linda's slave, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Ms Linda's slave

Ms Linda's slave New member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I have a custom steel cage with a base ring supplemented with a hinged oval scrotal cuff. Does anyone have long term wear experience with such a configuration? Though custom sized, I am having long term wear challenges due to pinching near the hinge between the base ring and scortal cuff as well as sink burns seemingly due overstreching no matter how much lubrication I use.

Any thoughts and experiences would be appreciated.

Thank you.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    My thoughts on this one: avoid hinged rings at all costs! Once you go for a solid ring you won’t look back.
    The only downside is that if you get too aroused before removing fully you are of course wearing it as cock ring for the duration

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    if you have a custom device with a hinged ring… and you are having issues with it… I am unsure how custom the device is… what is it?

4. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
  5. HerHouseSlave

HerHouseSlave Member

Local Time:
    i’ve been using The Vice chastity device and experience similar problems to you when I was using the Standard model. I later tested the Plus model (after measuring myself properly and checking the measurements of the models available) and found that even with a TIGHTER ring, the ball chafing disappeared COMPLETELY. My suggestion is that it’s likely that your tube is two small. Are you sure you’ve measured yourself properly length and diameter both flaccid and hard? You’ll need to make sure that the tube supports within those parameters.

I honestly could not believe how comfortable the device was after I made these changes. Save for the nighttime erections, I can sleep soundly through the night with this on and inhave been wearing it all day every day since then with issues whatsoever!

My theory is that many of us (certainly myself) rush out and buy a smaller tube than is required because of the pressure to do so from forums like this. It doesn’t matter how small the devices is if you are unable to wear it comfortably.

6. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I do not have experience with a scrotal cuff, but I would stay away from hinges of any kind. Also material matter for long term use. I am in MM Jail Bird 24/7 with no issues. I almost don’t need any lubricant now. The sizing of the tube, ring and gap should be done carefully. It takes time to get it done. However, many on this forum who are in a cock cage long term would confirm that you will not even know you have the cage on when you have a good fit. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://krystinekellogg.com/podcast.html

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! Hinged rings are terrible!

8. Ms Linda's slave

Ms Linda's slave New member

Local Time:
    Thank you to everyone for the helpful input.

As @Lakeman identified, it is a custom Steelwerks cage with the scrotal cuff as linked in his response. As suggested, I had already conversed with them several times regarding the issue and they have been helpful with suggestions. My conclusion at this point is that some of the measurements I took for fabrication must have been slightly off (the importance of taking time to properly measure as @bemfem mentioned though I took multiple measurements over the course of 2 weeks) leading to the challenges I continue to face.

I wear the cage 6 of 7 days a week now as a requirement of my dynamic and trying to troubleshoot from day to day. The interesting mystery is that there are days when I forget it's on and others where it poses one issue after another (chaffing, pinching and burn seeming from skin stretch.)

Will continue to converse with Steelwerks and grateful for the input here.

Thanks everyone.

9. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    And isn’t that the great mystery and frustration with chastity devices @Ms Linda's slave , you can be sailing along in comfort and then something changes and there’s pinching etc. I recently had to stop a lockup after 24/7 for a month with a discomfort issue of chaffing of a type I’d never experienced before, caught me by surprise. Safety first, unlock, let things heal and recover and go again!

HerHouseSlave likes this.
  10. HerHouseSlave

HerHouseSlave Member

Local Time:
    So it seems that a custom-fit cage with a fixed ring is the way to go. I don’t want a steel device so a 3D printed device sounds like the best option for me.

Any advice on the best options? Ideally UK-based.

11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I had solid rings on my previous devices up until I got the Vice Mini in January. It has a hinged ring. I've been wearing it 24x7 since then and have never had any irritation from the hinge. The hinged ring is easy to get on and off compared to the solid rings I've had and I'm able to wear a smaller diameter ring now. And I've tried multiple shaped solid rings previously but this one fits me best somehow.

HerHouseSlave likes this.
  12. Dansthemanow

Dansthemanow New member

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    Hi all.
    Not that i can solve the issue raised by Ms Lindas slave, for that i'm sorry. But I am looking for advice on steelwerx cages, and the ones with scrotal cuffs in particular. These scrotal cuffs give good security without piercing? And what is the effect when aroused. Stretching of the balls? Is their much pain from the balls being restrained as the cage forces outward from erection?
    Any insight appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice