Screw Loose

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Sep 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    So, I spent 35 of the last 36 hours locked in HTv2 type of device. I'm out to take a flight. I'm sure others experience this but its kind of a bummer to be out...a let down.

Then further...what does it say about the kind of being dominated and tortured if I WANT to be in the device! !?! It's like on some level I feel I should hide from my wife that I LIKE having the device on.

So weird :)

2. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Sounds totally normal to me.

I have been thinking about the ideas in Mistress Scarlet's new book about "submissive contentment". She advises Wives to experiment finding more and more things that the Wife enjoys doing, that also makes the husband "feel very submissive". So, if you buy her thinking, she feels all that all of us chastity enthusiasts love "feeling submissive". I think I do. So we like being PUT into chastity, forced into? or even just BEING locked in chastity by ourselves. They all can make me feel more submissive.

Add to that it's HOT, and Frustrating, and CRAZY seeming......... (Taboo, exciting, ......)

It's the longest duration bondage that I know of. And quite a charged type of bondage as well.

This play is FULL OF CONFLICTING FEELINGS, THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS. I often wonder, What am I doing?? during locked sex, and just after locking up or extending the time.

You can look at it any way that works for you and your love. I'm not saying any way of looking at it is the right way.

But it's a charged form of play that seems to work for a lot of people.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    I think what your feeling is actually pretty normal. There is a comfort in feeling your package trapped in a device, almost like pride or something. Maybe chivalrous?

Allen1987 likes this.
  4. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    4:42 AM
    All the answers so far are correct. It's not possible for me to wear my cage to work, and I'm typically a bit disappointed when Monday morning rolls around and have to take it off. In contrast, I try hard to get home early on Fridays (like today!) so I can get back in my cage and hand the key over to my wife/KH for the weekend. It's practically exciting! I just put mine back on a few minutes ago, and I already feel much better. Hard to describe, but its real.

5. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    What
    do you do for work ?im a plasterer and wear my cage or belt to work

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice