scary orgasm....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jonus, Jul 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. jonus

jonus Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    i had a orgasm for an our ago that scared me.
    and yes, i am serious.

i didn`t know it was possible.....
    it was too powerfull for me.

I was for the first time restrained to our bed with my arms and legs,
    and after 13 days in chastity i was really horny. (13 days are new record for me)
    she began with teasing me for an half hour before she took of my chastity device and gave me a real handjob.
    right before i came, it felt like my brain was going to explode...
    i pulled hard in the restraints, and when i came it felt like i was going in shock.
    next thing that happend was that i got realy headaches, my arm muscle hurts, and my eyes are a little blod red now...

What happend?

2. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Thats scary... have you been checked out by a Doctor recently? Blood pressure, heart murmurs, all that bad stuff...

After being locked up and teased for a few days I have really intense orgasms. Flopping around on the bed clutching the sheets and hyperventilating, sometimes I get light headed. Then afterward my stomach muscles start to spasm making me twitch, that can go on for 5 or so minutes making Mistress giggle. But nothing scary or painful and no lasting effects like blood shot eyes.

I'm usually locked up anywhere from 2 to 5 days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice