Scared to dress in public

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PGsslave, Jul 10, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Ok so I'm a male slave who is scared to dress in drag of course, for my 36 birthday. Ok so the place a drag show (I'm not going to enter) I really make a ugly women (lol) it's easy to tell I'm a guy. I have a loving wife who doesn't push. So what to wear?? I have odds and ends but most of the money was blown on my wedding dress (picture) I'm not a stock broker but I think like one.
    I could pull this off but I'm scared I'll be scene, I'd be uncomfortable with the environment, I'd get to hot in the wig and take it off, I'd make the drag queens feel like I'm making fun of them.
    Now what I hope is they would be helpful and talk to me more. I don't know if I can use woman's makeup or have to use special stuff. I don't know who is friendly around here (shopping)

The event Friday July 16th so I hope I can get feed back from people here

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Hello PGsSlave, First Happy Birthday. I have gone out in public some, and don't feel I pass that well either!! Never been to a Drag Show, sounds like fun. I would think that you can get away with about anything at this type of event. Most Draq Queens go way overboard. I try to do my best to fit in. Never dress outlandish. I do dress younger than my age, a girl never lets on her real age, does she!!! I want to blend in, and not be the center of attention. That way I have a blast and can keep from getting to many stares.

Sounds like a shopping trip is a must. Can't miss out on a Golden Opportunity. I would just dress sexily and have the wife/KH help with some makeup. Then walk in with you head held high, just like you belong there. Then enjoy the night. But be careful, once you feel the outside air, your going to want to do it again, again..

Good Luck, and just enjoy the experience. Missy Tanya

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Really the ultimate - coming out. Everyone is different.

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    We all had our doubts when stepping out in public the first time, we were scared and excited. Even though i personally don't like drag shows I think it's a good opportunity. You won't be the only "cock in a frock" ;-) and when you'll get stares from men i am sure quite a lot of them will think "... wow, i wouldn't have the courage" ...
    Actually when stepping out you should try to blend in the crowd. No skimpy girly skirts or sissy frills. Just as any woman would dress. Well, a drag show gives the chance to go a bit more dressy.
    Try to find out if there's a tranny dressing service close by where you live. There are more and more these days. They have experiences with make-up and what to dress.

Be brave girl, you want be disappointed and have fun!

Happy brithday by the way.

Hugs, maid katrin

5. Slavecaro

Slavecaro Slavecaro

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    1st time is generally terrifying for everyone. I have a sneaking suspicion that most people do it at Halloween for the 1st time. When I was very young I did it every Halloween. That being said your own fear and attitude will be your worst enemy. Most people will not pay any attention to you at a drag show because you will be upstaged by the drag queens. Their whole attitude and persona screams "look at me". You will probably be very tame in comparison. If a bar is open minded enough to do a drag show it is usually open minded enough for crossdressers and most of the people there will be very cool about it. You will eventually find a jackass who will make some stupid comment to you. Its better to decide now how you will handle it.

You can also get a professional makeover done if you want a little help in the way you look. A professional can always do a better job than you, when you are new at dressing. Good luck

6. sissymissy

sissymissy MistressMichelles missy

Local Time:
    Guess i can say have recently joined the "out" and have dressed in public... pink shorts, white t-shirt top (much to short by my usual tastes but was not up to me), red sandals completed with Revlon Red nails...

This is how Mistress sent me home last time i had the pleasure of visiting Her.

Was soooooo nervous and didn't really know what to expect or whether to grab another shirt and put on over everything... but it was reallllly hot that day...

Well, needed gas so there was no getting around at least one public appearance outside the relative safety of my car...

And then there was the lure of cheap cigarettes calling me too...

Think the cigs were actually a little easier as the place was empty and i went in got my smokes and was on my way with little more than a somewhat startled appearing clerk...

The gas was another story... pulled in and i was the only one at the pumps... although station is along a very busy road and would be on full display... took a deep breath and got out of the car and attempted to swipe my card to pay at the pump...

Now normally, this whole transaction takes like 2 seconds... this time however... was more like 5 minutes... had to reswipe my card... started to fuel got 2 cents worth and it shut off... had to reset pump and restart whole thing again... finally gas was flowing... and for a brief moment looked up... just long enough to see there must have been 6 or more other cars have pulled in shortly after me as now the pumps seemed nearly full...

keep my eyes on the pump mostly rest of the time and was outta there quick as i could and on the highway home...

pretty uneventful trip other than thinking i gotta do he speed limit as definitely don't want to be pulled over in this outfit... :D

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Ahhhhaa!!! The first time is always such a worry.. Soon you will see that no one seems to be looking at you or anyone else. Everyone is so tied up in everything going on in their lives that they don't pay attention to others, much anyway.

Now that you have gotten you panties wet!! There is no turning back, soon shopping, dinners, movies, bars, and maybe even dates. If that something you want. In my short time out in public, I have found that if you blend in, most will never give you a second look. But pink shorts, and short top, Oh my you are going to draw attention. Now if that was what you Mistress wanted, it worked. But see no-one bit you and no finger pointing. Just enjoy the time out. I know I do. It is such a pleasure to drop my male side at the closet, and Tanya to come out ready to party.

In fact I sneaked out last night for a TG Event, no one paid any attention to me either, Shucks!!! But walking into a quick mart isn't on my want to do dress list, at least yet. And I agree, I drive like a angel while dressed pretty and locked in steel. Would be quite a story to explain at the police station.. another thing on my not wanting too do anytime soon list!!!

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice