Saved my marriage (so far)!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SSBITCH, Nov 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    My wife was becoming less interested in sex with me. One thing that bothered her was that I am submissive, and she was looking for more the alpha male type. My wife would also always complain that I did not pay enough attention to her, and not do enough house work. About a year ago, she told me she loved me, and she planned to stay with me, but that she needed to get fucked by other guys. She was quite serious, as she mentioned our pastor would not be too pleased to hear what she was saying. This was NOT sex play, but amazingly I found myself getting hard. I had always thought about chastity, but never told her. I decided to get a generic chastity device, and a variety of dildos and vibrators for her. I let her know how important it was for me to ensure she was satisfied, and let her know that means whatever it takes. I also confessed to her that I masturbated almost daily. It was at that point she told me how selfish that I was, and it needed to stop. I thought the fantasy of chastity was something I was going to have to "talk her into". She immediately took charge, and told me that my masturbating selfish ways was going to cost me our marriage, and begin actually insisting on me wearing a chastity device. The generic device I purchased was too big, and I was afraid i would have a noticeable bulge. I wore it anyway, and kept the device length tucked to the side in a pair of tight underwear. I then ordered a very secure device from mature metal with the punishment pins.When we started with chastity, I also started rubbing her feet every night when we went to bed. I have a foot fetish that she is well aware of. She has plantar fasciitis, so not only does she enjoy the foot rubs, they make her feet feel better. Most nights she gets a nice long foot rub, while she reads. I then fuck her with a 9" realistic dildo, while licking her. Then I rub her back as she goes to sleep. When asked if she is happy with the situation, she says "what is not to like"

At this point she leaves me locked up for weeks. The longest I have gone so far is 26 days. She has stated she does not feel that is quite long enough, and she is going to push my limits.

A few downsides, is the fact of having to find a stall to pee. I do not trust I will not make a mess standing. This can be very inconvenient of course. The other challenge is I have small children, and having to ensure I am always covered around them is something I always need to be aware of.

So, as they say, be careful what you wish for, as my chastity fantasy is very much a reality. We enjoy what it is doing for our relationship so far.

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like things are going well but I would caution you that chastity will not fix everything. You might want to start helping her out around the house more as she said she wanted that. Give her hugs and kisses every morning and evening. Let her know how much you care about her. I know its seems trivial but women love that kind of stuff.

3. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    I could not agree more... need to do more around the house. It's difficult with 2 jobs, and going back to college. The realities of life there! I also do not want her getting bored... need to keep it all interesting, and different.

4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    oh, yeah you have your hands full. Well the little things can add up though. Just try to do whatever you have time for. Its made a huge differnce for us after 15 years of marriage.

5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    If those are the only downsides you have is where to pee and keeping your pants on around your children. Than your well on your way to being Locked full time. Enjoy

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    I do t believe that Chastity can Save your Marriage. Not by its self anyway. Anyone that's been Married for any length of time ( 32 years for us ) has been through a few hard times. What I found that works is Love Honour and Charish your wife like she's the greatest gift in the world. If you always put her and her needs above your own she can't help but be happy and the chances are that she'll do things to please you. This has worked great for me. Good Luck

New to cage, guest 2942 and subjames like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice