Save me from myself (Holy trainer missfit)

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by LilBunny, Aug 16, 2022.

1. LilBunny

LilBunny Member

Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    #1 LilBunny, Aug 16, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2022
    Hi!

I have bought a holy trainer clone with several rings to find the right size before I transition to PA/nub or whatever else. But for some reason I dont thin it fits me right.

When I use the smallest ring that fits me 45 mm, the cage shifts to the side and hangs me by the balls. I also get tingling sensation after a while.

When I use the largest ring 50 mm. the cage almost fits but any errection shifts it downward.

I am worried that I am doing something wrong asthere is a part of penis flesh left uncovered and I pinch myself on it. Please help me find the right size.

Thank you

EDIT: it's super easy to split out of the 50 mm ring.

Attached Files:

• 45.jpg
      45.jpg
      File size:
      799.2 KB
      Views:
    • 50.jpg
      50.jpg
      File size:
      780.1 KB
      Views:
  2. LilBunny

LilBunny Member

Local Time:
    Please forgive the typos. I was typing under the influence of sore balls :D

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    I mean. Never seen anything like it…
    But are you sure the ring isn’t too loose?

Perverspepere and King Hippo like this.
  4. LilBunny

LilBunny Member

Local Time:
    The 45mm sure isn't. I got "ants" in my testicles after I wore just the ring for a while.

Af far as my testicles being weird... yes they are but those are the only ones I have got :D

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I think everyone’s cage can push away to some degree. Maybe try a different style and see if that helps. Once you have one which won’t let you get excited at all it might not be the same.
    I have really don’t have experience with that style of cage though, so I’m not the guy to ask.

Sorry for pretty much wasting your time :cool:

6. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I agree, it also looks like he is a little too aroused, lol. that ring slid down so his ball are not even hanging, they are getting smashed. They might have also used lube to put the device on and it is sliding around a lot.

7. Gotlocked

Gotlocked Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Hi, there’s better guys on here to advise you on devices and ring sizes but I have one so this was my thoughts.

I went from a cb3000 to the holy trainer (copy)

I found it difficult to get the correct size. If you put the ht ring in hot water you can adjust the shape of the ring then under cold water to keep the shape.

The problem with this is that the cage is the difficult to fit some times as it can close the dovetail section up and make a tight fit so i tried it with it all together and locked so you can see the shape and gap between the ring and cage, not wearing it by the way… I assume it’s the copy ones that people have trouble with and would hope it not the same with the original ones.

all the rings are wide fitting and not a good fit I couldn’t go a day with out some tingling or numbness so I abandoned it after trying for around a month and went steel, well what a difference and wouldn’t look back.

as I say I’m no expert by far but if this is your first experience please don’t be put off. Hope this helps good luck.

8. LilBunny

LilBunny Member

Local Time:
    have tried to put on all the rings, even the smallest one. Even with the smallest one I had "meat-on the side issue"; what's worse my testicles started to turn blue very quickly. This is my third device that I have tried and I am begining to think that chastity isn't real and that is was just made up by horny people on the internet

9. jc7655

jc7655 Active member

Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    That looks like a v2 HT and I had similar issues where it would twist around. Also with the ring halfway down the shaft it is hard to tell if it is the right size. I would recommend trying to wear the ring by itself at the base where it should be and still see if you get any kind of numbness. The v3 HT have a lip on the top that comes out the back to help position everything in a more downward position but that tended to dig into the base. Also it will be the case that in the night time you will run into the same issue where the device gets pulled down the shaft, the only HT that I did not have this issue with was a v3 HT nub

LilBunny likes this.
  10. Gotlocked

Gotlocked Member

Uk
    Local Time:
    Mine is the htv3 and didn’t have the twisting issue just enough tingling and numbness, have you tried steel…

11. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Do you have uneven hanging balls.? My left is slightly lower but bigger.. if the penis is erected, it tends to drag and thug on the right ball first.. if it slips.. it fails.
    I notice your erection tends to buildup in the stem itself instead of pushing inwards inside the body when caged.. yes, maybe as per mr hippo’s analysis, you might have used too much lube trying to push thru at the start.. all the more holy trainer is famed that it has a tongue at the start of the cage creating better grip for the penis bottom.
    Avoid the smallest ring.. that is unreal unless you have very low hanging balls which is not the case for you the way i see it.
    If you think its a fallacy and some made up stuffs, i cant offer any other suggestion…

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    As I’ve said in other posts, a couple of millimetres can make all the difference! I had similar problems, and for me I need a 47mm base ring. just as you a 45 was to tight and a 50 was to big. You may need to choose another device with more sizing options.

Perverspepere likes this.
  13. Lckdnpnk

Lckdnpnk Long term member

Engineer
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    I had the v4 nub knock off and now the authentic n5 nub. First, big difference between the knock off and real in terms of fit and keeping the base ring stable. Also, the v5 has an integral anti-pullout feature that pushes your penis downward and keeps everything from twisting. I’m a grower so I can stay really small most of the time and it’s very comfortable. When excited, most of my erection goes back into my body and base ring pulls my balls straight out about an inch but not too uncomfortable unless you’re at it for an extended period of time. If you are a shower with some girth it will probably less comfortable but I doubt it will twist. Trial and error and money is what it takes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice