Sarah has a date

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by TonyF25, Jul 20, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    9:43 AM
    I spent most of the morning today shopping with my wife Sarah. She was looking for a 34 B push up bra. Sarah has a date tomorrow night with her lover Frank. She has a new little black summer cocktail dress. There is a dip in the back, and the bras she has will show in the back. After stopping in 3 stores , she found what she was looking for in Macy's.
    After shopping we had a nice lunch. She was telling me she was excited about the date. Last weekend she had her period and didn't go out. So she is ready for a good hard romp. Sarah smile devilishly at me, I bet you want me to have a good hard romp tomorrow, I said yes, why Tony tell me. Because I want you to unlock me Sarah , it's been over 2 weeks. If he satisfies you , you will unlock me. What will you do when I unlock you Tony. I looked around to make sure no one could hear, I will jerk off Sarah, while you tell me about your date. She laughed, that's pathetic, but you are pathetic . If you had a cock like the men I date there wouldn't be any reason for me to date. Yes Sarah I said. For a man twice your age, Frank can give me so much pleasure with his big thick cock.

2. GripOfChaos

GripOfChaos Chaste for her

Austria WIen
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    Sounds like you found the perfekt lover for her :)

3. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    She has had him for 2 years. He is a widower, 55 years old, wants pleasuer , no commitmant. He only sees her. He is good to her. Most importantly , he can do the job , and do it well.

locked17, Penney and GripOfChaos like this.
  4. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    I woke up becase I was uncomfortable. Started to get a hardon, but as I expanded in the tube, It started to hurt , and I woke up. So now thinking of Sarah's date tonight , and getting excited. Oh being squeezed in the cb6000s. Going to make coffee, going to have a busy day. Have to go to my mother in laws (Helen) do her laundry, then come home and drive Sarah to her hair appointment at 10:00. Have to then go to sister in laws home clean up, do their laundry. When thats done will spend the rest of the day helping Sarah prepare for her date

5. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    Wwhat a day. Did the laundry at my mother in law ( Helen). Picked Sarah up took her to her hair appointment. Then while she was there ran back to Helen's hung her clothes outside , it was a nice hot day. Ran back picked up Sarah took her to the spa for nails. Then took her to lunch.
    Took her home , she got a message from her lover Frank , now she was going to wear a different dress, because there was a change in plans. Which ment yesterday was wasted, the bra we spent all day shopping for would not be used, because of the different dress, oh well. I won't act anoyed though, if I do she will punish me, so I will just act like I'm not anoyed.

6. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    Just finished shaving her legs. She had a robe on so I could not see any part of her that a man would see. I lathered her leg and shaved them, her underarms too. Then I left the bartroom to give her privacy to bath. As she is in the bathroom, I laid out her undies on the bed, and stockings. I hung her dress on the back of the door. Then ran out and bought her flowers.
    Now I waite down stairs so she can dress.

7. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh it hurts , I get excited thinking of her dressing and looking so sexy. I swell inside my cb6000s it gets uncomfortable , then hurts , which causes me to lose the hardness. Then I drip a little. There is a wet spot on the panties I'm wearing under my hose dress.
    I have mixed emotions, I know she is going to give the most intimate thing she can to Frank her lover. It hurts ,I'm sad. Sad that I can't do that, mad that I can't make her scream with pleasure. It hurts. But I know he will make her feel so good, that he will satisfy her needs, that she will be happy. I know he will take off her white floral print sun dress. See the sheer rose colored nylon panties I laid out for her, the matching garterbelt and the silky stockings. She got them from Secrets in Lace.
    She comes down the stairs swaying her hips looking at me, smiling devilishly. So you think Frank will like this, think he will like me, think his big cock will get hard when he sees me. Not like the little thing you have, all locked up. You poor little boy. Your wife is going to do naughty things with a man twice your age, with a real hard big cock.
    She said Tony mom , and lynda both have emergency keys for your device. Mom and Lynda both know where I will be ,and I will let them know everything is ok. You make sure you keep the dress, bra and panties on till you go to bed, and your night gown when you do go to bed, you may be male, BUT YOUR NOT A MAN. Sarah said tell me what do you want to happen tonight. I said , I want him to mke love to you, to give you orgasums. Why Tony she asked. So you come home and unlock me. OK honey she said. She thanked me for the flowers, kissed me goodnight and keft. I heard her pull out of the driveway. Tears were running down my face, why can't I do what Frank does to her.

8. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    I received a text from Sarah, all is ok don't Waite up.
    I stripped off the dress , bra and panties about 11:30 and put on my baby doll nighty, ( also recycled for my mother in law Helen). and went to bed. Sleep did not come easy, thinking of my beautiful oh the pain of swelling up inside the cb6000s , sexy, pretty wife in bed with Frank, taking his big thing . the dripping inside the tube. tossing and turning. Tiered from staying awake last night from thinking about Sarah tonight, I dozed off.
    Woke up a few times during the night, up to pee, sitting on the toilet like a female. back to sleep tossing and turning , long night. Woke up about 6 heard a noise, it was nothing, laid in bed. About 7: 30 Ding, Ding, I picked up the phone, there was a text, " hello honey, don't worry Frank and I are going to go to breakfast, then I will be home , all is well. Had a great night, S ". Got up, cleaned the living room, and kitchen. folding Laundry. Waiting.

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    She is giving you a wonderful birthday gift!

10. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    yes, she is

11. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    I heard her car pull in the drive way. I opend the door, she looked at me as I stood there in a sundress and sandels. She walked to the door with a big smile on her face I kissed her cheek, she stepted back and looked at me. Tony , I'm just glad there are real men in this world, and laughed. she walked in and looked around, I see you did all your chores, Yes Maa'm I said, she inspected the sink. ok go up to your room. she followed me. She said come on Tony I'm tired, it isn't easy taking care of his apatite, take off your dress and panties and lay down.
    I took off my dress. I sta

Skywalker41918 and sissy_connie like this.
  12. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    I took off my dress and panties. She gave me the key I unlocked the cb6000s and slide it, off took off the ring. and started to stroke my 2 and 1/2 inch wee wee.
    Sarah said she had dinner with Frank his 2 daughters and their husbands. It was a nice night they ate out on the deck , as it got dark they had a few drinks, one daughter and her husband retired to there room. the other couple sat on the deck. Sarah felt funny going to Franks room with the daughter and son in law sitting there. So they waited , had another drink. All the time she was sitting there, she was thinking about his cock, and getting wet and horney. Finally they went inside to watch TV. Frank and her sneaked off to his room. As she walked through the door, Frank was unzipping her dress. Wow he said, Tony has got good taste in lingerie, thank him from me for buying this for you to wear. with that he took off his clothes, he was rock hard sticking straight out, hard as a rock. I dropped to my knees. and took him in my mouth. gently rocking my head un and down his shaft. it was a few minutes. I reached under him and cupped his balls and started to tickle and rub them. I felt him tense , heard him moan. I felt the first hot jet shoot into my mouth, I was swallowing as the seconded jet of hot thick cum shot out. I could not swallow it all, some started to leak from the sides of my mouth on my cheeks and chin. the third jet shot in and the 4 th I swallowed. then there was some dribble. when I swallowed it all, I cleaned his cock with my tong, Then ran my fingers on my cheeks and chin catching what leaked for me mouth, Frank doesn't like to see it wasted, I stuck the fingers in my moth licking them off.

13. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    and then? the text is interrupted

14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    1:43 PM
    She should be a member here. Is she? In her position I'd also be upgrading you to steel, tight as possible, so you could be swelling up and even more fully constricted while she is fully enjoying herself elsewhere.

capturedboy81 and Rectrix like this.
  15. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well when she told me about licking the cum off her fingers I came. I tensed and a few drops dripped down the side of my wee wee. Nothing like the powerfull orgasum Frank had in my wifes mouth.
    Oh you came she said, that was fast and patheic , oh well. Anyway he pulled me up and laid me on the bed. He licked my inner thighs , kissed my belly rubbed my legs, I felt the panties sliding down my legs. He unhooked my bra and kissed and sucked my nippels. They were so hard they hurt when he kissed them. Then I felt his warm lips on my puss, then on my clitty, I laid back and lifted my legs over his sholders. His toung was going in and out of my vagina oping, then he started to lick my clitty. I squirmed and twisted and came , screaming with pleasure, but trying to be quiet so his kids didn't hear.we rested a little. Then I started to rub his cock, it responded into a semi, I went down on him and in seconds he was rock hard. I got on top straddeling him backward and started to hump, and buck and rock. I was thinking about this all day, and haven't had a cock in 2 weeks. I rode him hard . I was squeezing my vagina muessels around his shaft , rubbing his balls with my hands . He was rubbing my back and my butt. I was so wet there was a slushing sound everythime he met my thrust. I felt the heat rising, I felt the passion grow, I felt my pussy streched long and wide. I came first, screaming again, as I tensed and squeezed around his cock , I felt him tense and shutter, I felt the hot cum filling me , each jet shooting in and cum then leaking out and down my inner legs. It was great . Sarah said she got off him they hugged and kissed and cuddeled. They talked. She said after about 30 minutes she felt him get a semi agaist her legs as they hugged. Wow looks like your ready. She reached down and rubbed the cock and his balls feeling it getting bigger. They kissed and slid toungs in each others mouth. This time he got on top in missionary and slide right into my wet slick full pussy with one easy thurst making a wet noise as it went in. Sarah wrapped her legs around his back. They did it slow and easy.

16. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well Sarah said you came ha ha kinda, haha , patheticly ha ha, do you want to hear the rest. Because I know your done for a day or to. They were going on for a long time , he was kissing my neck and licking my ears. Sarah said her kegs were getting tired, so she turned on her side, and he re entered her puss from behind. Sarah felt it first the spasum in her pussy she bore down and squeezed. It was rising fast and hard. Her breathing was slow , and the pleasure overwellmed her she came hard. Then laid there ashe continued to pump and hump. This went on for a while she met his thursts, then she felt him spasum inside twich , and the warm cum againfilled her pussy. They fell asleep with his cock buried in her vagina.
    She felt him wake and move around, then she felt a sulshy pop as he pulled his cock out oh her. He said we can go down for breakfast. Sarah said , I know they know I spent the night, I hope they didn't hear us. But I feel a little embarrased, can we go out for breakfas. Frank said , sure, they dressed hurredly, and sliped out the garagedoor. The drove to a near by resturant. Had a nice breakfast, then drove back to the house alnog one of the beach roads , so she could get her car and leave. As they were driving back his hand reach down, found it's way under her dress and started to rub her crouch, she started to moan, he said wow your panties are soaking wet. You must be ready. She laughed saying most of that is you from last night. You filled me up quite a few times for a old man. Bet yes I can do it again. They stop along the beach by a outcropping of big rocks and bolders. People were walking along the beach, but they would not be noticed in the rocks. She pulled his shorts and briefs down. Sarah turned, bent over a rock and pulled her sexy panties down in the back and spread her legs wide. She was so slick he slide in softly and silky in one thurst. And they hummped see watched the people on the beach as he hummp her puss doggie style. Thinking if they only knew what was happening in the rocks she came hard, didn't even try to hide the scream, the people on the beach would think it was the birds. He pummped a little while longer, then she felt the hot sticky jets squitting inside of her. She watied in position till he was done, then when he pulled out she pulled the back of her panties up.
    OK she said why don't you get me set up for my shower, other wise I'm going to start smelling like a dead fish. Then you can shower and disinfect you device. Ha ha I don't have to worry about you doing anything with it off, you want be able to get that wee wee hard for a few days. So we will lock you in after my shower.
    I got up, pulled my paties on and the dress and bra. I went downstairs got the jar of vinigar , salt , and went up to her bathroom. I took out her red douche bag, filled it with warm water, added a tablespoon of vinagar, and a teaspoon of salt conected the hose and hung it on the shower curtin rod. Laid out a bath towel a wash cloth and a floor towel, and left to give her privacy.
    When she finished and dressed she came downstairs she took the baby oil and my cb6000s and put the ring in place, then slid the tube on and locked it. She smiled don't worry I have a date with george on Tuesday night, if your lucky and If I'lucky you will be unlocked again an a few days ha ha, she laughed.

Skywalker41918 and spider203 like this.
  17. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    Ok Sarah had a date with Frank on Friday night, and didn't get home till 2:00 today, call it a long weekend. But that's not what I'm going to write about today. I'm going to write about her Tuesday night date. It dosen't have the drama that her dates with Frank have. She calls dates with this other guy pity fucks. Not that she finds them unexciting. They are more relaxed, they are not all nighters, most of the time she gets home early. The situation is the pity part, not the guy.

18. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    OK , hello again......I would be boring to write about the same thing, and I told you about Frank and my wife. They have had 2 dates since last I wrote. She will be going on a family vacation with Frank and his daughters and their husbands in 2 weeks. It will be a 10 day cruise .
    But in the mean time I will tell you about her other guy. This is her only other lover for now anyway. It is not the same kind of relationship she has with Frank. The guy is named Gary. It is a pity fuck she calks it. She told me he is a very nice man, hes 30. He is not as big as Frank, she telks me he's avarge about 6 inches and mostly goes once, sometimes, but not offten twice. Ok the back ground, Gary married my wifes high School friend, another very sexual girl. They hung around with guy's , but she told me they praticed kissing on each other before they started dating boys. Yes, they even praticed sex on each other at times. But Joanne got pregnant and wound up marrying this guy. She had a normal pregnancy. But afterwood there were complacations. It turned out she had cancer that was nasked by the pregnancy. She had to under go a hysterectumy . She could not have sex for a year or so after the operation and treatment. It was painfull for her. There was scar tussue in her vagina, Now the pain is gone, but the scar tissue makes sex uncomfortable now. The loss of her overies leaves her withiut desier. She takes hirmon replacement , but it is uncomfortable for him to go inside of her. She does satisfy him by hand and mouth. She has also done anal with him. But he was starting to look around for a women with desier. Joanne talked about it with Sarah, she was afarid that Gary would leave her and the baby. Well she told Sarah that Gary found her sexy. Ok so yes Sarah stepped in with Joannes blessing. I never met them , well they were at our weddind, but there were a lot of people and I just don't remember them. Well anyway , Sarah goes over once in a while to fill the void. She was last over on Tuesday night. She goes over once somtimes twice a month. Rarely more than that. So thats what I will write about. Gary does get sex from his wife, but like I said it is uncomfortable , so Sarah gives him a romp to fill the void. He has to use a condom, not allowed bareback like Frank....oh look at the time, will write more tomorrow.

19. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    2:43 PM
    Your wife loves to fuck Gary?

20. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    Likes Frank , he has bigger cock. But likes Gary.

iome343 likes this.
  21. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    So there is no big prep for a romp With GARY. Unlike 28th Frank they don't go out. She just goes to GARY and Joanne's home.
    So after work on Tuesday Sarah went to There house. GARY wasn't home yet. Sarah say with Joanne , had coffee , while they played 28th the baby. Joanne told Sarah that her and GARY had sex Sunday might. She took him orally, Then he took her anally. She told Sarah...old write more later.

Skywalker41918 and iome343 like this.
  22. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the delay in writing, I'm being punished...so I can't write, among other things...will be able to go online Monday, unless she finds out I wrote this.

23. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sarah and Joanne talked, while Joanne put dinner on the table. Gary walked in kissed the baby, then both of his girls. They ate. Gary was tiered and stressed from a long day with one problem after another at work. So after dinner he and Sarah went upstairs , leaving Sarah watching T.V. Joanne smiled at them said have a good time. But Sarah told me she knew Sarah wasn't feeling well and the smile was forced. The treatments were making her fell sick.
    Gary took Sarah into the bathroom were he started to undress her looking at her body. Sarah took off his clothes , grabbing his soft cock and dropping to her knees to suck it hard. It started to grow in her mouth, when it was errect she grabbed his cock and led him into the walk in shower. The warm water hit them as they washed each other. Gary washed her breasts playing with her pink hard nipples. Then washed her pussy. Of coures she returned the favor and washed his cock and ass. The held each other under the warm shower. Gary was hard now, and tryed to slip his cock into her pussy. Sarah stopped him, she wispered in his ear, you know you have to use a rubber. Sarah is on birth control, that's not the problem. She had made a promiss to Frank that no other man would go into her without a condom. That included me when she was leting me have sex with her. He turned around and tryed to push into her ass, Sarah stopped him again. She reminded him that he can get that from Joanne, that she was there so he could have pussy.
    After drying off , Sarah picked up there clothes , folding them, then cleaning up the bathroom so Joanne didn't have to worry about it. They went into the bedroom Sarah layed down on the bed , she was on her back with her knees up and bent , feet flat on the bed. Gary got between her legs , rolled a condom onto his cock and put it to the entrance of her pussy. Sarah wasn't as horney as she gets with Frank, but she was wet enough. Gary pushed in Sarah met his thrust , it was in about a inch. They thrusted again and it was about half way in, Sarah's pussy started to strech. She got wetter and the next Thurst he was almost all in. He thrusted again and Sarah felt his ball slap against her ass. They hummped. Sarah felt him tense , knew he would cum, but she wasn't ready. She told him to slow down. He did , he layed there a minute playing with her nipples and kissing her neck. They started to gently rock and then hump. He was thrusting faster, Again Sarah slowed him down, she was not ready to cum. They slowed down , then started again softly, and gently. Gary started to hump wildly and tensed Sarah was getting warm all over was almost there, thenshe felt him tense and stiffen heard him moan, she was allmost there no she thought a hump or two away....Gary moaned and came , it was to lated. So Sarah just bared diwn squeezing his cock inside her pussy and hummped as she reached under him cupped his balls with her hand and gently squeezed. He moaned again, and again . It was over. He pulked out rolled off of her on his back. Sarah rolled the condom off . She used her mouth to lick him clean . She started to suck his cock trying to get it hard again. She grabbed another condom package. He was growing, semi hard. He was uassly good for two times. Then to her disapointment she heard a snore, then another. Gary was out with a smile on his face.

spider203 and iome343 like this.
  24. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sarah went downstairs talked with Joanne for a while. Joanne told her she hated sitting downstairs while Sarah and Gary were in her bed having sex. She cryed a little saying she missed it. But she told Sarah she was thankful for her serving Gay's needs. She said maybe you could bring Tony over, so I have some company while you and Gary are doing the naughty thing. Sarah said thats an Idea, ket me thing about it.
    I heard Sarah come in the house, I got up from watching tv ,

spider203 and iome343 like this.
  25. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

Local Time:
    I went into my bedroom, took off my houst dress and layed down on the bed. I had black nylon bikini panties on over mt cb6000s. Sarah walked in the room. She told me the story I just wrote about Gary. A wet spot was appearing on my panties as my excitment rose. I was hard inside the device, and the ore cum was leaking through the hole and wetting the panties. But then my heart sank when she got to the part that she didn't cum. The ruels are, if she doesn't get pleasure, either do I. I have to share her disapointment. I new she would not tell me to slid my panties off and hand me the key. I was disapointed, tears were in my eyes. Why couldn't Gary keep it up just a little longer, why???. I was sobbing. Please Sarah, please, don't leave me like this please I was cry. STOP YOUR BEGGING RIGHT NOW, OR YOU WILL GET THE STRAP. She looked at me and said I'm disappointed as well, but I'm not crying. She walk out of my room.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice