Santa is not coming

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Dec 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Does not seem like I will be getting my usually xmas orgasm today. Wife seems set on having me wait at least 6 more months until my birthday. I do not know if she is just playing with me or is serious. I never know with her. This time I think she is serious because she knows I can take it, and she no longer feels any guilt for denying me. I will post what happens.

Any of you getting or have already gotten an orgasm on xmas day? If so, is it a tradition like an orgasm on your wedding anniversary? It used to be my last orgasm of the year but we no longer have a set number of orgasms for each year so she can not even give me an orgasm at all. Right now we are seeing who blinks first,

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:39 AM
    This is only my second Christmas since we started using chastity and the first since my Wife became used to the idea that denying me an orgasm isn't cruel. We don't have a tradition yet and I don't know what is going to happen today, it's only 07:30. Elle did say that I wasn't going to have an orgasm this side of Christmas when we were on holiday last week and she didn't sound like she was joking.

To be honest in the past I don't think Christmas Day was ever orgasmic for either of us. We tend to relax all morning and then I drink beer while I cook the Christmas dinner so I am usually a bit merry by the time we eat and asleep pretty soon afterwards! Alcohol has never caused me to lose my erection but it has been a very effective delay mechanism in the past, effectively denying me any chance of an orgasm.

Happy Christmas to everyone and here's looking forward to your birthday @Vinny. It's a shame you aren't an Aquarius!

Jamie's-Locked and lock667 like this.
  3. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm locked by a 3rd party, remote, key holder. I was locked on my anniversary. I'm locked now on Christmas, and I've previously asked to simply be denied for as long as Sir desires to, so I may not ever have an orgasm again.

4. Vinny

Local Time:
    I am addicted to the anticipation of the orgasm, more than to the orgasm itself so like you, I may or may not have another orgasm and my wife is a pro at giving me a goal only to find a reason to delay me further. We learned that if I knew I was never going to have an orgasm anymore, my wife lost any control she had over me because how I behaved no longer had any meaning. I need to hope I am getting orgasm to stay under her control.

Alceste, Jamie's-Locked and lock667 like this.
  5. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    I'm like Vinny in that I seem to get more excited at the possibility of an orgasm now than actually getting one. A week or so ago, Ms. K/H asked me how long I had been locked. I told her and her grin matched that of the Mona Lisa. I added that, if she pleased, could she keep me locked until May 8th which would make a full year of chastity. I may have prevented my possibility of her gifting me with a Christmas orgasm. However, since it's up to her when or if I cum, we'll see what happens. She feels that I should be reminded occasionally of what she's keeping from me.
    No wonder I love this woman.

Alceste likes this.
  6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Christmas this year has been orgasmic. For Elle. I woke her up with a coffee and when she started caressing my back and side I got so turned on. My reaction got her turned on so she told me to lick her pussy. We think that is our first ever Christmas Day orgasm.

kellysbitch likes this.
  7. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    You need to do her again. Two orgasms makes it even. ;p

8. permanentslave

Local Time:
    Nope, no Christmas or for any other reason orgasms for this chastity slave.

9. Vinny

Local Time:
    My wife just got out of the shower and we will be in bed soon. She is sending me mixed signals as usual. First she tells me I am not going to have an orgasm and later on she talks about me enjoying a xmas orgasm. Will know in about an hour and a half what she will do. She usually blinks before I do so I am of two minds. I do not want to orgasm after two months of none, but my body is telling me to have an orgasm because it will feel so good. I was going to tell her not to let me cum but I will enjoy it more if I do not know what will happen. Will keep you posted.

10. Vinny

Local Time:
    Well, Santa did not cum this year. My wife was all horny and she broke her favorite vibrator. She got her spare one which is less flexible but more powerful so she came in 1.5 minutes. Normally it takes her 3. She edged me for a while, then performed oral on me and then told me to go down on her. She grabbed my hair and pushed my face into herself and had another orgasm in about 2-3 minutes. My wife is a premature ejaculator's dream. When we used to have intercourse, we would always cum simultaneously because she would wait for me and then let herself go when I did.

After her second orgasm (she once had 17 in a two hour period), she went back to oral and then using her hand. After edging me a few times we just laid there and talked. One thing that came out was that I found out she wants me deny me until our 45th anniversary next October. She was worried that I could not go that long but I told her we shall see who blinks first. The longest I ever went is 4 months but this year I am comfortable with not having orgasms. Much easier now since I got used to it. We talked about how she is having the best orgasms of her life and enjoys denying me. She also said she is going to order a new vibrator tonight because she has her best orgasms from one. Then she told me to lock it up and now I am sitting here typing while watching a football game. Steelers against the Falcons. Close game with 4:07 left to play. Bet those guys get to cum tonight. :)

P.S. - Her vibrator is her substitute for me in bed so I bought her an electric foot massager to take me place out of the bed. Her vibrator is BOB, battery operated buddy and her foot massager is PAM, Power Assisted Massager. My wife likes sex with both men and woman so now she has both once again. :) Merry Christmas and I hope some of you got to orgasm. This was the first xmas that I have not had an orgasm. Started a new family tradition I guess.

ChasteDilf13 likes this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    No orgasm for me. When we went to bed Elle was still glowing with excitement thinking about what happened in the morning. I am a bit worried as she joked that, because of how much fun we are having my chances of ever having another orgasm are pretty much zero. At least I think she was joking...

traveler likes this.
  12. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Love the title !

Xx Wendy

13. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wasn't locked over Christmas the last few years and my wife normally gives me a little extra attention. She would do something special, like new sexy clothing or an extended evening of oral play and submissive behaviour. I've been locked over 5 weeks now. My wife told me last week that she may let me out for Christmas if I've been good. Well Christmas came and went and I'm still locked, so I think she may be happy to leave me locked this year.

14. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    This story sounds the same as those from above. Christmas has come and gone. Well I am still here but have not cum and am still locked up. While she has had me pleasuring her several times since Christmas Eve, I am still just a frustrated horny mess.
    The last time the Wife and I had PIV sex was Jan 1st of 2016. My hope is she just teasing and winding up for an explosive New Year. Well that is my hope anyway, Only she knows and I am left to my lust and desire for her. Sooooo here is to hoping only time will tell.

15. Redhead's Hubby

Redhead's Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    I thought for sure I was going to have one last night. My wife usually allows me one on special days like holidays or special days of celebration. Not this time. After licking her to orgasm last night I mentioned that I was surprised that she didn't allow me one. She said something to the effect that It's going to be a long time before I see another full one and she's going to keep me as her locked bitch forever.

16. Locked 4 Life

Locked 4 Life locked for life

Professional
    US, Florida and New York
    Local Time:
    Since entering permanent lock up on Nov. 3rd, my Wife has given me one Holiday treat and that was on Thanksgiving night when she allowed me to eat her for dessert. Usually at Christmas we buy our own gifts and open them Christmas morning. Yesterday when we opened our gifts, she bought herself several pair of winter PJ's - all with the rear "trap door". Though no discussion ensued about them, I pretty much get the sense that the next time she wants oral, this will be my access point.

17. Vinny

Local Time:
    Last time I have PIV sex was longer than we can remember. We guess it was about 20+ years ago when my wife got really into her girlfriend. I am hoping for New Years Eve too because my wife has noticed that I am waking up twice a night with a painful erection. She already gave me two ruined orgasms but I am still not sleeping well due to the erections. I am hoping that she takes pity on me. Our deal is that she can give me an early orgasm if I am in mental of physical distress and not being able to sleep well is very distressful. :)

18. Vinny

Local Time:
    Same here. My Christmas treat was to go down on her but she cums so fast that it is not much of a treat. We joke that she can orgasm by just me looking at her clitoris.

19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    At least the world is safer from any more prodigy from you, keep up the permanent chaste thing, we are counting on you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice